Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Face the facts, feel the Fyre.
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-18-2014, 09:44 PM

I'm getting real fuckin' tired of people denying me. No one seems to believe me when I say that I was raised in a temple, and they all seem to find it funny when I tell them my story. There is nothing funny about damnation, Maria. My father is most likely dead, considering the dire straits that my mother was in. They say it is just bullshit, and that I need help. Then they go back to the standard life of a wrestler; painkillers and booze. Who needs help in this situation? The man who is perfectly capable of living without medication, or the sad, pathetic excuse for a human that shovels Advil and Grey Goose smoothies down their own gullets?

That isn't even the saddest part, Maria. I'm going to be brutally honest here, but you need to grow the FUCK up! What deluded skank skydives while pregnant? The same one that hallucinated Billy Zane in a mirror. You need to see Dr. D'Ville immediately! Also, didn't you know that greed, sloth, and lust are deadly sins? I'm just advancing the fucking inevitable. You haven't even been trained! I could easily make you tap out, all I need to do is throw on a standing Scorpion Death Lock. Not even a sitting one! You are the worst excuse for a woman I have ever seen. If I did beat you, I wouldn't DARE offer you to the Higher Power(aka Him, way to put two and two together, cum for brains), because I would get a cosmic kick to the balls for even thinking about offering such a bad specimen.

Do you know what the icing on the fucking Hostess Cupcake is? Your own damn husband chose me over you. That's right, go off and check! As Ricky Ricardo would say; "He got some 'splainin' to do!" I love his matches, and based on the beating we gave him, he is damn near immortal. But me? As you said, I don't put any effort into my matches. So explain to me why in the name of Owen Hart is he betting on me? He believes in me more than he does you. That is damn sad.
Come Warfare, you will find out the cure for AIDS. Death.

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Edit Hate Post Like Post