Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention You Fools - Introducing TRHP
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-19-2014, 08:32 PM

The scene is the room where we first met TRHP.

The 6 Hooded Men are still huddled together in a group still circling the room.

Suddenly without warning they stop. They stand completely still. Eerily still.

Suddenly they start chanting.

"From the sky above.... From the sky above.... From the sky above... From the sky above..."

They all look up. They hold their arms up.

"To the ground below... To the ground below... To the ground below... To the ground below."

They all look down. They drop their arms.

"They see.... They hear.... They see... They Hear.... They see.... They hear..."

They all look to their right, and then to their left, and then they look in front of them at one another and stop chanting...

It was eerie. The silence was eerie.

Suddenly the leader called Jacob stepped forward. He walked to the camera. He still had his Red Hood on. He dropped it over his neck so the camera can see his face.

"We were brought to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation to create havoc, to create mayhem, to create instability. In other words just to be a nuisance. No we weren't brought in by your Management team, we were brought in by the ones who are watching you all, who are listening to you all, and they don't like what they are seeing. We were brought in by the Gods. No we aren't here to play Faith or Religion games, we aren't here to deliver a message along those lines, we are here to stir things up."

"Who are we?"

"TRHP."

"Again, who are we?"

"TRHP."

"What does TRHP mean?"

"The Real Higher Power."

Jacob smiles.

"That's right, you heard right. We are The Real Higher Power. Yes, we know there's a Higher Power already about in the XWF, but they are not us. We are The Real Higher Power."

"The Real Higher Power.... The Real Higher Power... The Real Higher Power... The Real Higher Power."

"We were brought in to do a job, and we will do that job, how long it takes we don't care. We will cause Mayhem, we will cause havoc, We will be the unstable influence that the XWF have not seen in a long time."

"My people will join me, but they aren't ready yet. Their calling is not ready, their calling is to help me.. They will wrestle soon enough... But I will be the one to wrestle... When I am ready to wrestle... It's time you fools saw redemption. Redemption is The Real Higher Power. You fools will fall by our wayside. Like it or not. No one will stop us. No one will stop us."

Jacob began to laugh his maniacal laugh. He puts his Red Hood back on, and walks back to the group. Where he turns around, and re-joins them. They start to circle around the room again. They start and keep chanting.

"The Real Higher Power.... The Real Higher Power... The Real Higher Power... The Real Higher Power...."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:

11-19-2014, 09:00 PM

The group continues their chanting as TV set seemingly appear out of nowhere in the corner. The screen turns on to a hum before switching to a staticy station. A few seconds pass before it turns to a picture of an empty room. Just a table with a sole lightbulb dangling above it. A fedora is shown on the head of the white mask sitting in the chair behind the table.

The REAL Higher Power? Oh my... I hope you have prepared for a short stay in the XWF after you spread your filthy lies across the front page of THE ASYLUM'S playground. THE Higher Power's playground. You're a REAL piece of work. You come in chanting some bullshit about a REAL Higher Power and expect for The Higher Power not to bury you before you even begin. You want to unleash Mayhem and HAVOC?! Get in fucking line. The Higher Power in control of The Asylum has already started that war. I, his Prophet, have already began assembling the forces and, as of right now, we outnumber your pathetic task force by double. Not that we need more than one breathing soldier to decimate your little brigade of fakes.

I'd suggest you not even worry about unpacking because you won't be staying long enough to make a ripple in this pond. I will rip you into little pieces and feed them to mindless guppies sucking up every word you spew from that shithole you call a mouth.

The Prophet won't stand for this blasphemy. The Asylum won't stand for this blasphemy. THE Higher Power won't stand for this blasphemy. So eat some shit, kiss my ass, and shut the fuck up. The Prophet has spoken you son of a bitch.

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-19-2014, 09:22 PM

(11-19-2014, 09:00 PM)Hysteria The Prophet Said: The group continues their chanting as TV set seemingly appear out of nowhere in the corner. The screen turns on to a hum before switching to a staticy station. A few seconds pass before it turns to a picture of an empty room. Just a table with a sole lightbulb dangling above it. A fedora is shown on the head of the white mask sitting in the chair behind the table.

The REAL Higher Power? Oh my... I hope you have prepared for a short stay in the XWF after you spread your filthy lies across the front page of THE ASYLUM'S playground. THE Higher Power's playground. You're a REAL piece of work. You come in chanting some bullshit about a REAL Higher Power and expect for The Higher Power not to bury you before you even begin. You want to unleash Mayhem and HAVOC?! Get in fucking line. The Higher Power in control of The Asylum has already started that war. I, his Prophet, have already began assembling the forces and, as of right now, we outnumber your pathetic task force by double. Not that we need more than one breathing soldier to decimate your little brigade of fakes.

I'd suggest you not even worry about unpacking because you won't be staying long enough to make a ripple in this pond. I will rip you into little pieces and feed them to mindless guppies sucking up every word you spew from that shithole you call a mouth.

The Prophet won't stand for this blasphemy. The Asylum won't stand for this blasphemy. THE Higher Power won't stand for this blasphemy. So eat some shit, kiss my ass, and shut the fuck up. The Prophet has spoken you son of a bitch.

Jacob walks towards the television, and drops his Red Hood.

"Can you hear that? Can you hear the fool calling himself Hysteria speaking? He's speaking a bunch of gibberish. The Higher Power will not withstand the Real Higher Power. Because we have The Real Higher Powers standing behind us. We are here as long as it takes fool. You can't stop us. That's why we're here. Your so called Higher Power is just what it is. Nothing."

Jacob starts laughing and lifts his Red Hood, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:

11-19-2014, 09:30 PM

Gibberish? What sort of chicanery is this? What's the deal with your red hood? You keep taking it down and putting it back up again as if you're either half-way or believe you are revolutionizing some new dance. Is it the 'Hoods Up' dance? I would try it, but I don't want to look like a fucking battling to get out of a straight jacket. But for real? Gibberish? I spit words of wisdom and valor in your face and you come back with just calling it gibberish? You fucking poon. I should wring your neck and make you kiss my royal boots. In fact... not only will you kiss my boots. You're going to kiss The Violator's, The Martyr's, The Cleanser's, The Crossroad's, and allllllll of the many soldiers' boots. You're garbage. Filth. I shall decimate you beyond recognition you piece of shit.

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-19-2014, 09:36 PM

(11-19-2014, 09:30 PM)Hysteria The Prophet Said: Gibberish? What sort of chicanery is this? What's the deal with your red hood? You keep taking it down and putting it back up again as if you're either half-way or believe you are revolutionizing some new dance. Is it the 'Hoods Up' dance? I would try it, but I don't want to look like a fucking battling to get out of a straight jacket. But for real? Gibberish? I spit words of wisdom and valor in your face and you come back with just calling it gibberish? You fucking poon. I should wring your neck and make you kiss my royal boots. In fact... not only will you kiss my boots. You're going to kiss The Violator's, The Martyr's, The Cleanser's, The Crossroad's, and allllllll of the many soldiers' boots. You're garbage. Filth. I shall decimate you beyond recognition you piece of shit.

Jacob walks to the camera, and lowers his Red Hood.

"I'm sorry is the so called Idiot of Prophecy speaking? What's that coming out of YOUR Mouth. That's right, nothing interesting at all."

"Respect The Real Higher Power."

Jacob lifts his Red Hood again. And walks away.
Hate Post Like Post