Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2014, 12:27 AM

"I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being... I'm a useless waste of space... What the hell dude?"

"You apparently STILL have no clue what you're talking about. How many matches does it take then, Ghost Bitch? Four? As in your four losses? How many matches have you even had dude? Five?? Six???"

"As for my future opponents? I'm obviously out of your league, in a better division, and higher in the ranks than you, bruh. So, I don't think you should really worry about who I'm facing next. What makes you think that I don't have a chance in beating someone that's beaten you? That would make us pretty close in skill wouldn't it? As for the Doc.. I'm going to do what YOU couldn't Ghost Fucker, Xtreme Title.... HERE I COME!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-08-2014, 12:32 AM

"All I hear is bitching from you. So he's had one match. He won. He has every right to brag all he wants. In truth, you're still sore about the loss. Why are you telling him that he should do this and that. Why do you even care about if he's only had one match. Last I checked he was a part timer. So he's not going to be in a match every week like you or I. So just move on and get the fuck over it mon ami."
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-08-2014, 01:01 AM

(12-08-2014, 12:27 AM)Calypso! Said: "I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being... I'm a useless waste of space... What the hell dude?"

"You apparently STILL have no clue what you're talking about. How many matches does it take then, Ghost Bitch? Four? As in your four losses? How many matches have you even had dude? Five?? Six???"

"As for my future opponents? I'm obviously out of your league, in a better division, and higher in the ranks than you, bruh. So, I don't think you should really worry about who I'm facing next. What makes you think that I don't have a chance in beating someone that's beaten you? That would make us pretty close in skill wouldn't it? As for the Doc.. I'm going to do what YOU couldn't Ghost Fucker, Xtreme Title.... HERE I COME!!!"

Jacob sits forward.

"Are you aware you talk as much shit as that idiot Ghost Tank? Calypso Collapso you aren't anywhere near Xtreme Title championship status. You're as much as a waste of space as Ghost Tank is."

Jacob sits back.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:
LOSSES: 2

THE REAL HIGHER POWER SEES ALL
HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WINS, OR LOSSES

WE JUST CARE ABOUT MAKING STATEMENTS

[Image: Sun_Light_Energy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2014, 05:57 AM

(12-08-2014, 12:17 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Calypso...You're a fool if you think you can beat Doc. For anything. Same with Brother Frodo. You're a small-minded fool, and I really don't care about you. You're useless, and a waste of space."

(12-08-2014, 01:01 AM)TRHP Said: "Are you aware you talk as much shit as that idiot Ghost Tank? Calypso Collapso you aren't anywhere near Xtreme Title championship status. You're as much as a waste of space as Ghost Tank is."

"C'mon fellas. You're going to start hurting my feelings here soon."

"So, what makes one 'worthy' of being Xtreme Champion, TTPT? And besides, what the hell do you know about that? What is your status in the XWF, TRHCP? I'm not sure what it is, but if you flip my record around, it would be your record. Go ahead and say your mission is not to win, just like Ghost Fucker said after I beat him. Wins don't matter so when I lose, it doesn't matter. Tell ya what bitches, keep losing and see how far it gets you."
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 11:40 AM

(12-08-2014, 05:57 AM)Calypso! Said: "C'mon fellas. You're going to start hurting my feelings here soon."

"So, what makes one 'worthy' of being Xtreme Champion, TTPT? And besides, what the hell do you know about that? What is your status in the XWF, TRHCP? I'm not sure what it is, but if you flip my record around, it would be your record. Go ahead and say your mission is not to win, just like Ghost Fucker said after I beat him. Wins don't matter so when I lose, it doesn't matter. Tell ya what bitches, keep losing and see how far it gets you."

Jacob sits forward.

"1 Match here in the XWF doesn't make you X-Treme Champion material. Thinking it, and talking about it, doesn't either. And I don't care about my win loss record because it really doesn't matter. It's all about the fun we have along the way."

"You may talk big Calypso Collapso, but at the end of the day you're a nobody that wants to be a somebody that wants to be a champion, but to get there you have to have matches. When's your next match Calypso Collapso? What? Oh that's right you're ducking matches. My next match is Wednesday. I'll be further along than you."

Jacob sits back and smirks.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-08-2014, 11:58 AM

Mr WGWF:I'm going to take the Xtreme title, get my number to 17 times, and then I'm going to have a title match with Calypso. He will win. Just to silence you pussies.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-08-2014, 12:02 PM

(12-08-2014, 11:58 AM)Mr WGWF Said: Mr WGWF:I'm going to take the Xtreme title, get my number to 17 times, and then I'm going to have a title match with Calypso. He will win. Just to silence you pussies.

"If Calypso becomes the X-Treme Champion before me, I'll fucking slaughter a litter of puppies on camera."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-08-2014, 12:06 PM

This is officially the first time Pest has said anything I've agreed with, dude.

Good on you for once, man. Beer?

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 12:08 PM

(12-08-2014, 12:02 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(12-08-2014, 11:58 AM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Mr WGWF:I'm going to take the Xtreme title, get my number to 17 times, and then I'm going to have a title match with Calypso. He will win. Just to silence you pussies.

"If Calypso becomes the X-Treme Champion before me, I'll fucking slaughter a litter of puppies on camera.

Jacob sits forward.

"Some one will slaughter you, because you are a puppy and not a monster. How appropriate."

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Jet Frost Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-08-2014, 12:23 PM

(12-08-2014, 11:58 AM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Mr WGWF:I'm going to take the Xtreme title, get my number to 17 times, and then I'm going to have a title match with Calypso. He will win. Just to silence you pussies.

"If Calypso becomes the X-Treme Champion before me, I'll fucking slaughter a litter of puppies on camera."

As Jet is about to say something, Stephen, who was silently watching GT's response, interrupts him.

"No! Not the puppies!"

Jet facepalms and motions for the footage to get cut.
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-08-2014, 01:19 PM

(12-07-2014, 11:33 PM)TRHP Said: Jacob sits forward on his chair.

"Oh look it's Calypso Collapso. The fool who likes to be a John Cena Impersonator."

Jacob sits back smiling.

[[[ Calypso wonders what Jacob is talking about. He looks at us. Waves both of his hands in circles. Going in opposite directions and with his palms out they cross paths, only to pass they other by, very mystically. ]]]

"Collapsoooooooo--"
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-08-2014, 02:13 PM

(12-08-2014, 12:32 AM)Ethan Donovan Said: "All I hear is bitching from you. So he's had one match. He won. He has every right to brag all he wants. In truth, you're still sore about the loss. Why are you telling him that he should do this and that. Why do you even care about if he's only had one match. Last I checked he was a part timer. So he's not going to be in a match every week like you or I. So just move on and get the fuck over it mon ami."

"You look like Chris MacBeth. Chris Macbeth is a ."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 02:24 PM

(12-08-2014, 01:19 PM)Calypso! Said: [[[ Calypso wonders what Jacob is talking about. He looks at us. Waves both of his hands in circles. Going in opposite directions and with his palms out they cross paths, only to pass they other by, very mystically. ]]]

"Collapsoooooooo--"

Jacob sits forward in his chair smiling.

"Is that the new dance of the spaz? The Calypso Collapso Spaz Dance. Wow you certainly do it justice."

Jacob sits back laughing his head off.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-08-2014, 08:05 PM

(12-08-2014, 12:08 PM)TRHP Said:

"If Calypso becomes the X-Treme Champion before me, I'll fucking slaughter a litter of puppies on camera.

Jacob sits forward.

"Some one will slaughter you, because you are a puppy and not a monster. How appropriate."

[yellow]Just like you're a ] and not a wrestler?
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 08:16 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:05 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: [yellow]Just like you're a ] and not a wrestler?

Jacob sits forward confused.

"I'm sorry lady, were you talking to me? What's your significance here? That's right absolutely nothing. No significance at all."

Jacob sits back smirking.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-08-2014, 08:28 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:05 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-08-2014, 12:08 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-08-2014, 12:02 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "If Calypso becomes the X-Treme Champion before me, I'll fucking slaughter a litter of puppies on camera.

Jacob sits forward.

[yellow]Just like you're a ] and not a wrestler?

"Shazaaam!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-08-2014, 08:34 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:16 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-08-2014, 08:05 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: [yellow]Just like you're a ] and not a wrestler?

Jacob sits forward confused.

"I'm sorry lady, were you talking to me? What's your significance here? That's right absolutely nothing. No significance at all."

Jacob sits back smirking.

Oh, ain't this fucking precious? Little-failed-abortion whatever the fuck his name is, is questioning my significance after what? One match? One loss? Right, tell me how big of an impact you made laying flat on the mat staring up at the ceiling? That's not fucking rhetorical. Answer that, right the fuck meow! Meow? What the fuck? Don't judge me!

I'm judging you so hard.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 08:41 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:34 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: Oh, ain't this fucking precious? Little-failed-abortion whatever the fuck his name is, is questioning my significance after what? One match? One loss? Right, tell me how big of an impact you made laying flat on the mat staring up at the ceiling? That's not fucking rhetorical. Answer that, right the fuck meow! Meow? What the fuck? Don't judge me!

I'm judging you so hard.

Jacob sits forward.

"The Real Higher Power judges anyone and everyone, not just you sweetheart, so don't flatter yourself. Again what significant strides have you made though? Tell me that? That's right still, nothing."

Jacob sits back.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-08-2014, 08:56 PM

"I beat Ghost Tank. Wait, were you talking to me? Sweetheart?"
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-08-2014, 09:00 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:41 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-08-2014, 08:34 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: Oh, ain't this fucking precious? Little-failed-abortion whatever the fuck his name is, is questioning my significance after what? One match? One loss? Right, tell me how big of an impact you made laying flat on the mat staring up at the ceiling? That's not fucking rhetorical. Answer that, right the fuck meow! Meow? What the fuck? Don't judge me!

I'm judging you so hard.

Jacob sits forward.

"The Real Higher Power judges anyone and everyone, not just you sweetheart, so don't flatter yourself. Again what significant strides have you made though? Tell me that? That's right still, nothing."

Jacob sits back.

What have I done? Ever? Easy.

Former Trios Champion.
Second overall pick in the 2013 Lethal Lottery.
The only person to secure the victory in a match that also featured the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.
Made then X-Treme Champion Steve Davids tuck his tail and run away with a challenge.
And, the mere mention of my name, four months removed from my last XWF appearance, still strikes more fear in the hearts of the XWF than you looking into their eyes.

Oh, and don't worry about judging me. I was judging myself for being a little fucking bitch and cutting me off.
I thought it'd lighten the mood! Shut the fuck up. Right, back to judging. Y'know, being a gay woman with DID and a wrestler? I've heard all the judgment you and your higher power can think of and I've heard it conveyed better.
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-08-2014, 09:05 PM

(12-08-2014, 09:00 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-08-2014, 08:41 PM)TRHP Said:

I'm judging you so hard.

Jacob sits forward.

Jacob sits back.

What have I done? Ever? Easy.

Former Trios Champion.
The only person to secure the victory in a match that also featured the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.
Made then X-Treme Champion Steve Davids tuck his tail and run away with a challenge.
And, the mere mention of my name, four months removed from my last XWF appearance, still strikes more fear in the hearts of the XWF than you looking into their eyes.

Oh, and don't worry about judging me. I was judging myself for being a little fucking bitch and cutting me off.
I thought it'd lighten the mood! Shut the fuck up. Right, back to judging. Y'know, being a gay woman with DID and a wrestler? I've heard all the judgment you and your higher power can think of and I've heard it conveyed better.

"Oh no you didn't!"
Hate Post Like Post
Jamaican Jimmy Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-08-2014, 09:20 PM

[Image: the-league-jon-lajoie-2.jpg]

[Image: XOaEDy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 09:25 PM

(12-08-2014, 09:00 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: What have I done? Ever? Easy.

Former Trios Champion.

Jacob sits forward and smiles. He clicks his fingers.

The rest of The Real Higher Power walk into the room, and they form a straight line behind Jacob. They are all wearing hoods. Jacob stands up and starts clapping. The rest, join in.

"Fucking well done to you Miss Who Gives a Stuff about you. Fucking well done on Who Gives a Fuck about your achievements. But hey if you're oh so happy about those achievements all the less power to you. I'm done talking to you. See you around."

Jacob stops clapping, and clicks his fingers. The other members of The Real Higher Power stopped as well. They turned and walked away. Jacob pulls his Red Hood up over his head, and grabs his chair, and walks away.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-08-2014, 09:28 PM

"Wait, didn't you ask her about her achievements? I'm so confused now. Diaz, why aren't back to being pretty, yet?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 09:45 PM

(12-08-2014, 09:28 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Wait, didn't you ask her about her achievements? I'm so confused now. Diaz, why aren't back to being pretty, yet?"

Jacob walks back into the camera view, and places his chair down. He takes off his Red Hood, and sits down.

"Well well look who it is. It's the Dwarf. The one who's going to get an arse kicking on Warfare. Not that it's any of your business, but I'll tell you this. At no stage did I ask for her achievements, I asked her for her significance of being here. Achievements and Significance are two different matters all together."

Jacob stands up, smiling. Places his Red Hood on, and walks away.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-08-2014, 09:57 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:41 PM)TRHP Said: " Again what significant strides have you made though? Tell me that? That's right still, nothing."

"Kind of the same thing, though. The way you phrased it. Those are the significant strides. Oh, and I doubt you can beat me. Sorry, bruh."

Hate Post Like Post
Caroline O'Hara Burchill Offline
Must Be My Electric Personality.

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 03:57 PM

Idiots... nothing but a bunch of fucking idiots.

[Image: N1TmzMp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 06:59 PM

"Do you like anal, Caroline?"

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 09:34 PM

(12-08-2014, 09:25 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-08-2014, 09:00 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: What have I done? Ever? Easy.

Former Trios Champion.

Jacob sits forward and smiles. He clicks his fingers.

The rest of The Real Higher Power walk into the room, and they form a straight line behind Jacob. They are all wearing hoods. Jacob stands up and starts clapping. The rest, join in.

"Fucking well done to you Miss Who Gives a Stuff about you. Fucking well done on Who Gives a Fuck about your achievements. But hey if you're oh so happy about those achievements all the less power to you. I'm done talking to you. See you around."

Jacob stops clapping, and clicks his fingers. The other members of The Real Higher Power stopped as well. They turned and walked away. Jacob pulls his Red Hood up over his head, and grabs his chair, and walks away.

"You give a stuff, you give so much stuffs that you can stuff em in your asshole and have enough left to last you a lifetime. Otherwise, the entire conversation about accolades and significance would've ceased to exist.

Someone give this guy a fuckin' manual. What are you doing?"

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 10:17 PM

(12-09-2014, 06:59 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Do you like anal, Caroline?"

[Image: AJ-Lee-Victory-Celebration-On-WWE-Gif.gif]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post