Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Now You're Getting Sloppy, Erebus
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-18-2014, 04:27 PM

"Ah, Cinnamon, Cinnamon, what am I going to do with you? You pull out an entire promo talking trash- as I did, and yet, I like how you claim I made lots of contradictions, you made a fair amount yourself. Why had I gone dark until you made your move? Its quite simple, Erebus, I was waiting for you to flap your gums and make a mistake. And oh boy, did you deliver.

"First off, you said I made lots of mind- numbing contradictions, but yet, you pulled out, what, one? Yeah, one. And yet, you make it out to be like I made contradiction, after contradiction, after contradiction. Bravo, good sir! Lets clap it up for the man who just made a contradiction while saying I made plenty of them! Excellent, good sir!

"As for said contradiction, what I was implying was that you destroyed your credibility by getting pinned by Sane. Now sure, I can understand- just barely, but still- where your coming from here, throwing the odd match here and there. But why the main event of the Pay Per View? You didn't throw your matches against Duke for the Universal title, and yet they were main events for Pay Per Views. But yet, you find yourself throwing the match in a main event of a Pay Per View, getting pinned by a goddamned rookie who never wrestled a match in his life. I mean, what the fuck? If you were facing Sane in a normal match, sure, but Main Eventing a Pay Per View and throwing the match is not how you should do business. Merely, what I was doing was state accomplishments of your former glory, glory you will be unable to taste, unless if you can beat me. Oh, look at that. You will be unable to, since I will whip your ass to high hell and back. Now, you may go on and say we don't operate in the same way. However, it just so happens that I haven't shown anyone what happened at Borgess Health. And to say the least, some very... interesting things happened there. Suffice it to say, a normal man, I am no more.

"Not to mention, you made yet ANOTHER contradiction, this time about my win/loss record. Let's see how many wins I have achieved, hmm? Todd, Schrute, McBride and Samuels, and War Games. Meanwhile, with my losses: the Kliq, Evertrust and the man who was Gein and Hysteria, the KotR, and the Television title match. Now, unless if I skipped out on a match, dear me, that makes 4-4! So basically, I have won the same amount of matches I've lost. Nice job, Erebus. Nice job.

"Now as for you saying no one needs to know what you do, uh, yeah, we kinda do. You even titled your promos being about your employment obligations. I do believe your employers would be very worried about one of their main money- makers going dark all of a sudden. Super- powered spacewhore or not, it is in your employment obligations to let your employers be aware of where you are heading.

"As for the weather, if memory serves right, I do believe it was extremely apparent on the camera I was sick, imbecile! What I had implied on the camera was that I couldn't handle the cold weather like I had been able to when I was sick. Obviously you are unable to hear right, Spacewhore.

"And I find it funny how you call me Iceman, looking to embarrass me, and say I'm devoid of personality, when you don't quite have the best repertoire of nicknames, nor the best personality. I mean, first off, Frodumb calls you Cinnamon. Goddamn Cinnamon. What the fuck? Who allows himself to be called Cinnamon? Seriously?

"When I first saw you Erebus, it was you who inspired me to join the XWF. Yes, you heard that right. You inspired me. I always thought you had that sort of... regal charm, to say the least. Which was why I was initially surprised to hear you call me Iceman. But why, Mister Erebus, should I have allowed myself to think that the whore who fucked Frodo Smackins had any charm? I should have realized my mistake sooner, and it is for that, that I will enjoy kicking your ass to high hell and back.

"When I'm finished with you Erebus, I'm going to run your old ass out of here along with any damned credibility you have when I make you tap with the Pure Perfection. Now then, if you excuse me, I have a flight to catch."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post