Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Taking a chair seriously
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2014, 02:53 PM

SATURDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2014

MASTERMIND'S MANSION

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind was standing in his thinking room, looking at his thinking chair. This was the chair that he always had, so he couldn't fathom why this so called Chair of Mastermind would be speaking untruths and rolling around the XWF causing mayhem. He had seen it's first promo, and understood that the chair was an incarnation of an actual person, but again, he never sat it, and had proof. The chair was just lying.

Maria walked into the Thinking Room for the first time, and looked around in amazement.

MARIA: "Just another big room, but this is where you do most of your promo's isn't it?"

Mastermind nodded still looking at the chair. Maria walked down the other end of the room and saw the Victory Clothesline. With all the shirts that Mastermind had put up using it as a way to keep his victories shown. Maria looked at all 15 shirts.

MARIA: "Wow, this is the infamous Victory Clothesline, I like it, it shows character, especially this weeks lot."

She looked up at the last 3 shirts, which said:

t-shirt Said:I

MASTERED

GHOST TANK'S
MIND

and

MASTERED

ZOEY RYBACKS'S
MIND

and

MASTERED

EVERTRUST'S
MIND

There was another t-shirt hanging up on the right hand side that said:

AM

THE CURRENT

2X X-TREME
CHAMPION

MARIA: "Wow, just wow, incredible."

Maria turned and walked back to Mastermind who was still standing looking at the chair.

MARIA: "No one's been here at all hey? Just your Warfare Team, and who else?"

"Cain did once, and Frodo as well."

MARIA: "Frodo's the dwarf isn't he? He's like a pest."

"Yes he is the dwarf, and yes he can be a pest, but you just have to let him be, in order to get on well with him."

Maria looked at Mastermind still looking at the chair, and placed her hand in his.

MARIA: "Talk to me, so what if the chair came out with a promo, you can beat him."

Mastermind kept his eyes on the chair.

"It's a fake, it was never here, this chair here, has always been here."

MARIA: "Look at me, 'M', look at me."

Mastermind looked down at Maria.

MARIA: "You're letting it get inside your head. You can't do that, you need to be the one to play the Mind Games, like you always do. I know you'll come out with an amazing promo. And I know you'll come out swinging and won't back down come Wednesday. But don't let that stupid chair get inside your head. Do you hear me?"

Mastermind smiles "I hear you very much, thank you."

Maria smiles back: MARIA: "Anytime."

They looked at one another, the tension returned, and they began to kiss again. Mastermind then lead Maria out of the Thinking Room...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT DAY

ON BOARD PRIVATE JET

QUOTE Said:A house that does not have one warm, comfy chair in it is soulless.
- May Sarton

Mastermind was on board the Private Jet as he flies from Monday Night Madness - in Sioux Falls, South Dakota to Johanneshov, Stockholm, Sweden to take part in Wednesday Night Warfare. The triple Threat match between him, Joey Hawkins and the so called Chair of Mastermind.

He had beaten Tyson Fury, (OOC: NO SHOW = WIN), so was on a three match winning streak, but also a 4 win streak, after pinning Evertrust for the X-Treme Title.

"Souless, that's what you are Chair, Souless. And a liar. Why would I call a chair Souless? Because for some one to use women like you do, and then get turned into a chair as a bad magic trick, then you are very Souless. Women need to be respected. Women should be respected. But no what did you do, turn yourself into a whore and use women.

"Now why am I calling you a liar? Here's the reason. You did not come from my Mansion, you did not come from anywhere near me, you came from somewhere else. Just to piss me off. Just to be a freak. Just to be a stalker. Here's you."

Mastermind holds up a photo:

[Image: Boss-Black-Leather-Plus-Executive-Chair....1415819817]

"You have never graced my Mansion, or been anywhere I have ever been before. This is my chair."

Mastermind holds up another photo.

[Image: modern-chairs.jpg]

"That's my chair, way different to the imposter. Way different. So I'm calling you out COM. COM is short for Chair of Mastermind. You are a fraud, you are a fake, and you are a liar. You know what happens to liars in the XWF COM? They get shat upon. They get abused, and you'll do that if you continue down this line.

"On Wednesday I will make sure I will destroy you. On Wednesday you are nothing more than fire wood.

"I will not let your worthless lying hide take my X-Treme Championship away from me, if that was all you were here to do. I will not let Joey Hawkins take it either. You came out firing, and so I am firing back. Whether you like it or not imposter, COM, I have what it takes to stop you. I have what it takes to destroy you, and I have what it takes to send you packing to where you came from. You can then wait out the 44 more days there until you take your human form again.

"Why, because I am that dam good, and I guarandamtee you and Joey that I will not take this lying down. Mr Fraud, Mr Liar, Mr I suck because I got turned into a chair for abusing women.

"You're a laughing stock COM, and I'll make sure, no, I will be sure to destroy you come Wednesday.

"Then you can go back to the house THAT YOU were originally hiding in, and sulk there. Because you are a souless, clueless, liar of a joke, and that's all I have to say on the matter for today."

Mastermind leans over and turns off the camera.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub