Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Onwards and Upwards
Monolith Offline
The Monster From The Alps

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-16-2014, 01:21 PM

The XWF cameras find our subject shortly after his match with Lucius Fyre. Monolith sits slumped upon a folding chair; bruised, battered, broken but ultimately triumphant. An XWF Medic stands at his side tending to the cuts and welts that cover his body.

Brace yourself, Mister Monolith. This may sting a little...

Monolith winces in discomfort as the Medic applies antiseptic ointment to his wounds. A knock at the door; Daniel Rapaport enters.

How are you doing, Big Man? Is he going to be okay, Doc?

He'll be just fine, Mister Rapaport. Most of the damage is purely superficial. Besides, the mask prevented any severe burns. I mean, any MORE severe burns.

Rapaport sniffs the air curiously.

What smells like bad barbecue? It's like someone set fire to a trash bag full of old Barber hair!

Monolith narrows his eyes with contempt and looks scornfully towards Rapaport.

Oh. Right. Sorry. I didn't think...

No, you obviously didn't. Look, are we done here? All of this is totally unnecessary. It's just a few scratches.

I wouldn't recommend ending your treatment now, Sir. You must still be in a tremendous amount of pain.

Pain? Pain is something I can handle. But what I can't deal with is all this bullshit. Look, if I say we're done then we're done, okay?!

Err... anything you s-s-say, Sir.

The Medic quickly gathers his belongings and hurriedly shuffles out of the room with nervous haste.

Don't you think you were a little harsh? He was only trying to help. I mean, what's your problem, huh? You just WON goddamnit! We should be celebrating right now.

A look of rage descends over Monolith. He grabs Rapaport by his suit lapel and throws him against the wall.

Don't you get it, Daniel? I can't afford to become complacent. Sure, I just annihilated Lucius Fyre but I can't stop there! I didn't come back to the XWF to tread the proverbial water. And the only time I'm ever gonna celebrate is when I've finally achieved my goal of conquering the entire XWF!

Monolith releases his grip and Daniel slumps to his feet. He straightens his hair and smooths his suit jacket.

Okay, you made your point.

Look, it doesn't matter what that asshole Lucius did to me before I kicked his ass. Because all the pain, suffering and torment he put me through is only gonna motivate me even more. And if I can channel all of my rage and anguish every time I step inside the ring... well, there will be nothing that can stand in my way.

Well, we'll put that to the test next Wednesday. You're gonna be facing Darkwynd, Aerial Knight and Genesis in a Fatal Four Way.

Monolith slams his fist against the wall in anger.

Goddamnit, Daniel! I'm getting sick and tired of this crap! I mean, since I came back to the XWF I have knocked down almost every obstacle that has stood in my path. I have crushed almost all those who have opposed me. And yet somehow I still find myself wallowing in the mire of mid-card mediocrity. I mean, take a good look at me, Daniel; I'm literally the BIGGEST thing to ever happen to this goddamn company! My name should be at the top of every bill. I should be a motherfucking franchise. I should have my own breakfast cereal, goddamnit! Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to make the entire world sit up and take notice.

What do you mean?

Monolith smiles sadistically.

Let's just say that I choose to use the term 'fatal' literally instead of figuratively! And it doesn't matter whether I'm up against three guys or three hundred; I'll still snap their fuckin' scrawny necks with my bare hands! These cuts and bruises I have right now are nothing compared to the carnage I have in store for Knight, Darkwynd and Genesis. And this Wednesday night I want the entire XWF Universe to mark their calendars, Daniel. Because my ascension is about to begin!

Monolith shoves Rapaport to one side and angrily storms past his bewildered manager.

photo Untitled.png

Former X-Treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post