Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chairs Everyone and Joey
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-16-2014, 03:15 PM

A few days ago.

Mastermind and Maria's first kiss was magical, all the tension that had been building up to that first kiss was what it was tension, magical tension, out of this world tension. Nothing was going to be the same again between these two, and they knew it. It changed their lives forever. But they didn't know how much it was going to change their lives.

All they knew from that moment on, in the back of the limo on the way back to Mastermind's Mansion, that they needed to spend that time together. They had been building up to this for months. From the moment they met in the bar, on a rare day off, after being given a call by XWF Boss Shane, that he had to go out and find himself. In order to win more matches, he needed to look deep down inside of himself and have a break, and see what he wanted the most.

Up to that point, all he ever knew and cared about was the Wrestling Business, not the fact that he had to take care of himself, or look for ways to stay in shape that didn't involve wrestling. He had won titles in other companies, but to him XWF was the place to be. In order to be there he needed to win every so often. Whilst on that 9 match losing streak he was lost. It was then, that Shane ordered him to have a day off and go look at himself.

It worked, the moment he met Maria at that bar, was the moment his life changed forever. He spent time with her, he took her out for dates, and he then began to fall for her. Whilst away during the week wrestling, he missed her something terribly. Every so often they called one another, and it helped settle him down.

But not once in that time had they kissed. Mastermind didn't want to spoil things between them, but the moment she said kiss her, the moment he let go, and the moment that Time began.

It was as if that one kiss broke the whole world apart, letting Mastermind into a world that would change his own world. That one kiss led to other kisses in the back of that limo, and when they got back to the Mansion they continued kissing for almost an hour, and then that led to SEX, and even more magic.

Lying there side by side after doing the deed, Mastermind looked up at the ceiling. 1001 thoughts racing through his head. Maria looked over at him.

MARIA: "A penny for your thoughts?"

Mastermind shook his head.

MASTERMIND: "It's okay you don't need to hear any, there's a lot."

Maria turned on her side facing Mastermind.

MARIA: "I want you to tell me what's the most thought that is bothering you?"

Mastermind sighed.

MARIA: "Please."

Mastermind looked at her, and saw her beautiful face.

MASTERMIND: "What does this mean now? Where to next for us?"

Maria smiled and spoke quietly.

MARIA: "Do you want there to be a us?"

Mastermind nodded ever so slightly.

MARIA: "I want us to be an us too, we've spent so much time together, this just shows us how much we mean to each other. So would you like to start going out together?"

Mastermind smiled and nodded. Maria smiled back, and they kissed.

MARIA: "So I guess we're now seeing one another.""

MASTERMIND: "I guess we are. I'm so happy."

MARIA: "I'm happy that you are happy. But don't let it interrupt your concentration. You have a big match this week coming. Especially Wednesday. Joey Hawkins is out for revenge, and that chair, well what do you need to say about that chair?"

MASTERMIND: "It's a fake, I never sat on it."

Maria starts laughing, Mastermind follows.

MARIA: "I don't want you to give up wrestling, look at you, you're now a 2 time X-Treme Champion. Keep on doing what you're doing, and I will always be here for when you finish your week."

MASTERMIND: "Okay, just as long as you are happy.."

MARIA: "I am very much happy."

They looked at one another, and started kissing again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sioux Falls
South Dakota
USA

The camera fades in on a public park, as Mastermind is sitting on a bench as he enjoys his final hours of relaxation before Monday Night Madness gets underway. He is also focused on Wednesday where he will meet Joey Hawkins, and his Chair.

Mastermind looks at the camera.

"Can I officially say welcome back Joey Hawkins. There I said it. Welcome back. You've impressed me I must say, because since you came back, you've been focused and seem with it this time around than last time. You even won a match. Impressive.

"I'm currently here in South Dakota, to focus on Monday Night, but I'll get to Sweden after that, to face you and that dam chair. I will be there.
Yes I did beat you before in our match, and I seemed to put you in a worse mood that you were in, even before that match started. You were on a losing streak. You just couldn't cut it.

"I was one of the main factors to put you into semi retirement, because you felt losing to me was a real lowlight. That was the last straw. You were suppose to team up with Shelby Cobra, but you left her high and dry by announcing your retirement, and my tag team partner Jessie Kresa at the time, easily dealt to her. It was your fault that she lost. It was your fault to leave her high and dry.

"You went away and you came back Joey. It takes a big man to come back. And I must admit you look the goods. But that's where it'll stop because on Wednesday it will be me, beating you a second time, and beating that stupid chair, to carry on my good form. And then there's this."

Mastermind holds up the X-Treme title.

"I'm not letting you or that dam chair get anywhere close to winning this thing. This is prestigious. Not for semi retire players who can't handle the jandal. I am glad that you are back Joey, but you will always be remembered for retiring at the worst possible time. I will make dam sure that you don't win my belt. Nor that dam chair.

"Now let's address this dam chair. You're not my chair, I've never seen you before. You're an imposter, just like Fake Frodo was at War Games. I've never seen you before, and I don't know what your beef is with me, but I can guarandamtee you, you will not be rolling out of the match a winner. It's going to be me. If I can pin you, or destroy you, destroying you would be good, I will do that.

"I'm going to stay the X-Treme Champion the entire week. Not you Joey or that Fake Chair. Enjoy yourselves whilst you can because the moment you two step and roll into the ring with me, will be the moment you will feel my heat of the fire of the roll that I am on. 2 straight wins, and a pin to secure the X-Treme Title.

"That's all I have to say for now, I better go beat up Tyson Fury.."

Mastermind stands up, and walks off. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub