Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poll: Is Steve Sayors a coward?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
He is if he refuses to be Leroy's muscle
33.33%
1 33.33%
He's a coward no matter what
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Steve Sayors, YOU COWARD
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-23-2013, 04:22 PM

Steve Sayors has come to Big Bad Leroy's office to interview the mass of mega-muscled muscularity, who is currently catching out his goods with some flexes. Meanwhile his Iron Valkyries, Jade, Vixen and his mysterious newcomer are just hanging out.

Steve Sayors: Big Bad Leroy, you told me to meet you in your office...but, isn't this just...uhm, basically...well, a clearing in the woods?

Leroy: Steve Sayors, do I have to always state the obvious for your pea brain? Well, do I?

Steve Sayors:....no?

Leroy: WRONG! Now, Mr. Pea-Brain Sayors, what sort of office do you think could hold Big Bad Leroy? Which sort of office is big enough to contain my 60-inch arms, 100-foot back, 120-inch thighs and...

Jade whispers to Sayors, "...and his massive ego."

Leroy: NO HELPING HIM WITH THE ANSWERS! Steve Sayors, you pea-brained coward, what is the answer? What office is big enough to contain the most muscular man in the universe?

Steve Sayors: I...I....well, the gym?

Leroy: NO! THE GYM IS NOT MY OFFICE SAYORS! THE WORLD IS MY OFFICE, SAYORS!

Leroy commences to flex his muscles in order to prove his point.

Leroy: Now, Sayors. Being the yellow-dog of a cowardly chicken that you are, I am telling you something which you will be afraid to divulge. You see, the problem you have is that my brain is in fact, just as big as my brawn.

Leroy again flexes.

Leroy: The other problem is that none of these chumps in the XWF are worthy of my wrath. To be thrashed by me is a gift of epic proportions. How epic? Epic like my back, aka Sentinel!

Leroy turns and flexes his back. Then he turns around.

Leroy: Sayors. Why have I added a third Iron Valkyrie, Mysteria, mistress of mystery, to my arsenal? The answer is all part of my plan. You see...any fool can run in and fight people one on one...by I got brains, Sayors. That's why I barely even got my hands dirty against KnightMask last time. But what people don't know is that I have an ace up my sleeve....

....and that ACE....is YOU, Sayors.

Steve Sayors: M-m-m-me?

Leroy: Sayors! You owe me, you coward! You implied that I made my women do the fighting for me! You defamed my character like you was some kinda muck-raking creature of the muck! You owe me this...Sayors...and I aim to collect. All your strength...all your power...is going to serve ME against Man Preaching Nothing, Sayors. My girls distract the ref...my other girl distracts Liz Weinberg....and that's where you come in...Sayors. Unless you're too much of a spineless coward. In which case, I'm gonna have to reveal your secret to the world.

Steve Sayors: What secret?

Leroy: Don't you think I can see through your disguise, Sayors, you punk? I don't know which one you are, but I have never seen you in the presence of a super-hero, other than lame ones like KnightMask!

Steve Sayors: I'm--I'm not--

Leroy: Sayors. Either bend to my blackmail or forever be a coward who is afraid to do my dirty work. Which is it Sayors, you coward?

Steve Sayors: I....I....

Leroy: Silence is ALWAYS a yes. Lets get outta here babes.

The Valkyries heave Leroy up and carry him off as Steve Sayors is left stuttering.

[Image: bfnrkb0.jpg]
[Image: bannerfans_7149387.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BigBadLeroy's post:
(03-27-2013), Wallace Witasick (03-28-2013)