Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Frodo is a fucking idiot. But we already knew that.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-15-2014, 05:14 PM

Frodo Said:Sup, Gator? How's it going? Nursing your ego after your loses? It must suck for you. To be on such a losing streak. Oh, sorry, you won one match to interrupt it. One out of how many? 4 matches. You've won 1 match in the last two months.

"I'm amazed. Truly. The first words to come out of your mouth this week are fucking wrong straight of the goddamn bat, I'm impressed of how fucking stupid you truly are. Okay, so let's start this off with proving you wrong right away shall we, again if you just did five minutes of research you would know that I won two matches. sure, since I came back I haven't been doing too well, but I wouldn't consider this a losing streak. Mastermind, that was a fucking losing streak. I lost at War Games, I accept that, Vinnie Lane had a Halloween party and I had a match against Pest. Had to cut the match short to save Todd's dumb ass, then I won the first round in the king of the ring tournament, second round I shook D'Ville's hand so he could save his energy and carry on to win the crown, saving us to have a real match sometime down the line. Then I won the five way for the Television title. So, two matches I won and the funny thing is in the matches I lost I didn't get pinned or tap out, I didn't give up or quit, I chose to leave two matches, one to save Todd from whatever the fuck was chasing him and I left the other with D'Ville so I could see him kick your ass and take the crown. Not bragging by the way, just stating the obvious to the oblivious. D'ville unlike you deserved that crown. I'm smart enough to know that. But here you go, saying your going to carry on this imaginary losing streak I'm on. Bullshit. You say you're going to beat me and Mickey will take the title!? Bull-fucking-shit. I already beat Mick and I can sure as hell do that again."

"I use the same basic routine? If I do that then what the fuck are you doing? It's the same thing all the fucking time with you, insulting, gibberish lines of swear words and fingering your asshole because you love yourself so goddamn much. But hey, let's compare promos shall we! Okay, let's see what your clone at War Games did. He did your basic trash talk routine and talked to your family. King of the ring, you did your basic trash talk routine and talked to your family, right now? You're doing your basic trash talk routine and talking to your family. Fuck and I thought I was stuck in an infinite loop, what did I do at War Games? Oh right, I explored New Zealand, had fun on go karts, went bat shit crazy and saw my fucking spirit animal and still managed to put out better trash talk than your clone. King of the ring, nothing special there, my heart wasn't really in it, just trash talk. The five way for the title, well I went inside of a fucking video game with Game Boy and defeated a boss to earn a magical sword, then I came back and won the match. Looking at that I would say Frodo was the one stuck in a basic routine every fucker under the sun was bored of. But what do I know, I'm just one of the best Television champions in a long time, one of few that has actually defended the belt multiple times."

"Frodo, sure Pest won a match I was in, fuck I had to leave. That's what you get when you dress up as Luca Azregotti for Halloween and a bet. But Pest won a match you was in to. Think I'd forget about that? You actually tried in that match, I saw you fucking tried to win but Shane declared Pest the winner, because everyone is sick of you. Everyone is bored of the joke that is Frodo Smackins. I could go on about how you don't threaten me in the least, when I started here I saw you and the work you put out and I was like damn, this guy means business. But going up against you eye to eye, well eye to hip in your case, I quickly realised you are nothing to be feared or respected. You're fucking nothing to me man, a pathetic piece of shit who isn't worthy enough to polish my boots. You could put on a beanie and I'd mistake you for Todd, you could shave your head and put on five hundred pounds and I'd say nice to see you back Darren Dangerous. You could change yourself like you usually do and I would still feel the same way about you as I always do, that Frodo Smackins, is the tiniest insect in this entire fucking company. A low down scumbag who wants to be like so many greats before him but fails miserably. Some cunt who has a holiday in Belize and let's some fucking actor take his place, making everyone believe he was dead and gone and for a moment, happy. This shit stain who fakes his death to take a break from it all but let's an actor pick up his slack. You're a fucking disgrace."

"You couldn't take the title from me. Not in a million fucking years. Manson had a shot and failed. I asked him politely to just apologise to me and he was so fucking stubborn he denied me multiple times. He was the arrogant fucktard who demanded another shot after doing nothing to earn one. He couldn't take the title from me, you can't take the title from me, and not just because of your brother, but because you don't have the skill. You're predictable. Only two people took the title match seriously? What kind of dumb fucking logic is that? Let's say they didn't take me seriously, why didn't they do the same thing I'm doing to you? Why didn't they take a verbal dump on me like I'm doing to you, why didn't they prove me wrong at every corner, like I'm doing to you. Why would someone be so fucking dumb to waster their time, money and effort just to get in the match and go 'nah, I'm not taking this seriously.' Logic like that may make sense to a pea headed down syndrome having poor son of a bitch like you, but in the real world it's dumb fucking logic."

"Let's get down to the point of this thing shall we? I want you to apoligise for being a dumb cunt who thinks he runs this thing. When you clearly don't, just do that and we can make this quick and easy, no sense in drawing your painful loss on Wednesday out, you can end it right here. Or are you gonna jump ship back to Belize, leave a baby with badly drawn stubble in your place."

Frodo Said:Hey, I noticed you took your record down from the XWF site. Is that because it was getting filled with too many loses? You didn't want people to notice your massive losses compiling?

"What? Oh right, you're too lazy to check out someone's backstage pass on the site, I forgot about that. All my wins and losses are there man, check it out. At least I'm man enough to acknowledge my losses unlike you who just fills his stuff his wins only and tries to hide his losses like a fucking child. I'm guessing you're talking about my neat new signature on the site, the only reason I got rid of all the writing is because it didn't look nice to me, but again, click on my name, click on Backstage Page and all my stuff is there. Moving on. Frodo, let me get this through your thick skull, if I didn't have the TV title, I would have another title because I good enough to do that. Sure sometimes I don't take shit seriously and I fuck up because of it, but when I want something, I get it. That crown? Meh, would have been nice but D'Ville deserved it. That apology you owe the world, I'm going to take that from you kicking and screaming. Even though you're just that sad and childish you probably won't even keep up your end of the deal and apologise. Fuck it, it'll be a good time kicking your fun size ass up and down that cage like it was nothing, because it will be nothing to me, because you mean nothing to me or anyone."

"So, can't wait to see part two of your routine, I'm sure it's going to be wild. Maybe we'll see you steal rap lyrics or paraphrase famous quotes. OH! Will there be a pop culture reference or maybe a meme!? I'm so excited I could piss my pants."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Todd steps out of the doors of a fancy hotel onto the warm sidewalk, Gator follows behind in sunglasses dragging his feet*

"Tooooooooddd. Why are we in Phoenix?"

*Gator sounds tired and a little whiny*

T: "To see Doctor Henrandez."

"But Henry suuuuuccckkss."

T: "Gator I need to see him."

"UHhhgh! Why?"

T: "I told you it's personal."

"I'm waaaay better than Henry. Talk to me, let me know your most homoerotic desires."

T: "Why did you say homoerotic!?"

"Fuck I was joking... Oh shit!"

T: "Shut up."

*Todd gets into the passenger's seat of Gator's Camaro and Gator follows entering the driver's seat, chuckling at Todd*

"You've been having gay sex dreams haven't you!"

T: "NO! Shut up!"

"HAhahahahahahahhaha!!! Who about? Todd, did you have a gay sex dream about me?"

T: "No! Can we please just go to Dr. Hernadez's practice."

*Gator starts the car and pulls away from the parking spot*

"Was I good?"

T: "WHAT!?"

"Just curious. I didn't know you felt about me in that way. I'm a little proud."

T: "I didn't have a gay sex dream about you, just let it go."

"... Fine. So if not me than who? Loverboy? You two slept together in New Zealand right? And you saw his dick."

T: "I didn't see his dick."

"I bet his pubes were a mess. Like a giant blonde tarantula devouring a sausage. Eighties guys didn't manscape you know that? Even I trim the hedges from time to time."

T: "Stop."

"Sorry, am I get you hot and bothered? You didn't dream about Frodo did you? Those threats of rape get you in the mood? You into that kind of stuff Todd? Though you'd have better taste than Frodo."

T: "I didn't have a sex dream about Frodo."

"Azrael? You jonesin for some space dick?"

T: "Enough man."

"You want him to probe Uranus?"

*Gator laughs as Todd hides his face. The footage fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post