Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You Need To Listen (3v3 Tag)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-23-2013, 05:54 AM

We now return to you the crazy mind of
A n n - T h r a x x

[Image: l.jpg]
--[/font]

--

A camera turns on and Ann Thraxx is shown, finishing setting up the video camera set up on a tripod. She walks away from it and is shown in a grey room. It almost resembles a jail cell, and is at least as unclean as one. All of the concrete on the walls is cracked and dirty, and near the walls off the room are crates and cardboard boxes filled with junk, as if someone were preparing to move from one house to another. Besides these boxes, other things are laid out around the room, too. Steel chairs, glass panels and deck furnature. It appears that this stuff is ready to be shifted to another locale.

(Ann Thraxx)
I know you have questions. First of all, some of you are probably wondering what's going on with my weird mini-promo things I've been doing. The only winning move is not to play? What does that mean? Well, I already explained that part, did I not? I told you all that the game is our lives, individually here in the XWF. The only winning move, really is not to play. As soon as you sign the contract, you're as good as done. You're soon blinded by everything said by the likes of Shane and the likes of Paul Heyman. Blinded by constant injustices. You get your wins, but nobody walks out in the end without being victim to some kind of... Loss. A loss in a game they never wanted you to win, because you are their puppets. YOU in the XWF. Anyone signed on any roster, in fact any of you at home are manipulated in a very similar way. This aggression I show is my struggle against an oppression, is that really so wrong? No, but you all choose to hate me for it! Why? Because you're losers who let themselves be conned! Maybe that means you deserve what you get. I think you do, because the smart ones make it out with some of their own thoughts and opinions still lodged in their minds. Those smart ones are me, and anyone else who I can make understand the truth. It's unfortunate, I get that. It's not what you want to be hearing, and I get that too, I really do. All I want is for you to listen! But will you? I doubt it. Listen to what it is I'm trying to say. It will do you good.

Ann picks up a folded steel chair, waving it around slightly.

You see this? This is a tool. A tangible parable to make the truth understood. Because nobody can just ignore you when you put them through pain. If I have to snap one of your limbs just to make you listen, then I will do it. It's a sacrafice I am willing to make, and in the end, if you listen and heed what I say, then you will be thanking me because I saved you. Yes, yes. There is a way to escape. It is a way of winning. The only winning move is not to play, unless we change the game entirely. Do you understand now? WE must turn the tables on THEM... Make it our own game!... One thing they can't stand is to be absolutely unable to control someone. And if they can't control any of us, we are well on our way to winning the game. A new game. That game called a revolution... I can't believe the match I have coming up though, wow! I mean, three people on the other team are going to get their asses kicked. Maybe I can make them the first to learn. And then I'm teaming with The Freak, Mike Rhodes. Well, all I can say from my knowledge is yes, he really is a freak. A freak of nature. Actually, if I could get along with anyone in a 6-person tag match, he's be a shoe in for that, I think. On the contrary, there's this one last guy. Evan Hayes. And I'm teaming with that bastard... The same guy that, two days later on Madness, I have to bust open to achieve victory over? Well, let's just say that it will take a lot for me not to kick his ass during this 6-person tag match. And then on Madness, you won't just see him bleed, you'll hear him scream. Blood-curdling screams of pain and fear, because he loves to talk shit. And talking shit to me means that you're a dead man walking, asshole! I'll be sure to have your headstone carved as "Couldn't tell who he should and shouldn't fuck with"..... Be prepared...

Ann laughs, as she knees down onto one knee, and throws a straight punch, putting her fist through a pane of glass leaning against a crate. She laughs at her own pain, feeliing the rush of adrenaline as she turns off the camera with her other hand.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post