Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Time In the World
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-13-2014, 02:08 PM

The thing about being immortal is...

He hesitates.

...the thing about being immortal is, you have one thing no other man is gifted with. Something amazing that at times is a curse. In my situation, however, immortality is a privilege. A gift given unto me by a vengeful old testament GOD. Let's keep in mind that this is the same GOD who asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and pulled back at the last moment. This is the same GOD who gambled on Job with Lucifer and in the end Job still loved his GOD. But I was less fortunate. There was no forgiveness. His son had not been born when I killed Abel and lied to my mother and father concerning his whereabouts. I sinned, but then again, who doesn't?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

So the landslide will soon come in the form of insults and "ribs". Frodo Swaggins will ask me if I want to fuck. No. Peter Gilmour will say "suck my dick" and walk around with that stupid crown he got from Christian after buying him a kid's meal for losing a match to him. Hell, Kendall Sawyer may pop up and insult my intelligence, because we all know that she is better than anyone else. Shane will no doubt insult me. But then? Then there's Theo Pryce, whom I have angered quitegreatly with my "mailing it in" at War Games. But you see, I was the number one contender. I ended Blizzard. So why did I let all that momentum go to waste? Why simply lose all my "heat"?

He mockingly covers his mouth.

Oh my, I've broken "kayfabe".

So sue me. Fuck being a character. Fuck trying to please these morons with their signs. What I told my son was right. These fans have no fucking idea of what they want, and then they laugh at those they loved so much. They ridiculed me, even after I decimated that asshole Aidan Collins. I did it for them. They didn't appreciate it. I ENDED the Blizzard. Nuff said.

Theo Pryce...

He sighs. The truth is, he knew who Pryce was before War Games. Anger flares up in his eyes as he continues.

...you're right to hate me.

You are right to strip me of any and all championship opportunities. Go ahead. Do it, as we both know that when I am fully invested that I can destroy any mortal man. Question whether it hurts my feelings? Maybe. You were like a brother to me, and GOD knows exactly what I do to my siblings. I murder them. Brutally. As I was saying though, let's start me out at the bottom of the ladder. Let's make me work for my title shot. I'm begging you to do this for one reason.

He grins evilly, baring his gleaming white canines.

It's not about the kill anymore, Theo. Or Ozymandias. Enigma. Whoever I need to speak to in order to get the message across.

Darkwynd is taking an extended vacation, boys. Someone has to show the kid how things SHOULD be done, and me? I am just the guy to do it. I am THAT guy. I know the old expression is "I don't wanna be THAT guy", with air quotes, but I will be THAT GUY. No more saving lives for the kid. Oh no. Erase him from your memories, because there's one thing you should all know.

Daddy's home.

This will be much different from last time, because big Pappas coming to wage war on everyone on Warfare. There is one thing that Cain Arkham is good at and that my friends?

Murder.

Hell, I invented it.

His blood red eyes flashed with ungodly power.

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 02:16 PM

Tank, did Mastermind tell you that Cain would be coming back too?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-13-2014, 02:48 PM

(11-13-2014, 02:16 PM)john madison Said: Tank, did Mastermind tell you that Cain would be coming back too?

"So, The Asylum takes out your opponents, helps you secure the win, and you decide, "I'm going to fuck with them, not thank them, and just overall, be the most sarcastic and most idiotic numbest of nuts I possibly can be." Why, Mister Madison? Why would you constantly seek the Higher Power's ire? Why do you constantly show your disrespect for it and our Prophet? Do you get off on spitting in our faces? Do you hate your teammates this much that you want us to involve ourselves in your every day dealings? Do you hate having the Trio gold already and want us to leave you and your partners laying in your own piss and vomit because you could not stop mocking my brothers, the Prophet, and the Higher Power itself?

To mock our Lord, our Master, by comparing the Higher Power to MASTERMIND? Of all people?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 03:21 PM

(11-13-2014, 02:48 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(11-13-2014, 02:16 PM)john madison Said: Tank, did Mastermind tell you that Cain would be coming back too?

"So, The Asylum takes out your opponents, helps you secure the win, and you decide, "I'm going to fuck with them, not thank them, and just overall, be the most sarcastic and most idiotic numbest of nuts I possibly can be." Why, Mister Madison? Why would you constantly seek the Higher Power's ire? Why do you constantly show your disrespect for it and our Prophet? Do you get off on spitting in our faces? Do you hate your teammates this much that you want us to involve ourselves in your every day dealings? Do you hate having the Trio gold already and want us to leave you and your partners laying in your own piss and vomit because you could not stop mocking my brothers, the Prophet, and the Higher Power itself?

To mock our Lord, our Master, by comparing the Higher Power to MASTERMIND? Of all people?

Come on, Tank. I joke with your higher power all of the time when you're not around. I figured you'd have the same sense of humor seeing as how you take orders from them and all.

I don't understand why you're getting so upset.

In fact, it was a legitimate question that I wanted you to go ponder once you got through the joke part of it.

So seriously, did Mr. Madison and your higher power give Cain permission to return? If not, then we might need to have you and your friends take action.

See, I think you underestimate the true power of your higher power, Tank, which in turn means you're underestimating my power since your higher power answers to me.

Is it really such an outrageous claim that your higher power wouldn't allow someone to return without first consulting them?
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 04:38 PM

(11-13-2014, 02:08 PM)Cain Said: ...I ended Blizzard...

"And I had 2 healthy bowel movements before breakfast, why are we boring these people with mundane bullshit that's not going to impress anyone? Crawl back to whatever urine soaked hideyhole you pawed your way out of, you fucking quitter. You're nothing now.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

11-13-2014, 04:59 PM

"Better a quitter than a part timer. But don't worry Samuels. You're a full time jackass."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 05:09 PM

You'd rather be seen as someone who gives up than someone who picks their fights wisely? It shows.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 05:10 PM

"I show up periodically, dominate, and then move on to new and exciting ventures. Wash, rinse, repeat."

"You can't give a halfway decent effort at War Games and let down your entire team because you're not good enough to have more than one big match in a calendar month, so you tuck tail and split. And you're better than me?"

"Don't make me fucking laugh, you forgettable piece of garbage."

"Full time jackass? Probably, but we both know that that's more than you'll ever amount to."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 05:13 PM

(11-13-2014, 02:08 PM)Cain Said: Then there's Theo Pryce, whom I have angered quitegreatly with my "mailing it in" at War Games. But you see, I was the number one contender. I ended Blizzard. So why did I let all that momentum go to waste? Why simply lose all my "heat"?

Let me stop you right there Nancy, you didn't anger me, not one bit. You disappointed me. There is a difference, do try and learn what that is.

Quote:Theo Pryce...

He sighs. The truth is, he knew who Pryce was before War Games. Anger flares up in his eyes as he continues.

I guess it's possible your narrator knew that I was Enigma. But you sure didn't. You've made it very clear that you have absolutely no idea what is going on around you. Let me let you in on a little secret though. There were people who knew who was under the mask but you were not one of them. No matter how much time I spent trying to help you harness what you could be it was ultimately a failure and your inability to recognize the obvious is one of the biggest reasons why.

Quote:...you're right to hate me.

I don't hate you. And do you know why that is? Because I stopped giving a shit about you the second you showed me and the rest of the world that you are just as much of a little bitch as people like Peter Gilmour and Pamela Lane.

Quote:You are right to strip me of any and all championship opportunities. Go ahead. Do it, as we both know that when I am fully invested that I can destroy any mortal man.

Then you must not have been fully invested very often.

Quote: let's start me out at the bottom of the ladder. Let's make me work for my title shot. I'm begging you to do this for one reason.

I am going to assume that since you didn't actually tell me what that one reason is it's because you want me to engage in a guessing game with you. But rather than wasting my time with that bullshit I'll just put it out there so that there is no confusion. The reason you want to go back down to the bottom and work your way up is because you know that if you were to step in the ring with me right now I'd waste you in less time than it would take me to pin you. That's how fucking awful you are. Let me put this into perspective for you. Peter Gilmour is universally panned for being a joke and one of the worst wrestlers in the fed and even that fat fuck would kick your ass. Newsflash Cain, you aren't ready for me and being as that I know more about you than you will ever truly understand I also know that you will never be ready for me. Not in this life or the nxt.

Quote:
There is one thing that Cain Arkham is good at and that my friends?

Murder

It's true, you've murdered your career several times order. Good to see that you haven't gotten bored of that yet.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

11-13-2014, 06:52 PM

"You all can say whatever you want. I don't care because right now, in this very moment, I am dead serious about what I've come to do."

Quote:I am going to assume that since you didn't actually tell me what that one reason is it's because you want me to engage in a guessing game with you. But rather than wasting my time with that bullshit I'll just put it out there so that there is no confusion. The reason you want to go back down to the bottom and work your way up is because you know that if you were to step in the ring with me right now I'd waste you in less time than it would take me to pin you. That's how fucking awful you are. Let me put this into perspective for you. Peter Gilmour is universally panned for being a joke and one of the worst wrestlers in the fed and even that fat fuck would kick your ass. Newsflash Cain, you aren't ready for me and being as that I know more about you than you will ever truly understand I also know that you will never be ready for me. Not in this life or the nxt.

"Theo, Theo, Theo... if you knew me as well as you claim to know me, then you would know the reason without the formality of an explanation. But seeing as how you're still the same long winded fuck you were when you were parading around looking like a fucking reject from Comic-Con, I did it for the hunt. I did it because, admittedly, I am not ready for you. My skills must be sharpened more so that I can become the beast I was meant to become. To say that Peter Gilmour could "kick my ass" though? That's low. Peter Gilmour couldn't kick his own ass, and do you know why? Because in his case fat and stupid go hand in hand."

"The hunt drives me, champ. Not the prize."

Quote:I guess it's possible your narrator knew that I was Enigma. But you sure didn't. You've made it very clear that you have absolutely no idea what is going on around you. Let me let you in on a little secret though. There were people who knew who was under the mask but you were not one of them. No matter how much time I spent trying to help you harness what you could be it was ultimately a failure and your inability to recognize the obvious is one of the biggest reasons why.

"Enhanced senses come with many blessings, shithead. I often wondered why I smelled Theo Pryce on Enigma and Vice Versa. Oh sure, all the time you spent trying to make me better, but when it came down to it, you...well...I would call it selfish. What did you hope to accomplish? What did you want from me? I mean, you have the Universal Title. You have what you wanted, Theo. Did you want me to harness my potential so that I could protect you? Because bitch, a homo in a three piece suit ain't intimidating. But...hey...I dissappointed you. I'm the one doing the disappointing."

"A man wants to return and EARN his way, but like a stuck up jackass you throw insults. You definitely underestimate me. You would kick my ass in three seconds is basically the gist of what you said. Then you would pin me. Just like you pinned Eli at one quarter of his full potential. You are no warrior. Maybe I am not either, but at least that contract for a title shot I had was going to be used against a healthy opponent."

"Your cowardly actions? As bad as mine. But at least you showed up. Let's give you a fucking cookie."

Quote:It's true, you've murdered your career several times order. Good to see that you haven't gotten bored of that yet.

"You don't know what you're calling up, Pryce. Seriously. But let's hear more smart ass, satellite fed insults. Whether you care or like, learn to fear it."

"I."

"AM."

"BACK."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-13-2014, 07:14 PM

"Back to suck more cock than I do. Yeah, I mean that literally. You're a worthless pissant cock sucker. You're a failure, you're a bitch, and you got your shit stomped by Lane. Or did you forget? Worthless cock sucker. The fuck you gonna say to me, piss boy?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

11-13-2014, 07:32 PM

(11-13-2014, 07:14 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Back to suck more cock than I do. Yeah, I mean that literally. You're a worthless pissant cock sucker. You're a failure, you're a bitch, and you got your shit stomped by Lane. Or did you forget? Worthless cock sucker. The fuck you gonna say to me, piss boy?"

(Right about now I feel like a player being discouraged and turned away.)

"Nothing. I don't speak to children."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 07:34 PM

(11-13-2014, 06:52 PM)Cain Said: "You all can say whatever you want. I don't care because right now, in this very moment, I am dead serious about what I've come to do."

If you don't care then why respond?

Quote:". I did it because, admittedly, I am not ready for you.

Well there's the first smart thing you've said all day.

Quote:"Enhanced senses come with many blessings, shithead. I often wondered why I smelled Theo Pryce on Enigma and Vice Versa.

The only thing you smelled was the stench of your continued failure at every turn.

Quote:Oh sure, all the time you spent trying to make me better, but when it came down to it, you...well...I would call it selfish. What did you hope to accomplish? What did you want from me? I mean, you have the Universal Title. You have what you wanted, Theo. Did you want me to harness my potential so that I could protect you?

If I wanted some asshole with sharp teeth to protect me I'd get my dog to do it. I trained you because it's what Sebastian wanted because he was under the misguided belief that you could amount to something other than a complete failure. Remember when I told you that as great as Sebastian is he isn't always the best judge of character? I even cited Peter Gilmour as an example. Well chap, consider yourself the second example. You were part of The Brotherhood, something special until you decided to shit all over everything The Brotherhood stood for.

Quote:"A man wants to return and EARN his way, but like a stuck up jackass you throw insults.

Let's be clear here sabertooth pussbag you decided to announce your return by getting all up in my shit. You named drop me you halfbreed. You could have just said I'm back and left it at that. And I would have gone on ignoring you just like I did after you bitched out at War Games.

Quote:You definitely underestimate me.

Is it possible to underestimate garbage? Can someone weigh in on that?

Quote:but at least that contract for a title shot I had was going to be used against a healthy opponent."

You could have demanded your title shot after I got done fighting the entire XWF roster and you know what would happen? It would take my 5 seconds to beat you instead of 3 because you admittedly aren't ready for me.

Quote:"Your cowardly actions? As bad as mine. But at least you showed up. Let's give you a fucking cookie."

Ok but I prefer Oatmeal and if none are available Oatmeal Raisin work in a pinch.

Quote:"You don't know what you're calling up, Pryce. Seriously. But let's hear more smart ass, satellite fed insults. Whether you care or like, learn to fear it."

"I."

"AM."

"BACK."

Yeah I do. I know exactly what I am calling up and since you like to slow things down for effect allow me to do the same.

YOU.

STILL.

SUCK.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-13-2014, 08:25 PM

"You cannot underestimate garbage. You can overestimate it, like you did with Can, but you cannot underestimate it. I checked. Even if there's a bag of gold mixed in with turds, it's still turds."

Hate Post Like Post
Darkwynd Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-14-2014, 06:00 AM

"This man is an embarrassment of a father. Makes me glad I was a test tube baby and didn't have to deal with him growing up. I apologize for his ignorance gentlemen."

[Image: darkwynd.png]
Credit for awesome banner = Justin Sane
Win-Loss-Draw: 1-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-14-2014, 06:42 AM

(11-14-2014, 06:00 AM)Darkwynd Said: "This man is an embarrassment of a father. Makes me glad I was a test tube baby and didn't have to deal with him growing up. I apologize for his ignorance gentlemen."

"Hello, my friend!"

"I don't believe we've met! My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I am the King around here. These 'Daddy-Issues' you seem to have concern me a bit. Perhaps, you could use a bit of counseling? If not, that's just fine with me, but perhaps you should take my card in the meantime just for safe keeping."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Darkwynd Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-14-2014, 06:59 AM

(11-14-2014, 06:42 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(11-14-2014, 06:00 AM)Darkwynd Said: "This man is an embarrassment of a father. Makes me glad I was a test tube baby and didn't have to deal with him growing up. I apologize for his ignorance gentlemen."

"Hello, my friend!"

"I don't believe we've met! My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I am the King around here. These 'Daddy-Issues' you seem to have concern me a bit. Perhaps, you could use a bit of counseling? If not, that's just fine with me, but perhaps you should take my card in the meantime just for safe keeping."

Bows slightly at the waist.

"Only I can destroy him, my liege. But in the meantime, I will take your card out of respect."

He takes the business card of the good doctor and slips it into his coat pocket. Strangely, he is well dressed. Black slacks, black blazer, hair pulled back. No face paint. From looking at him, you can tell there is a change in the works.

Hate Post Like Post
Darkwynd Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-14-2014, 07:00 AM

"My name is James Knight. It was rude of me not to introduce myself. "

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-14-2014, 07:42 AM

"Didn't you lose to Mastermind? Apple don't fall far from the tree, does it?"

Hate Post Like Post