Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Morbid, you fucked up.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 07:00 AM

Would you like me to list all the ways in which you fucked up or are you ok just accepting that you did?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-13-2014, 10:50 AM

how about you admit you needed help beating us?
how about you admit I had you beat with not one, not two, but three GILMOUR CUTTERS!!

tell the truth you pompous prick!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-13-2014, 10:53 AM

(11-13-2014, 10:50 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how about you admit you needed help beating us?
how about you admit I had you beat with not one, not two, but three GILMOUR CUTTERS!!

"They didn't ask for our help and they would've beaten you anyway, you're just searching for excuses."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 10:59 AM

Little gutter fuck Manson... why don't you accomplish something before trying to drag your little baby ballsack over the legacy of real champions like Peter Gilmour?

Unless you can't do simple math, let me try and break it down for you real slow... in our TRIOS match, which means three, you know, like the number of genital warts your mother has to spread cream on every morning, Pete, Morbid and I dealt with the Three Kings who are all revered competitors in the XWF, as well as your Asylum and Doctor D'Ville. Add in the shenanigans from Madness with Hysteria and Pest, and suddenly you have a three on nine match. Don't act for one single second like you and your sad freak show would have come anywhere close to doing what we did last night.

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-13-2014, 11:13 AM

(11-13-2014, 10:59 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Little gutter fuck Manson... why don't you accomplish something before trying to drag your little baby ballsack over the legacy of real champions like Peter Gilmour?

Unless you can't do simple math, let me try and break it down for you real slow... in our TRIOS match, which means three, you know, like the number of genital warts your mother has to spread cream on every morning, Pete, Morbid and I dealt with the Three Kings who are all revered competitors in the XWF, as well as your Asylum and Doctor D'Ville. Add in the shenanigans from Madness with Hysteria and Pest, and suddenly you have a three on nine match. Don't act for one single second like you and your sad freak show would have come anywhere close to doing what we did last night.

"What, lose? You're right, we wouldn't of come close to being demolished and then losing, we would win. So I suggest that you should be careful over what you brag about. Who the fuck brags about losing? I guess irredeemably uncivilized cretins and a wearisome faeces-collecting tainted spawn of syphilitic swamp rats like you."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-13-2014, 11:27 AM

"Oh, and beating Peter isn't really that hard. Before this...unfortunate, losing streak, with Kinwrathi, I beat Peter Gilmour and Morbid Angel. So, please, tell me how much more accomplished they are, when one part of The Asylum has already beaten two of your partners? If I've beaten them, then you know for a fact Mick and Hysteria could beat them. So, when it is about coming close to winning, but still losing, sorry, but we wouldn't have lost in your situation. We would've won, or took everyone out with us and made it a draw."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 11:28 AM

You wouldn't HAVE come anywhere near lasting as long as we did. You, personally, wouldn't have ever kicked out of as many finishers as Gilly did. Sometimes people lose, man, there's no denying that... right Tank?

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:Sometimes people lose, man, there's no denying that... right Tank?

"sometimes"
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 11:34 AM

(11-13-2014, 10:50 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how about you admit you needed help beating us?

You mean like how freely and readily admitted to needing help to win the tag team titles? You remember that right? When the entire Black Circle helped you and the jolly green beat Scorpio and Frodo? Like that?"

We never asked for any of those folks to come out to the ring and do what they did. It's certainly not our fault that you assholes have enemies all over the place. Perhaps maybe you guys, or more specifically you should be more grateful of the help you do get and not such a massive douchetool and maybe people wouldn't enjoy getting all up in your shit like they do. Don't forget you were the one who decided to try and fuck over Doc D'Ville so obviously he felt the need to return the favor.

As for the Asylum, well I have to be honest, I have no fucking clue why they do any of what they do but they seemed to have an issue with you guys so take it up with them.

Peter the only thing you have me beat in is daily caloric intake. Now go eat a salad and shut the fuck up before you give yourself a heart attack.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-13-2014, 11:36 AM

"Everyone loses, even Beasts. Even Monsters. As I've said from the beginning, a win is icing on the cake, so long as I hurt my opponent before the end of the match. If I haven't? I'll make sure to hurt them over and over again before they go out to their matches."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 11:38 AM

"Theo I don't think Peter knows what caloric intake means. We might need to break out the sock puppets"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 11:45 AM

(11-13-2014, 11:34 AM)THEO PRYCE Said:
We never asked for any of those folks to come out to the ring and do what they did.

(11-13-2014, 11:36 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Everyone loses, even Beasts. Even Monsters. As I've said from the beginning, a win is icing on the cake, so long as I hurt my opponent before the end of the match. If I haven't? I'll make sure to hurt them over and over again before they go out to their matches."

Theo, dude, nobody said you asked anyone for any help. The fact is though, you received it. And let's not forget that your buddy Madison paid Pest to jump me Monday night to soften me up. We came about a second away from beating you guys several times, even after all of that. What's that tell you?

As for you, Tank, you just shut yourself down pretty effectively, man. You come in here pounding your chest about how you would have won, but then go ahead and point out that winning isn't even the point, right? I mean, it's obviously not the point for you, anyway. Using your logic that you applied about the tag match you had against Pete and Morbid - shit, man, I beat them myself. I also beat Mastermind and three other people at the same time. You fell asleep in his arms like a nursing baby.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-13-2014, 11:45 AM

Ok but be careful. Madison has been leaving his jerk off tubes all over the place.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-13-2014, 12:02 PM

(11-13-2014, 11:45 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: As for you, Tank, you just shut yourself down pretty effectively, man. You come in here pounding your chest about how you would have won, but then go ahead and point out that winning isn't even the point, right? I mean, it's obviously not the point for you, anyway. Using your logic that you applied about the tag match you had against Pete and Morbid - shit, man, I beat them myself. I also beat Mastermind and three other people at the same time. You fell asleep in his arms like a nursing baby.[/color]

"So, I shouldn't try to win my matches? I should have tried to have zero wins and seven losses right now? If I win, I win. I don't fucking care. What happens all the way until the end is all I care about. I care about destruction, I care about bringing pain, lots of it. Oh, and when I was kicking Gilmour's ass during your match, I had just rolled off the car I landed on, and my Brothers brought me to the ring. I still aided them, despite being injured, beating the fuck out of Peter and then keeping him down with a spear, while you got your ass handed to you by Brother Frodo and the Prophet, Hysteria.

It's too bad you were too much of a pussy to help your teammate. All you had to do was give me one good kick, just one, and I probably would've needed to be rolled out on a stretcher. Instead, you were too weak to help Peter, and too weak to help yourself.

You want to know why The Asylum targeted your team and not Theo's?

Because. We. Felt. Like. It."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 12:09 PM

(11-13-2014, 12:02 PM)Ghost Tank Said: " All you had to do was give me one good kick, just one, and I probably would've needed to be rolled out on a stretcher."

That's the smartest thing you've said since your debut, Tank.

I don't care WHY you interfered, I just care that you did. Now you're on my bad side, dude. Before I was content to ignore you and let Frodo slowly convince you to let him put hit in your ass. Now? Now you all get to catch a beating. We'll see if any of you cowards can handle a match without outside interference.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 12:36 PM

Vinnie, I warned you there would be outside interference. I didn't even have to ask The Asylum, they just knew what their king wanted.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-13-2014, 01:46 PM

(11-13-2014, 12:09 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: That's the smartest thing you've said since your debut, Tank.

I don't care WHY you interfered, I just care that you did. Now you're on my bad side, dude. Before I was content to ignore you and let Frodo slowly convince you to let him put hit in your ass. Now? Now you all get to catch a beating. We'll see if any of you cowards can handle a match without outside interference.

You think one actual kick from you would take me down, Vinnie? The only reason I say it would've taken one kick, is because I can feel my ribs tightening around my organs. If some of them aren't cracked, I'll be fucking surprised. That's why I said it would've taken just one kick, you egotistical, Poison reject. Also, get in line, Vinnie. Since I've been here, I've gathered plenty of enemies in my short career who want a piece of the Monster. You'll have to fight me some time in December.

(11-13-2014, 12:36 PM)john madison Said: Vinnie, I warned you there would be outside interference. I didn't even have to ask The Asylum, they just knew what their king wanted.

Our...King? No. You are a boss, sure, but we follow the Higher Power. We do what we want, against whom we want. It could very well have been your team that we went after, instead of Victory Forever II. It simply wasn't what the Higher Power wanted either, Mister Madison. Doesn't mean we won't go after you next week. Or the week after that. After all, we're not exactly all there, are we?

He began to laugh only to have his left arm move as if in 'protect' mode around the middle of his ribcage while he wheezed and coughed a couple of times only to get back to talking

Sleep tight. All of you. For the Prophet knows what the Higher Power wants. Knows when the Higher Power will reveal itself to the XWF. Until that time, we will continue to fuck around with anyone that we choose. Please the Higher Power, and maybe, just maybe, the Prophet will convene with the Higher Power, and see if it will be pleased with us going after your enemies.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, however. For I am just a very big cog in this machine, and all I can do, is tell you to talk to Hysteria, and beg for the Prophet to sway the Higher Power into us not targeting you, next."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 02:10 PM

The higher power is Mastermind, isn't it?

Well, we know for sure that he's your higher power.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-13-2014, 02:28 PM

(11-13-2014, 02:10 PM)john madison Said: The higher power is Mastermind, isn't it?

Well, we know for sure that he's your higher power.

"Mastermind? The Higher Power? Please, don't make me laugh.

Seriously, don't make me fucking laugh. Feels like shit to laugh.

When I am back from my resting period, I will be confronting Mastermind again. He will have to continuously look over his shoulder every match he has, to make sure I'm not there, ready to provide another spear, and that next time, it won't be a minor injury. Something he can shrug off. I will break him.

As for you, Madison. Keep making jokes. Keep trying to mock us. Because you only give us, and the Higher Power a reason to make your life and your partner's lives, a living hell."

Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-13-2014, 02:41 PM

(11-13-2014, 10:59 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Little gutter fuck Manson... why don't you accomplish something before trying to drag your little baby ballsack over the legacy of real champions like Peter Gilmour?

Perhaps you should be less concerned with defending Morbid and asking yourself this question... Why did Morbid stand back and watch The Asylum dismantle and disintegrate Peter and yourself? Why did The Asylum deliver swift justice to you and leave your partner Morbid standing in the corner mouth agate? The Higher Power knows.

As for the incident that occurred on Warfare, you had plenty of warning. I warned you TWICE on Madness. What did you do? You chose to shrug it off and play pretend that it was nothing. It seems like it worked out for you, no? You bitched that you were given a title shot for the Trios titles, and now you're bitching that you lost it? Here you are, crying and bitching as per the fucking usual. Exactly the same as you did to Theo. To Frodo. To Pest. To Shane. To Evertrust.

The Asylum intruded the main event to make a statement. The Higher Power requested we show the biggest farce of a champion what it TRULY means to be hindered. To have the spotlight yanked out from under your feet. Leading me to this one final question...

Do I have your attention now, Laneyboy?

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:As for you, Madison. Keep making jokes. Keep trying to mock us. Because you only give us, and the Higher Power a reason to make your life and your partner's lives, a living hell."

So then, your higher power is answering to someone stronger than them without you knowing. Your higher power sent you out there so that Mastermind could make an example out of you, and you didn't know it.

Hmm, makes you wonder what else this "higher power" might be keeping from you. You're right though, the Mastermind line was a joke. However, your higher power serving a power even greater than it, is not a joke. Your higher power answers to the 3 Kings, and after what we saw on Wednesday there's no denying that fact. Everyone saw it. I even prophesied in a promo that someone outside of The Black Circle would be interfering on my command. You followed my command, without even realizing.

My goodness. How does it feel to be so powerless, Tank? This whole time I've been the one feeding you to stronger opponents. And I was the one who opened the gates for The Asylum on Wednesday night.

Would you like to know why I commanded your higher power to set you up for failure? Well before Wednesday I had you and Kinwrathi go out and beat Gilmour and Morbid effortlessly. Mission accomplished there. I then made sure that you would flake from that point on until the Trios match.

I wanted you to know that you're capable of handling Gilmour and Morbid so that you would have the confidence in doing so on Wednesday. The two losses that followed were just to keep you in check, I didn't want you to get over confident with yourself.

Great job by you and the rest of my minions though.

Who knows? Maybe I'll be generous enough to command your higher power to let you and your friends challenge the 3 Kings.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:Little gutter fuck Manson... why don't you accomplish something before trying to drag your little baby ballsack over the legacy of real champions like Peter Gilmour?

Yes, Lane. I'm aware of what the numbers were. In fact, I made a prophecy in one of my promos about it.

Quote:Do you actually believe that you're gonna get a fair fight on Wedneday? Oh my God, that's hysterical.

A fair fight.

In a match.

Involving John Madison.

Vinnie, they've erected cages with barbed wire and electricity and they still couldn't keep me from being a giant asshole.

Damn, Lane. How much warning did I need to give you?

Maybe if you weren't so quick to dismiss me and my history, you would have looked back to see how I play in the ring.

If there's ever a match where I don't have more than five people interfering on my behalf, I'll disqualify myself.

Yes, Lane. It was 9 on 3. Because I made it that way.

I don't give a shit.

Because I have this now:

[Image: t07seq0.png]

And you'll never have it again.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-13-2014, 09:16 PM

maddy u know u and theo had to use your STROKE to get those titles when u know fair well that you can be beat

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-13-2014, 09:31 PM

What does that even mean?

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-13-2014, 09:49 PM

the cheated there way to win

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-13-2014, 09:56 PM

"Goodness, Peter. Perhaps you should catch your breath before you begin speaking. It is quite difficult to understand you at times. Worry not, my friend, the sandwich will still be there when you're done..

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-13-2014, 11:23 PM

"Look guys, Lane is utterly ignoring the people who really attacked him, Hysteria and me, to focus up on Tank and Manson. Next he'll challenge Scarecrow. All the while ignoring the man who illustrated it, and the one person with any real motivation to hurt him. Not just because he's a whiny challenge ducking cock sucking shemale, but because of my association with Mr. Pryce. Odd how all three things culminated to end up with me attacking Lane, again. And even odder how Lane tucks tail and runs from me. What say you, Maddy? Theo? Hell, Samuels, you can weigh in if you like. Is Lane the hugest pussy you ever did see?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-14-2014, 05:30 AM

Lane still beat the. Case closed !!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-14-2014, 06:18 AM

Still beat the what? Go on, say it. Still.beat.the.what?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 06:33 AM

Frodo's pussy is just hurting because I won't give him what he wants. The little prick is used to just showing up naked and getting everything he demands, even though he's only three feet tall... you know, he's a lot like a two year old, now that I think of it.

Someone change the midget's diaper so he doesn't get a rash.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-14-2014, 07:10 AM

(11-14-2014, 05:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Lane still beat the. Case closed !!

"Stop talking with your mouthful, Peter. I know you're upset and binge eating everything in sight, but... Slow. Down."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 07:13 AM

(11-14-2014, 07:10 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(11-14-2014, 05:30 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Lane still beat the. Case closed !!

"Stop talking with your mouthful, Peter. I know you're upset and binge eating everything in sight, but... Slow. Down."

This from the guy who ate an ear... hypocrite much, Doc?

Oh, you got a little something on your chine there, dude...

((Loverboy points near D'Ville's chin, and when Doc look down, Loverboy flicks him in the nose.))

Boop.

Haha, gotcha.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-14-2014, 07:18 AM

The Doctor walks over to an old juke box in the corner and looks over at the Loverboy. He gives the juke box a small knock and "Mr. Brownstone" by GnR begins playing.

"Dance, puppet."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 07:20 AM

Dude, I'm not just gonna start dancing because you said..

((Loverboy's feet have already begun to move.))

Awwww, shit, that's my jam though!

Shot it in the middle and I stuck it in the middle and it, drove me outta my mind!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 07:32 AM

Soon...

[Image: tumblr_mco097tF1A1rs0qooo1_400.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-14-2014, 07:40 AM

(11-14-2014, 06:33 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Frodo's pussy is just hurting because I won't give him what he wants. The little prick is used to just showing up naked and getting everything he demands, even though he's only three feet tall... you know, he's a lot like a two year old, now that I think of it.

Someone change the midget's diaper so he doesn't get a rash.

"I just find it funny. You're talking all kinds of stupid, except to the two men who really came at you. Because you're a fucking coward. You know for a fact you can't take either Hysteria or I, and think you might have a slight shot with the other two. Maybe. So, you poke at them, hoping to get a fair fight. Which will not happen. Now, go back to flicking your little bean in the closet while you watch Samuels piss, and hope someday you can have a cock like his. And that song sucks."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 07:42 AM

Manson jumped out of the rafters and landed on me, asshole. He started the whole thing.

Going after you gives you exactly what you want.

Hysteria? He's on the list.

Now shut the fuck up and join the dance party or get out.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-14-2014, 08:49 AM

"I know exactly what happened. I wasn't getting my ass kicked, remember? You were. Like a bitch. Manson did one thing to you, whereas Hysteria and I did a lot more. But you are running from us. Make your claims about being on the list, you agreed to a match with me then tucked tail and ran. Like you're going to do with Hysteria. Pussy. Theo, tell him."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 09:08 AM

Dude, Frodo, you know precisely why I don't have any desire to schedule a match with you, man.

I don't like the way you do things, I don't like you bugging me everywhere I go, I don't like you trying to turn every damn match into some gay porn scene, and I don't like you in general.

You've got nothing I want. I've got no reason to waste my time with you. Can you not see I've been busy? It's not like I've been on vacation, man.

I don't why, if you think I'm such a piece of shit, you' want me in the ring so bad, but god damn, dude, it's starting to get fucking creepy. Why don't you just grow up a little and live with the fact that you can't always get what you want right away?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-14-2014, 10:41 AM

just a shame THEO lost to my friend Vinnie Lane!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post