Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The True Explanation
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-20-2014, 04:15 PM

Deep Under The Atlantic

The camera pans around a dimly lit room, the focus on a huge figure in the center of the room. The figure remains motionless, chains securing it to the floor from the ankles and wrists. It doesn't budge. It doesn't breathe. It remains as still as a statue as it stands there. A little more detail of the room shows wires hooked into the monster's body, monitors showing a heart rate of five beats per minute. Whoosh. A mechanical door slides and the motion activated lights come on as two young women in white coats head into the lab. Upon further inspection we see a huge vat of neon green liquid with a tube connected into the left thigh of the man, who is riddled with bullet holes.

Cain. The world's first murderer. The giant is dressed in a pair of black slacks, white blood stained t-shirt, and a long black duster. The chains made of pure silver, they sparkle in the flourescent lights. A little flecks of silver shows in each deep bullet hole. One hole pierces his forehead, and for all intents and purposes, he is dead. Once again, he remains motionless.

The two scientists begin their work, one checking the feed, the other looking at the monitors.

"Subject Alpha remains in stasis. Vital signs showing death, or near death. The world is definitely safe for now."

The other young woman raises his left pants leg, checking the feed of the sedatives.

"Seems like the combination of a quadruple dose of horse tranquilizer and pure silver has succeeded in stopping that pesky healing factor. Our studies show that Mister Arkham has been rendered harmless, though my colleagues have claimed that he has been staring at them."

"Well...we'll fix that...hold on..."

The other scientist walks over, gently closing the blood red eyes of Cain. Once again, Cain doesn't move.

"There we go. No more staring from this creepy individual."

"Hrm...how many people did it take to subdue him?"

The other woman smirks.

"Well...let's see...he killed twenty swat team members with his bare hands. Then, ten special forces members. We had to call in the National Guard to subdue Mister Arkham. Truly a powerful specimen. As you can see, he took over three hundred shots. Of course, he just laughed at the first one hundred twenty seven."

The girl shakes her head.

"He's still..."she gulps. "..alive?"

"Well...yes. But don't be afraid, dear. He can't hurt anyone. He's harmless."

"Because of the tranquilizer and silver? Why silver?"

"Because, not long after we began our investigation we learned a rather disturbing fact. Vampires and werewolves? Real. But you see, Mister Arkham is neither but he possesses genes from both races. Which is why pure, blessed silver has such a profound effect on him."

"So what happens is the silver and horse tranquilizers are removed?"

The more experienced woman frowns.

"Then we all die like dogs. Believe me, he WILL NOT be happy."

"Oh, I can only imagine. Is Doctor Thorn here today?"

"Yes, he is. He plans on conducting more tests in the afternoon."

So having taken his vitals, the two ladies leave the subdued Cain by himself. The room fades to black.

About Two Hours Later

A voice is heard as the scene fades in.

"Excellent. Look at those muscles...you are inhuman."

Meet Doctor Ethan Thorn. Graduated from the finest medical schools as a top surgeon. He has acquired the most amazing test subject through unspeakable means. Well, not so much unspeakable as questionable. You see, this plan all came full circle when he enlisted the aide of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The Cain that fought Blizzard? A clone. An imposter. The Cain that no showed War Games? Same. Thorn smiles proudly as he studies the brainwaves on the monitor. Apparently, Cain was fully aware.

"Incredible. Subject is still lucid. No brain death whatsoever." He caressed the face of his favourite prize. "It's SUCH a pity your reputation was the price of my scientific greatness. But I will discover the nature of evil...the nature of the Beast. Heh."

Doctor Thorn reaches into his white jacket and pulls out an empty syringe. "Let's get a new sample, my pet." He raises Cain's sleeve and presses the tip to an artery. His expertise is great, and Cain is docile, so there's really no need for a tourniquet. In a seperated syringe, he draws his own blood. Then he walks ovee to a dish under a microscope. From each syringe he gives a squirt of blood. He looks through the glass, closing his free eye.

"Astounding...the Cain sample is killing my own sample. It's combining with my blood. Amazing. Perhaps evil is genetic. I don't understand how though. After all, Subject Alpha was around before the evil of men overtook the Earth. He's supposed to be..."
he looks back at the monster. "...a product of naive humans."

He suddenly winces and drops Cain's sample.

"Shit!"

The needlepoint had pierced his flesh easily, and he quickly moves over to a sink. He turns on the water and begins washing his hands furiously. Who knows what could happen if his blood became contaminated by Cain? His eyes wide, he poured alcohol on the small prick. He waits to feel his body changing as he just knew that blood had contaminated his own. But...nothing. He sighs with relief.

"I think it's time for me to call it a night. Anymore accidents like that and my research may be jeopardized."

He pats Cain on the cheek before leaving.

"Goodnight my dear Prince."

Amy and Ashley: Hushed Tones

"He's been acting weird these past few weeks, dont you think?"

"No stranger than normal, I'm sure."

"You don't think so? Look, I was in his office with him the other day and he just kept staring into a mirror muttering."

"Oh? Now that is weird. Do you think it has anything to do with subject Alpha?"

"Subject Alpha. Cain. Whatever. All I know is that Doctor Thorn has been obsessed with this project."

"Come to think of it..."

"Yea?"

"I've seen him throw his lunch away for three weeks in a row. Dude is starting to look like the walking dead."

"SEE?! You know he always brags on his wife's cooking!"

"Maybe it's just a phase..."

"I hope so..."

November 20th

The Sephiroth theme blasts from your soundboard as a blood covered lab is highlighted on camera. Standing over two corpses is a blood stained Doctor Thorn, surgical blade clasped in his gushing left hand. He stands before Cain. The shackles are gone. With every bullet he pulls out, a clink is heard as it hits the floor. The feed of tranquilizer is now gone as well, and the bullet holes are closing...quickly. The monitor s begin to make a different sound...progressively...

Beep............beep....

Beep......beep....

Beep....beep....beep...

His chest rises and falls now, normally...then...

"One more, my Pri-"

Cain's huge claw of a hand reaches out swiftly, his claws burying themselves into the throat of the good doctor. Blood explodes forth from the carotid artery and Cain stares into the eyes of Doctor Thorn as the last bit of life leaves his human form. The man struggles at first, but to no avail as his kicking and screaming just...stops. Cain rips the wires from his chest as he drops his prey, a guttural growl arising from his throat.

"Stupid fucking humans...you cannot kill what does not wish to die. Now....how the fuck do I get out of here?"

His bestial gaze wanders over the room, which always remained locked whenever the Doctor was in. He rubbed his devilish goatee and his eyes moved up to a grate in the ceiling. He grins evilly, eyes flashing red.

"Ahhh...I have an idea. But...these inferior clones...."

He continues muttering about inferior "models" as he dissappears into the ventilation system. What will the real Cain do next?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post