Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-12-2014, 12:22 PM

Vinnie Lane Said:Post: #9today 11:52 AM

((Loverboy snickers and shakes his head, blown away by the sheer of his new friend.))

Yeah man, a "wager."

How 'bout this... since you don't have any money, if you win this game, I'll give you... hm... 10,000?

And if you lose, or somehow screw the game up again.... you have to go challenge Ghost Tank to a fight. Probably one of his crazy meathook fights or something.

Deal?

((Loverboy plops another red checker in, creating a connection with the first.))

"Well, bruthuhs... It looks like my time here is shorter than I thought. I'm sad. But I'm a man of my word!! So...."

"GHOST TANK!!!"

"You pompous fool! Calypso challenges you!! I know you're coming off of a hard loss, which is perfect timing for me to come in and clean up the pieces!! Do you accept my challenge?! Huh?! HUH?!! HUH?!!?!"

Calypso sighs a bit and rubs his face...

"Oh gawd... What am I doing...."

"Ghost Tank! You thought that beating from Mastermind was bad!! Guess again!!"

Calypso holds up one fist and then the other.....

"Thunder and lightning are ready for their debut! The question is... Are YOU ready?! HUH?! Are you?!?! Are you ready for....."

Loosens his fists and waves his hands in front of his face mystically.....

"Calypsoooooooo."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-12-2014, 12:31 PM

"You've challenged me, and I decline. I do not fight people who are challenging me just because they lost a bet. Go tell Lane. If you want to challenge me again, of your own volition, I will accept. For now, I decline."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2014, 12:33 PM

He's scared of you, Calypso.

Look what that loss to Mastermind did to him! Accept the challenge, Ghost Pussy.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-12-2014, 12:41 PM

"I will not fight someone who does not truly want to wrestle me. He lost a bet, he was forced to challenge me. If he had not lost the bet, he would not have asked for the fight against me, so why should I accept a match from someone who does not want to fight me in the first place? And you're wrong about my loss to Mastermind. Trying to goad me into accepting Calypso's match by saying the loss did something to me. Too cute. Something I should've expected from someone that looks like a bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2014, 12:44 PM

Like you have any idea what a woman even looks like...

The dude accepted the bet. If it was something he was unwilling to do, he wouldn't have accepted. Maybe he likes meat hooks? I don't know.

All I know is the Asylum and the XWF as a whole are sitting here watching you turn down a fight.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2014, 12:50 PM

"What they are seeing, is me being merciful. I do not fight people that are not willing to be fought in the first place. He accepted the bet, because he thought he would win, like most gamblers. As for my 'bitch' comment, it's not misogyny, it's anyone that I think looks and acts like a bitch. And right now, that's all you are acting like, and looking like."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-12-2014, 12:52 PM

"Calypso and Lane vs Frodo and Tank? You pussies up for it?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2014, 12:53 PM

It's not misogyny so, what, I'm acting like a female dog?

What the fuck?

You really are a new breed of monster, dude. All merciful and not wanting to fight people and shit. I didn't hear the screams before, but I totally do now!

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-12-2014, 01:03 PM

"You.... You.... You turned me down?"

"Well, heh heh, can't say that I blame you! I'm obviously the 'total package'.... Just look at me!"

"Ghost Tank, don't listen to my new Party-Bro! don't let that loss to Mastermind get to you. I understand why you turned me down... You don't want two consecutive losses right??"

"And Frodo... Um... Haven't you punished me enough...? I lost a bet to Vinnie, I'm just trying to fulfill my end of the bargain.
"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2014, 01:17 PM

(11-12-2014, 12:53 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: It's not misogyny so, what, I'm acting like a female dog?

What the fuck?

You really are a new breed of monster, dude. All merciful and not wanting to fight people and shit. I didn't hear the screams before, but I totally do now!
(11-12-2014, 01:03 PM)Calypso! Said: "You.... You.... You turned me down?"

"Well, heh heh, can't say that I blame you! I'm obviously the 'total package'.... Just look at me!"

"Ghost Tank, don't listen to my new Party-Bro! don't let that loss to Mastermind get to you. I understand why you turned me down... You don't want two consecutive losses right??"

"And Frodo... Um... Haven't you punished me enough...? I lost a bet to Vinnie, I'm just trying to fulfill my end of the bargain.
"

"Yes, you're acting like a bitch. All bark, no bite. I am a new breed of Beast. I don't attack people who don't deserve my ire. However, Calypso, you're really getting close. Either be glad I did not accept, so you can keep partying, or keep pushing, and I'll make sure you don't get to party for a very long time.

Frodo, brother, I'd rather focus on the matches I have to come. However, if these two continue to push me, I'd be glad to tag with you."

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2014, 01:30 PM

"Why won't you let me honor my wager with Vinnie?!?!! Who's being the 'BITCH'?? Huh?! HUH?!!? HUH?!!? YOU ARE!!"

Calypso removes his shirt to reveal a pale, pasty abdomen. You're able to see his ribs through his skin and he only seems to have hair around his nipples.

"You want some of this? I know you do! And keep Fido on the leash for this one!! Honor my lost bet and beat me, GT!! I'm a man of my word! Don't make me break my word!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2014, 01:48 PM

(11-12-2014, 01:30 PM)Calypso! Said: "Why won't you let me honor my wager with Vinnie?!?!! Who's being the 'BITCH'?? Huh?! HUH?!!? HUH?!!? YOU ARE!!"

Calypso removes his shirt to reveal a pale, pasty abdomen. You're able to see his ribs through his skin and he only seems to have hair around his nipples.

"You want some of this? I know you do! And keep Fido on the leash for this one!! Honor my lost bet and beat me, GT!! I'm a man of my word! Don't make me break my word!!"

"You don't realize something. He only asked you to challenge me. He didn't say anything about actually having a match with me. You have one last chance to walk away, Calypso. One. With the knowledge now that you have actually completed your end of the deal by challenging me, and yes, you did. Lane cannot change the bet now and say you have to fight me to complete the bet. If you keep pushing, however, you won't like the outcome.

So, are you going to keep partying, or are we going to fight, and I'll have to make sure you can't party for a very long time?"

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2014, 02:09 PM

"Push."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2014, 02:21 PM

Ghost Tank lets out a sigh before speaking,

"Do you want your butt-buddy Lane in the match or is it going to be just us? Because if you tag with Lane, I'm tagging with Frodo."

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2014, 02:32 PM

"My Party-Bro doesn't need involved in this one GT and me and fido already had our round in the broom closet! Keep him tied out back for now and let us take care of business! We're past the whole 'bet' thing now, bruh. I want your respect! From what i've seen out of you lately, it's pretty easy to earn! All i have to do is beat ya!! So be prepared GT! Because you've never faced ANYONE like......."

Calypso waves his hands mystically in front of his face.

"CALYYYYYYPPSSSSOOOOOO!!!!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2014, 02:37 PM

"Fine then. Meat Hook match on the 19th. However, if Lane comes anywhere near the match, I won't hang you from safe areas of your body. I'll make sure your dick gets a hook, and then I'll put a hook through his mouth and force him to suck your dick. Then the hooks will be caught to one another, and I'll pull you two apart so your dick gets ripped off, and he gets a broken jaw with a dick stuck in his mouth.

So, make sure he doesn't interfere, got it?"

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2014, 02:43 PM

"A meat hook match?!!? Oh man, bruh! What did I get myself into???? Maybe I should back out actually..."

"Just joshing ya... I can't control anything my Party-Bro does, but he's the one that wanted to see this. I'm sure he'll abide by your rules. Just make sure you keep Fido and his broken mop handles out of the match too. Like I said, GT, you've never fought anyone like me. Anyone like....."

Calypso waves his hands mystically in front of his face and whispers....

"Calypso..."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2014, 03:04 PM

"I've told management you challenged me, I accepted, and the match is my Meat Hooks match. Only way to win, Calypso, is to hang your opponent from the meat hooks. Start getting ready."

Hate Post Like Post