Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Doing Some Shopping
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-11-2014, 10:57 PM

Lucius is walking though ACE Hardware, looking for things to use in his match against Monolith. Monolith says that the more weapons Lucius uses, the stronger Monolith gets. He would like to put that to the test. He has spent all day gathering beer bottles, ornaments, cookie sheets, muffin pans, gusset plates, light-tubes, lighter fluid, and now he is looking for a pack of miniature circular saw blades to embed into the tables XWF provides. He laughs to himself a bit, knowing that Monolith doesn't know his background in wrestling is deathmatch Wrestling. Back alley, gritty, violence-for-the-sake-of-violence deathmatch wrestling. HE doesn't like when Lucius kills, so Lucius would let it out on poor college kids who want to be a part of wrestling. Lucius finds the blades, and walks out the door with them in an overfilled bag.

Monolith, there is a very simple reason that I made this Xtreme Rules. I am tired of losing. This kind of wrestling is where I shine like a fuckin' diamond. I am going to win at any cost this time, because I can actually GO to any cost I need to. Besides, The Asylum is going to help me anyways. You are going to go home in a fucking ambulance, Monolith, and He will appreciate it very much.

Lucius then slaves away the entire night, gluing tacks to tables, wrapping baseball bats in barbed wire, and covering it all with a fine coating of salt, for added pain. He even searches his house for weapons. He finds a old CZW classic: the turkey . He modifies the blade by welding razor blades onto the dull end. He even takes his computer and one of his PS3s along with him.

To quote Tazz; "Here Comes The Pain!"

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Edit Hate Post Like Post