Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rome Wasn't Built in a Day (RP 2)
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-22-2013, 07:39 PM

Fun Fact: Every Joltinen Chieftain is handpicked by Lady Gonnerah.

Staring at the magician, confused as to the point of retrieving her, Kinwrathi begins to back out of the tavern. Andromai follows his example, tightly clutching the wrist of their target. Once outside, the bone chilling air that is common at this time of year pounds on the three. The Chieftain clutches his disciple's other arm and the three begin to teleport.

To them, the area that's visible to them begins to stretch and contract rapidly. After a few dozen back and forth expanding and contracting sights, the entire area goes black, and seconds later they appear in the Adarthica, the 1st lair of Sethin and home of the Joltinen Queen Gonnerah.

The Queen herself is waiting right in front of the three when they regain their bearings.

"My my, it appears as though you accomplished the goal I set out for you with flying colors! Kinwrathi, I have to say that I am quite impressed that you managed to actually follow my directions for once!"

"Hey! I'm not that rebellious..."

"Complete and utter fucking bullshit, and you know it!"

The Chieftain cracks a shit eating grin to his Queen.

"You're right, I am that rebellious! Anyway, why do you want this chick?"

"She's a powerful magician you tool, I told you that when I asked you to get her."

"So? I know there's more to that, Gonnerah! Tell me what the fuck is so special about this bitch!"

"I'm right here, you know..."

Both the Chieftain and his disciple respond simultaneously with similar answers.

"Shut up!"

"Nobody cares!

"Andromai, you are dismissed."

With a snap of Gonnerah's fingers, Kinwrathi's disciple disappears in the blink of an eye without a trace.

"So, what's so special about this Justine Aldini chick?"

"Not only is she a powerful magician, as stated for the millionth fucking time, but she's already a Joltinen follower! She needs to be here with us to prepare for the next Fuhyergon."

"What? Is it on the horizon?!"

A look of shock appears on Kinwrathi's face, as if it were glued on him.

"Still far off, Kinwrathi. No need to worry, I just wanted to get to her first. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know..."

"Is that a crack at my recent escapade to Earth?"

"Do you think it is?"

"Why yes, I do!"

"Good, because it is! You aren't the only one who can joke about others, you know."

"Of course! Half of my disciples are wise asses. Then I got creeps like Kyrino and morons like Dude McBrodude."

"And Andromai?"

"Like I said, wise ass."

"There's something else there that you aren't telling me, you wouldn't just trust one of your random wise ass disciples to come with you to Earth, to meet with me, and to find this girl."

"You're right, there is something else there. She's easily the most trustworthy of my disciples. Not much competition there, but still..."

"That's not it, c'mon..."

The magician, who was standing to the side of the two arguing Joltinen finally speaks up.

"Um, what am I supposed to do?"

"Ah yes, come with me Miss Aldini. Kinwrathi, you are dismissed."

The Chieftain stands there, staring at Gonnerah for a few seconds.

"What? You're not gonna teleport me out with the snap of a-"

With that and a snap of the Queen's fingers, Kinwrathi is teleported back to Earth, right beside his trusted disciple.

"Hey master, she get tired of you too?"

"You can say that..."

"How cute, Three of the now five rats have made a statement regarding Saturday's main event. As much as I would love to respond to Flynn's comments, I wish not to involve myself with the affairs of these idiots unless they try to involve themselves in my affairs. Flynn said nothing about me to my knowledge, and if he did it wasn't anything worth remembering.

Luca Arzegotti made a bunch of idiotic comments, but in all honesty nothing of any real substance. That is the trend I've noticed between him and the other man who offered something about me so far. A complete and utter lack of anything with substance in their comments.

Ronnie Wilkins has put out three statements on the match, and only managed to say anything of substance about one man on my side. He's really firing blanks here, isn't he?

I mean, just hear what he has to say about me! He contradicts himself so much it isn't even funny.

Why isn't it funny?

Because it's Ronnie Wilkins, the LEAST interesting man in the world.

He calls me immature, and then insinuates that I am a holographic creation of a 14 year old, 450 pound acne covered nerd. Am I the only one seeing the obvious bit of hypocrisy in this comment?

Look here, Ronnie. I will break your body with nothing but my own two hands on Saturday. I could make you swallow your own eyeballs if I so chose to go that route. You are nothing to me.

Nothing to anyone else in this match.

Most importantly, you are nothing to your family and friends.

You are a placeholder, a spur of the moment for some reason flavor of the month novelty act who's so boring that they got attention because of it.

I love how you don't even mention that insult I made in my first statement, the one of you being bland.

It's a subliminal nod that once again, I am proven correct by another failure. A real rat. Carrying the plague of bland mediocrity to the XWF, and so close to doing a good job of thoroughly infecting its ranks...

...Until Saturday, when I stamp the life out of you, and bring an end to the disease you are.

No one will mourn.

Not a soul will come to your grave to pay their respects.

Your wife will be out fucking the man she really loves like she does whenever you're out of town.

The child you cherish will be raised by that same man.

Welcome to reality, Mr. Wilkins.

Sometimes, the truth hurts."

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post