Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's My Time
RonnieWilkins Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-22-2013, 04:50 PM

Shove It Wildly is only 27 hours away, and Ron Wilkins is still at home in El Paso, Texas. This is the first XWF Event he’s been a part of that he won’t have to go through a dozen time zone changes and he’s enjoying it. He’s currently barefoot and wearing a pair of sweat pants with a tank top with a four year old snuggled under his arm as he watches “Wreck It Ralph” on the new LED-Flat Screen he bought following another successful win bonus against Mr. Not So Natural. His son’s head begins to nod and as the credits finally roll, he is soundly asleep, pressed against his father’s rib cage. The baby is long asleep, snug in his crib with his mobile twirling and playing soothing sounds above him. Ron scoops the toddler up in his arms and whisks him away to his bed. He kisses the boy on his forehead, makes sure he is covered with a blanket and trots back down the stairs.

Damn she works quickly!

His wife was sitting on the couch, wearing just a matching set of red panties and bra. She’d also snuck into the closet and managed to snag a pair of black “fuck me” pumps.

“Busy?” She asks, while crossing her legs a la Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

“You know what…I think I’ve got some free time.”

The cameras fade as Ron crosses the living room floor and lowers himself onto his wife.

-----------Fifteen Minutes (Fuck you, you’ve got to be quick when you have kids) Later-------------

Ron and Shannon are sitting on the couch, still curled against each other, the TV is off and for once the house is quiet. She is holding a small glass of red wine, he has a small bottle of water leaning against his thigh.

“How are you feeling?” She asks, craning her neck to see his face.

“Nervous…this is a big step for us. I could be on the fast track to something huge if I come out on top of this match.”

“But I thought it was a team thing?”

“I don’t care about it being a team thing. I’m there for one reason. I want to be the guy to pin all six of my opponent’s shoulders to the mat for three seconds.
Shannon shakes her head“You and your pride…anything new from the guys in the match?”

“Just that Neo-Nazi spouting off. Nothing of note. One of my teammates finally decided to show up…quite impressively if I say so myself.”

“Oh really? That’s good.”

“No kidding, I’ve been getting ready to head into this match by myself for the most part. It’s nice to know I’ll have some backup at least.”
“Definitely, I was looking forward to watching you march through five men back to back but knowing you’ll have someone to pick up the slack is a welcome relief.”

“For sure, it seems he’s got a pretty personal beef with that fossil, Michael James. Hopefully I’m the one to pin his osteo-arthritis filled shoulder blades to the mat but it makes no difference as long as we win.”

“Oh Ron…”

He stops listening, the words fading to the Wah Wah made famous by Charlie Brown.

You could do better.

You could still be doing something to make a difference in this match.

You have a real fucking opportunity here Ron. They picked you to participate in a match with nine of the XWF’s biggest stars for a reason.

Do you know what that reason is?
No.

To find out if you have what it fucking takes. You’ve gone out there and crushed some mid-level guys, never really been in any danger but this is different. You are stepping in there with the biggest names in the business today.

Are you ready?

Fuck you.

“…am I right?”

“Of course you are hon, I need to go. I’ll be back in an hour.”

Ron is already sliding his running shoes on.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“No. You got what you wanted from me already anyway.”

“Your flight leaves in nine hours Ron!”

He waves his hand dismissively at her.

“Shan…not now.”

Just like that he’s out the door. Bounding down the steps and turning west on the main street away from his house.

You can do better. There is always room to improve yourself.

His feet pound the pavement, landing on the toes as he rushes up a large hill.
You see this Michael James? This is what FUTURE champions do. I’m not resting on my laurels, jerking off with my past memories. In this exact moment I am not on your level, I can admit that. But after Saturday night I’ll be past you. I’ll be past all of you.

This is my moment, a chance to really make my mark. When I’m the last man standing on Saturday I’ll know that I’m ready. After Saturday night I will know that I can stand with the best (And Sebastian Duke) that the XWF has to offer and still come out on top.

Send anyone you want, but don't send anyone you want back.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes RonnieWilkins's post:
(03-22-2013)