Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Be Back
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-05-2014, 09:03 PM

The camera pans in on a shot of Maverick- or should I say Iceman now?- , hovering over the sink, with the water running, washing his mouth out from the shit he had in his mouth from Frodo and Gator. He doesn't notice the camera at first, until he's done at the sink. Mav/Ice trudges on past the camera, and collapses onto the bed. He is silent for a few seconds, then he speaks.

"Tonight. Tonight. November 5th, 2014 will live forever as a day in hell to me. It was the biggest match in my career, against Gator, Gein, Sane, and Heartsford. It was also the most embarrassing night, since I was shat on by Frodumb and Gator. And apparently now my name is Iceman.

"...

".....

"....... Or is it?

"You see, I have a friend who pretty much writes the contracts for the XWF superstars matches. There are people, like me, the good Doctor, or Heartsford who actually, I dunno... read the contracts, while you have people like Frodumb and Gator who just skip the contract and just sign where needed too. You see, this was my saving grace. Obviously, thanks to Gator's stupid 'common sense,' I had to keep the Iceman part on there, otherwise Gator would take notice. So how does this help me, you may ask?"

Mav/Ice pulls out an official- looking contract. He flips to a page where it lists the stipulations.

"Let's see here... ah, yes. Television title... fifteen minutes... promo limits... ah- hah! Ah- hem. 'Should Maverick be pinned or submitted by Gator, then Maverick must get shat on by Frodo Smackins and Gator. Maverick must also change his name to Iceman... for one week.' You see, Gator? That is my saving grace. You would have never known, since the Iceman part is still there, so your dumb 'common sense,' couldn't have picked it up. Heartsford would obviously read it, but why would he care? It doesn't involve him. And obviously, Frodo also cannot sign the contract, since he is not in the match. You also cannot call me out as a liar for this, or say I'm breaking some sort of oath, since I am going by Iceman. That much for certain. However, you did not specify a time frame for this, be it forever, one week, one month, one year, etc. So, I took some initiative, and set the time frame for you.

"But I KNOW I can beat you Gator. I know it. No fancy Fatal Five Way matches, no fancy time limits, just you and me. One on one. Mano a mano. I'd even let you pick the stipulation. However, I just have one outstanding problem: I'm injured. The docs are unsure as of right now, but as of their X- Ray, they think I tore my Rotator cuff. I still have to subject myself to the local nearby hospital for the MRI scan, and the other deals with that. When I'm done, the docs should be putting up an injury report as of when I can come back. They wanted me to go to the hospital ASAP, and I was planning on going there. However, I just decided I'd get this message up before I have to go through the scans, and possibly, emergency surgery, which, although HIGHLY unlikely, could still happen.

"So, yeah. Whenever I do have some free time, I guess I can make a quick message responding to any comments. So, I do suppose this is goodbye... for now."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-05-2014, 09:13 PM

"A torn Rotator Cuff won't show up on an Xray, you'll only see a bone spur, or just look normal. How could they assume it's a torn Rotator Cuff on a normal X-Ray?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-05-2014, 09:17 PM

(11-05-2014, 09:13 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "A torn Rotator Cuff won't show up on an Xray, you'll only see a bone spur, or just look normal. How could they assume it's a torn Rotator Cuff on a normal X-Ray?"

"Like I said, Frodumb, they are uncertain. They only believe it is a torn Rotator cuff since, as I did not mention earlier, I do not have full movement in my shoulder. The docs back at the arena saw a bone spur for my X-Ray, and it goes hand- in- hand with the fact I don't have full movement in my shoulder. Like I said, they are uncertain, but that is their #1 guess."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-05-2014, 09:25 PM

"Why didn't you mention that before? Why wait to be called out on shit before mentioning it?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-05-2014, 09:27 PM

(11-05-2014, 09:25 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Why didn't you mention that before? Why wait to be called out on shit before mentioning it?"

"Hey, the doctors wanted me in the hospital ASAP. I just needed to get there quick, but like I said, I wanted to get that video up. Besides, you'll get more details as soon as that injury report goes up."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-06-2014, 10:53 AM

suck it up and fight!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-06-2014, 06:54 PM

(11-06-2014, 10:53 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: suck it up and fight!

"You shouldn't be talking, as you've ducked Tommy Gunn's challenges repeatedly, settled for beating on his eight- year old nephew, GOT BEAT BY HIM, and didn't join the KotR tourney while you claim you are the true king. If there is anyone with no right to say that, it's you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-06-2014, 07:30 PM

"Once you are better, Mavericemack, whatever you are called now. Iceman, Maverick. We will have to reschedule our match. Though it's too bad you don't have a Monster's spirit. Because if you did, you'd actually fight through this. Though maybe that's why there's so many things wrong with me. All the injuries I received trying to reach the XWF. Maybe that's why...

I'm not a little bitch."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-06-2014, 07:36 PM

(11-06-2014, 07:30 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Once you are better, Mavericemack, whatever you are called now. Iceman, Maverick. We will have to reschedule our match. Though it's too bad you don't have a Monster's spirit. Because if you did, you'd actually fight through this. Though maybe that's why there's so many things wrong with me. All the injuries I received trying to reach the XWF. Maybe that's why...

I'm not a little bitch."

"Excuse me? I don't know if you noticed but I have bled, I have battered myself to make it this far already. And to have that go away because I have some injury, forcing me to start at the bottom again? You think I want this to happen? I have come in week in, week out, beating solid competitors like John Samuels and Michael McBride while you just fuck around battering names no one gives a shit about like Heartsford. Believe me, I'm more than willing to reschedule our battle once I get back. Because believe me, Ghostie, you just signed your own death warrant. You and your little rag- tag group. The Cleanser shall be cleansed."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2014, 07:38 PM

"This nigga still being a punk bitch?"
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-06-2014, 08:28 PM

"You've bled, I've bled. You aren't the only one who has had high profile matches, Maverick. Just on Warfare I faced Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour. So, don't think you're the only person who has had to fight some big names. Can't wait to face you, especially since you can't seem to understand that the Higher Power chose me for a reason. I was named The Cleanser for a reason. You'll feel that reason, though. You'll experience that reason, Maverick. Heal quickly, because I can't wait to destroy you."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 06:05 AM

(10-09-2014, 03:41 PM)Maverick Said:
(10-09-2014, 03:35 PM)Gator Said: "Iceman, are you fucking serious? I was talking to you about Suzy. I said to you, I offered HIM a match. Do I have to say it more slowly? Do you comprehend the point I'm trying to get across?"

"I was just making sure. I thought you were talking about me, since you set it up in a response in both to mine and to LH, or so I thought. Anyway, if I pin you if I'm sponsored and make it in, then you must publicly say my name is Maverick, not Iceman, and you can't have anyone cushion the blow for you and say you're kidding, you don't mean this, etc. If you pin me, however, I will change my ring name to Iceman for real and also change my theme song to 'Ice Ice Baby.' Again, though, stipulations only take effect if we pin each other. Are you fine with this?"

"Yeah this is a recording from when we made the deal. No written contract, just a verbal contract. We made a deal Iceman."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 06:12 AM

"Also, apart from repeating the deal you and me made, let's talk about this rematch you want. One on one, I pick the stips, sounds good to me. Just give me a shout when you get rid of the sniffles or whatever fucking excuse you've made up. I can beat you once and I can fucking do it again Iceman."

OOC: If Maverick really doesn't want to change his name to Iceman, I'm not going to force him. This is all for fun and I don't want to push a name change on someone who doesn't want it.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 04:41 PM

(11-07-2014, 06:12 AM)Gator Said: "Also, apart from repeating the deal you and me made, let's talk about this rematch you want. One on one, I pick the stips, sounds good to me. Just give me a shout when you get rid of the sniffles or whatever fucking excuse you've made up. I can beat you once and I can fucking do it again Iceman."

OOC: If Maverick really doesn't want to change his name to Iceman, I'm not going to force him. This is all for fun and I don't want to push a name change on someone who doesn't want it.

"You have to always sign a contract for a match, dumbass. Boxers do it. Wrestlers do it. Evidently you must have the memory span of a goldfish to not remember that. And if you have anything important to remember, than Todd just reminds you. Anyway, this rematch. I'll agree to the stipulations your setting, on two conditions: 1- You must not make this a multi- man match. This includes having someone be at ringside for you- excluding Todd. 2- No time limits must be made.

That's it. Very reasonable. You get to decide everything else. Alas, I was hoping for a Tables match with you, but oh well. Do what you will."

OOC: Don't worry. I'll be gone for over a week IC, so the time limit will wear off by then. You can even see in my title I temporarily changed my name to Iceman.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 05:40 PM

"Fine, you found a way around it. Good for you, backing out of your word like that and having some douche add it in without me knowing, congrats you gigantic pussy. Just to make it obvious, if you don't want a time limit it can't be for the belt, it's the rules, just wanted to make that clear for you. Just you and me, that's fine too. Todd's a cameraman so he's allowed at ringside, good to know you picked up on that. When you're ready Iceman, tell me, we can have a match at your earliest convenience and I'll name the rest of the stipulations in a promo for our match. Sound good?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-08-2014, 04:03 PM

(11-07-2014, 05:40 PM)Gator Said: "Fine, you found a way around it. Good for you, backing out of your word like that and having some douche add it in without me knowing, congrats you gigantic pussy. Just to make it obvious, if you don't want a time limit it can't be for the belt, it's the rules, just wanted to make that clear for you. Just you and me, that's fine too. Todd's a cameraman so he's allowed at ringside, good to know you picked up on that. When you're ready Iceman, tell me, we can have a match at your earliest convenience and I'll name the rest of the stipulations in a promo for our match. Sound good?"

"Yes. Fucking fantabulous. Anyway, I didn't back out of my word. My name, as you can CLEARLY see, is Iceman. However, since you failed to specify a time duration, I've taken the liberty of doing just that. Anyway, sorry to say, but it can't be immediately after I come back to the ring. Since Ghostie signed a death warrant for him and his little rag- tag group, I have them to deal with. But, I do assure you, after I'm done with them, you're next."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post