Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour King of
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:Frodo climbs out of the eye of Sauron, looking ragged and worn down. He sneaks up on Peter, uses his knife to stab a hole in Peter's pants, and begins to fuck Peter violently, working Peter to the ground. As Peter is pinned Frodo thrusts deeper and deeper into Peter's asshole. This pin that Frodo has Peter in cannot be kicked out of without sending Frodo's turgid member deeper into Peter's ass-cavity. The pleasure is overwhelming to Frodo, he whispers in Peter's ear, "Try and kill me again and I'll rape your mother, too. If you kick out don't be a tool. Isn't that why you got banned in the first place?

Quote:Frodo attemps to pull Gilmour’s pants down but Gilmour fights it, he fights it with everything he has but it’s not enough. Frodo gets a firm hold of them and starts to pull them down.

“Alight alright. You raped me. There you happy, I fucking said it. You raped me.”

“And?”

“And what? That’s it, you raped me.”

“I raped you and?”

“Fuck you.”

“Say it Pete or I’m going to enter you again.”

“Fuck you.”

“Fine, have it your way.”

Frodo starts to pull Gilmour’s pants down slowly revealing his bare white ass. Frodo licks his hand, reaches down and grabs his dwarf meat.

“Ok ok. I liked it. You raped me and I liked it.”
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2014, 06:44 PM

Be careful, John. If you dig in the past and mess with Peter, people might begin to assume you and I are the same.
??? the Next Level Meta Offline
You best bow down right now.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

11-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Bruh. I don't think anyone's gonna be making that mistake any time soon. Mainly because Madison can actually beat Gilmour.

[Image: judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg]

Crossfags I've Made Cry:
Scully (Total dick riding phaggot)
Mick Manson (Admitted to being a phaggot, being scurred, and that Ghost Tank has an elastic cunt)
Ghost Tank (Has an elastic cunt and wants my dick so bad she's willing to stalk me)
The Real Higher Pussies (Wanna fight me but won't face me 6 on 1)

Give me your tears, !

Tag Team Partner for sale! Name your price, !
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2014, 07:30 PM

Lane.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-09-2014, 08:41 PM

maddy bringing up the past is going to be his downfall

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post