Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Title Rematch
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-07-2014, 11:35 AM

"Gator, I hope you're enjoying that pathetic excuse for a win you got in that fatal five way match. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. Give me what I deserve, a 1-on-1 with you for the title.

Oh and let me make this more interesting. Make it a tables, ladders and chairs match and If I lose, I can never challenge the title again while you have hold of it."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-07-2014, 01:30 PM

"Yeah dude, you bought yourself a title shot after doing nothing to actually earn one. You get your title shot and fuck up by doing absolutely terribly in our match and you have the nerve to say you deserve a rematch? No, you fucking don't. Tell you what, beg me for a rematch, apologise for insulting me and wasting my time and wait in line for a bit, then maybe you will get your rematch you stupid prick."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 01:41 PM

(11-07-2014, 01:30 PM)Gator Said: "Yeah dude, you bought yourself a title shot after doing nothing to actually earn one. You get your title shot and fuck up by doing absolutely terribly in our match and you have the nerve to say you deserve a rematch? No, you fucking don't. Tell you what, beg me for a rematch, apologise for insulting me and wasting my time and wait in line for a bit, then maybe you will get your rematch you stupid prick."

"Absolutely terribly? You are mistaken. Also, you'll accept if I apologise for insulting you and 'wasting your time'. Want me to say please too? Fuck you. Urine soaked four-eyed boner. Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology. It seems that you are too to realise that I have the backing of a whole religion and thus they will aid me into getting what I want as long as we all benefit. Don't accept for now, I'll make you soon enough."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-07-2014, 01:52 PM

"How about you give him one, for me?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 01:53 PM

"Urine soaked four eyed boner? An entire fucking religion!? Fuck I did mess you up didn't I. Stop acting bigger than you are, you are nothing man. There are plenty more people more deserving of a title shot than you. You're the fucking who thinks he can threaten me. Listen Mick, I'll speak slow so you can hear me. You had a chance of getting this belt and you disappointed everyone. Where was that religion backing you when you did nothing to prevent a pin? Where was that religion when you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter. I'll tell you where it was, it was like every other religion. It was fucking worthless and pointless, thinking it will make a difference when it won't. It did nothing to help you or anyone. You can pray and you can believe in whatever deity you want, but it won't make a fucking difference. And, I am not mistaken, you did terribly. Better than Iceman and Sane but that's like putting sugar on shit. Once more, apologise, to everyone, apologise to me for wasting my time and apologise to everyone for your poor showing the entire week. Do that, and you will get your rematch. No other way around it. Apologise."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 01:55 PM

(11-07-2014, 01:52 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "How about you give him one, for me?"

"Only if he apologises."

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 02:09 PM

"Only if he apologises... you sound like a gigantic pansy. I didn't get my ass handed to me on a silver platter, you did just as much as me and Heartsford. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

Basically, you are a fucking . I don't need The Asylum to help me win, I'm just stating that we're more than capable of beating the shit out of you, and ripping off all your little petals. Also, you said you'd tell me where my religion was at that match, then didn't tell me a fucking thing- Oh, you're going for a piss in the disabled toilets, let me wait for you to return."

*whistles*

"Look, Gator. I will not apologise. I don't even know why you want me to apologise, you're being a whiny little baby. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?"

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 02:20 PM

"Yeah, I did as much as you and Heartsford hence the reason I've still got the belt around my waist you fucking tool. Listen, , I told you why I want you to apologise. I told you very slowly and very clearer, it's not my fault that you're so fucking thick you can't comprehend the English language. You can call me a pansy for asking you to apologise but at least I'm not acting like a stubborn toddler who refuses to say sorry. Frodo, you still watching this shit? You get on everyone's back when you think someone is copying you, why the hell are you letting Mick get away with stealing from you? Mick, is Frodo passing notes to you? It's okay, not everyone can think of stuff to say. Words can be hard Mick. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Anyway, I'm giving you one last chance. Say sorry to me for wasting my time with you and say sorry to the fans at home for putting up a weak fight. Say sorry now, or you won't get a title shot. You and your 'religion' can interfere in my matches if you must, try and push me into a match with you, but trust me, I can easily counter attack it all."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 02:24 PM

"Fight me. When I beat you, he gets a title shot?"

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 02:27 PM

"We'll have our match soon, cool your jets Frodo. I just want to hear him say sorry, that's all. He says that, we can have our match. It's as easy as that."

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 02:32 PM

(11-07-2014, 02:20 PM)Gator Said: "Yeah, I did as much as you and Heartsford hence the reason I've still got the belt around my waist you fucking tool. Listen, , I told you why I want you to apologise. I told you very slowly and very clearer, it's not my fault that you're so fucking thick you can't comprehend the English language. You can call me a pansy for asking you to apologise but at least I'm not acting like a stubborn toddler who refuses to say sorry. Frodo, you still watching this shit? You get on everyone's back when you think someone is copying you, why the hell are you letting Mick get away with stealing from you? Mick, is Frodo passing notes to you? It's okay, not everyone can think of stuff to say. Words can be hard Mick. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Anyway, I'm giving you one last chance. Say sorry to me for wasting my time with you and say sorry to the fans at home for putting up a weak fight. Say sorry now, or you won't get a title shot. You and your 'religion' can interfere in my matches if you must, try and push me into a match with you, but trust me, I can easily counter attack it all."

"Nope.

I can't wait for your counter attack. Shove that last chance apology up your asshole. My terms in the original challenge statement were fair at most, though I was mostly stacking the odds against myself. I will not apologise to you. I hope you realize everyone's just putting up with you."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 02:34 PM

"Your had your chance, another chance and you fucked up again. Never change Gein. See you around."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 02:35 PM

"He's not going to apologize. So, I kick your ass, you give him a title shot. And you count yourself lucky that I decided to not take your title."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 02:44 PM

"Yeah I'm shaking in my boots Frodo. I can count myself lucky that your family is so fucking stupid that you can't get title shots for a long fucking time. Do you know what, I'm fucking tired of this shit. Frodo, me and you, one on one next Warfare, steel cage or something. You win, Mick gets a title shot, I win he doesn't and you both have to apologise for being stupid cunts. Deal?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 03:34 PM

"All right, but just a warning, this losing thong you've been doing lately. It ain't ending with me."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-07-2014, 03:42 PM

"Yeah, this 'losing thong' ended Wednesday, see you at Warfare."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2014, 03:49 PM

"No, it hit a pause. It'll pick back up and keep going. This should be fun."

Hate Post Like Post