Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Cleansing Begins At Warfare
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-05-2014, 12:17 AM

The video opens up with Ghost Tank merely laughing. He had heard his opponent at Madness, was now a brother of his, a brother in The Asylum. He had listened to Morbid's words, and listened to them well. He grinned wide, revealing his normal teeth, pearly whites and their sharp, long incisors. He chuckled slightly before speaking to the camera,

As I've said, Morbid Angel, I don't care if Kinwrathi only watches my back during the match. So long as he watches it. I am always happy, though, to hear from my opponents. The reasoning is because they say quite the darnedest things, like kids. You are not going to slaughter me. You have never slaughtered me, and will never slaughter me.

I lost my first match to Frodo, this is true, but guess what, Morbid? It was all a part of the Higher Power's plan! My brother, Mick Manson, stayed out of the match, while I tested Frodo's abilities. While I tested his resolve. Did you see what happened? He is now a part of The Asylum. He is my brother as well. I cleansed him of his imperfections during out match, allowing him to be ready to receive the Prophet's word from on high that Frodo would be shown as worthy of serving the Higher Power. He is now known as Frodo, The Violator.

The reason I did not know about you as much, is because I was too busy traveling, living on the indie circuit. I was too busy making a name for myself, training myself, and trying to get as much skill in the ring as I possibly could so that when I came to the XWF, I would not come here and be dominated so easily. Also, no, the XWF did not higher me my own cameraman. I took him. He had been around, maybe, couple weeks before I came here? Shooting segments for some interviewers, running errands as well. When I split his head open, is when I took him. He is now my own personal cameraman.

You're cute, Morbid Angel, if you think all I am is just a "show opener". I'm on your level, and then some. I am not even as good as you, at least, not yet, and I'm already going to have one of the best careers in the business. One that will surpass yours.

If you had chosen me to be on Team Victory Forever back at War Games, do you know what would've happened? I would've been overshadowed. So thank you for not choosing me. Your doing so, allowed me to shine the brightest on Team Eli, allowed me to show the world exactly what I could do, and what I did do, was dominate Team Azrael. Oh, and, I don't live in some stupid RV or some shitty mobile home of any kind. I live in homes that are condemned and are basically not fit for most humans to live in, because of the lack of heating, lack of plumbing, lack of any true modern convenience. I sleep in these terrible conditions, because it helps my body become more weathered. I squat in places that make people run away from it, because I want to conquer all the kinds of fear around. Oh, and I do shower, you fucking idiot. Do you honestly think I choose to smell dirty during a match? I'm a Beast, but I'm not a degenerate. After all, I have to make sure my balls are nice and washed so that when I do a hurricanrana on you, you get a nice taste of my balls in your mouth.

I was asked to be a destroyer at War Games for a team which had the now ex-Universal Champion on it, the current X-Treme Champ on it, and both Sane and I, the future of the company on it. That's why it's a bragging point. Sorry you can't get it through your skull that I was on a team of CURRENT champions, and took pride in that. You're not the only one who delivers victory, Morbid Angel. Evertrust himself, said I have come closer than anyone else, in terms of taking that belt from him. So far he has defended it against rookies and veterans, and he defended it against me. That's why I respect him. Why I show him the respect he deserves. He's going to stay the X-Treme champ as long as he wants, then he'll get the 24/7 Case, and then I'll face him for the belt, and I will do my damnedest to win that belt from him. If I fail, I fail. If I win? Then I know that I will have won against someone that deserved every ounce of respect I showed him, unlike you, Mister Criss Angel Wannabe.

You are the one who keeps bringing up my time at War Games. So I respond to the stupid shit you say about me, that happened at War Games. And Eli seemed to be good, but have you tried defending the Universal Championship against Evertrust and his Crimson Face? Have you successfully defended it after they kicked your ass, handed you to Evertrust's tag partner to get another shot in, and then had to face someone holding a briefcase to cash in whenever they want, right after you just got your ass kicked by three people? I'm done talking about War Games, because I don't have to talk about War Games anymore. You stop bringing that shit up, and I will stop bringing it up too. You overgrown gas bag.

Mick did his best against four men when he was pretty much the ONLY fucking person on his team trying to do anything worth a fucking damn. I said Sane has a career here, but I never said he'd be King of the Ring. Especially since I know that Frodo is going to be the King. He will face Doctor Louis D'Ville, and Frodo, the Violator, will win and become King of the Ring.

And here you continue again, you keep talking about my match at War Games, yet you tell me not to fucking talking about it! Are you stupid? Does your brain just melt sometimes and the bits of brain clog up your ears, and make it so you can't listen to the utter of your own words? You want me to stop talking about the match, and I have. You can continue talking about my match, I'm done.

If you show up for a fight, and the person you face barely gives you a match, then yes, you didn't beat the shit out of that person, because they weren't one hundred percent there! AND AGAIN YOU MENTION WAR GAMES! You're more of a broken record than an ACTUAL BROKEN FUCKING RECORD!

I take pride in beating actual people that give me a match. Jill Lorder actually gave me a match, actually tried, so I'm proud of that fact. If you face me, and give me a match, and I feel you did well against me, then I will acknowledge it, and I will feel good about my win against you, no matter what you look like, what gender you are!

After Warfare, you're going to respect me, Morbid Angel, Peter Gilmour will respect me as well. Even if it is because you tried to fuck me up, and I still kept coming after you.

And no, Bruce Wayne doesn't exist, you fucking idiot. No I don't have a brother named Kane. Morbid, for someone who claims to be smart, you act so much like a fucking idiot, that I'm actually being physically pained by the stupid you shit out at breakneck speeds!

I burned some of my house when I was a kid. My parents died when I was a teen, and I couldn't take living in such a huge places, so I burned it up as well. Though, most of the things within, are still intact. I still come home once in a while.

Morbid, you're a fucking imbecile. You have tried to tear me down, but you have failed, time and again, and it's really a damn pity. I don't care about how you feel towards me. You will care about the kind of pain I will bring unto your person, because when I do manage to get my hands on you, I will fucking tear you apart. I will bend you over and then make you literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!

Kinwrathi and I are going into Warfare, and we're going to have the time of our fucking lives. We're going to go up against Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour. The Higher Power has given unto me the strength I will need in order to come after you both. The Higher Power has made sure that I have nerves of diamond, and has made sure to grant me the ability to fear no force on this earth. Kinwrathi will see firsthand what happens when I have become unbound. Morbid Angel, Peter Gilmour, you will hear the screams as I do! YOU WILL KNOW WHAT THE SCREAMS ARE AS I FORCE THEM TO SPILL OUT OF YOUR UNWORTHY THROATS AND MAKE THEM FLOAT IN THE AIR! You two will feel the fury, the power, of a Beast...

He let out a deep, rumbling growl as he spoke the next word

Unleashed!

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post