Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Living to Die (RP 1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-22-2013, 06:24 PM

Act 0: For Those Just Tuning in...

Luca decided enough was enough and decided to leave the organized crime organization led by Jeffery Heiman after a botched assignment, thought to be a set up by the boss, left Jonathan Ramsey, adviser and friend to the son of one of Heiman's right hand men dead. Luca soon found new accomplices in the name of a group of ne'er do well rejects operating out of Brooklyn, New York.

After a surprisingly successful heist of a bank in downtown New York, followed by an equally surprising escape, the group decided to celebrate in the house owned by de-facto leader Mero Duncan. Inside the building, Luca couldn't help but feel although something was wrong about this scenario. He couldn't help but feel as though he had chosen the wrong path.

At a moment when he could without any questioning, the young man, full of doubt, found his way to a closet. Inside it he sat, contemplating his next move. After a few moments, which felt like an eternity, he put his revolver to his head, and took a deep breath...

He was saved when Renee, the driver of the gang opened the door, looking for him. She stood there in shock at what she walked in on. After an argument that left the young woman in tears, Luca has to face the rest of the gang, who are very protective of their members...

Act 1: Blood and Iron

Brooklyn, New York

7:49 PM

March 7th, 2013

The young woman stands in front of Luca, an arm covering her face as to not show her tears. Luca slaps the pocket of his pants a few times, trying to check if he has something in there. Finally, a look of revelation spreads across his face and he reaches into his left pant pocket and pulls out a small packet of kleenex. Ripping off the plastic, he offers the tissues to Renee, who accepts them immediately. Wiping her face, and beginning to calm down, the young lady tries to fake a smile at the man who she had stopped from committing suicide.

"Y'know, You still have to be initiated, right?"

"What does that entail?"

"Oh, the others are just gonna beat you down real good, standard stuff. That's why I wanted to clean myself up first. I don't want them having a reason to beat you harder now."

Hearing that, Luca turns from the woman and enters the hallway. Determined to get this supposed initiation over as soon as possible, he walks at a brisk pace down the hall. Not bothering to question what they have in store for him, the recruit can already taste blood in his mouth, almost as if the whole thing was already over. Not one to fall for grand delusions such as that however, he continues his march down the hallway that seems to never end...

Finally, he makes it to the main room of the house to see Mero, Jared, and Leonard waiting for him. The three are sitting on the couch, staring at the doorway leading into the hallway that Luca had just came from. Mero begins to laugh as he walks up to the possible new member of their gang, and knees him in the testicles.

Luca drops to his knees hard, and coughs a few times. The other two get up off the couch and crowd around the recruit. Jared is the next to do something, throwing a series of punches to Luca's face that disorient him and leave him confused as to where he is. Leonard follows that up with a few kicks to the stomach, knocking the air out of the initiate's lungs. Mero reaches under the couch, and pulls out a tire iron. With a despicable smile, the de facto leader swings the crooked metal pipe and connects with Luca's temple. Luca drops to the floor face first, and Mero continues hitting the recruit over and over in the back, right on his shoulder blades.

After about two and a half minutes of Mero beating Luca's back in with a tire iron, the other two pull the leader off the initiate. Jared continues to hold Mero back, while Leonard helps Luca up to his feet. Wobbling back and forth, the recruit looks his possible new boss in the eyes, and spits in his face.

All that comes out of Luca's mouth is his own blood, which splashes on the cheek of Mero. He wipes it off, and with a smirk slaps the initiate in the face knocking him to the ground.

"Y'know, that took some guts. This initiation is over, you passed. Barely."

Luca struggles to stand back up, and stumbles over to the couch that the three were previously on, lays down and falls asleep.

Act 2: Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride

New York, New York

10:00 AM

March 20, 2013

"I can't fucking believe that we're doing this..."

Renee whispers into Luca's ear as they march down the platform of an unknown subway. No tickets, in an attempt to sneak onto a train.

For what reason?

Luca's blood runs cold as the train comes down the track, knowing that the moment of truth is upon them. Slowing down, and coming to a halt the doors open and what seems like thousands of people crowd their way onto the train. Renee tugs at Luca's arm and pulls him into the middle of the crowd. The sweat of others brush off against their skin, causing Renee to squirm a bit. Boarding the train, no one checks them for tickets to the relief of Luca.

Taking a seat in the back of the train, they lay two suitcases on the ground next to their feet. Opening one up and fishing through it, Luca sees a five pound brick of cocaine, wrapped in saran wrap. Quickly covering it up with the other contents, he zips the bag shut and places it on his lap. Renee does the same, and they sit in their seats, trying to look as natural as possible.

"Once we get there, we get rid of this ASAP. Got it?"

Renee nods, and they both try to look as normal and ordinary as possible.

It doesn't seem to work, as an armed security guard makes his way to the back, right where they're sitting...

Act 3: All Others Must Fail

"I'm moving up, aren't I? First, going up against the special needs child of Donathan's clique and now having to team with our North Korean champ himself and another friend of his to go against the unofficial muscle of Donathan's clique among others.

Let's start with Michael James, shall we? The man who everyone forgot about after he took his leave. He comes back to a landscape that has no room for 'perfection' anymore. A man so long gone, so uninteresting that to continue speaking of him would just make people yearn for the days when he actually mattered. Maybe he'll get back into the groove of things and will matter again, but I wouldn't hold my breath of him actually getting anything accomplished in that ring besides embarrassing himself and those who still choose to support him.

NAZI and Sebastian Duke represent the Black Circle in this match, and if I am supposed to care about that fact, I apologize. However, I do maintain the sentiment that the enemy of my enemy probably isn't as bad as I think, so who knows? One thing is for sure, they're doing something right by not siding with Donathan's posse.

Kinwrathi is a strange case I must say. He shows up about a week ago, and spews nonsense about being some other species or something. Strange and bizarre to say the least, but the only actual accomplishment he actually has is beating Cyren, which isn't all that impressive in this day and age. For him, I have to ask,

Are you fucking serious?

A mercy killing? He said he'd deal with me, and it would be a mercy killing. Is this guy for fucking real?

Finally, Mister Mystery. A hockey mask wearing, syringe wielding lap dog with a bad attitude. He loves to portray himself as if he is a badass, but he's following around Donathan Alphonse Francois de Sade. I mean, look at him! A huge beast of a man, but so mentally weak as to follow the deranged preaching of a delusional twat and using his freakish strength to carry out the wills of said twat. The only intelligent thing he's said all weak is that Mr. Satellite would not have beaten me if he were not involved. So, let's run down the list again, shall we?

A long forgotten fossil of a returning talent whose return will be a blight on being able to look back fondly on his now floundering career.

Not one, but two members of a group formed by the owner of XWF. One with a god complex and the other being a neo-Nazi.

A what the fuck worthy son of a bitch who has only one match under his belt that he had no chance of losing...

...And a roided out mental midget blinded by stupidity and fueled by controlled rage.

What fun, am I right?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(03-23-2013)