Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frodo Jonathon sex party
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Frodo runs up on Heartsford, jumps on his back, and starts whipping him like a horse.

'Horse, carry me to the closet. I have something for you."

Knight and Frodo gallop to the closet where Frodo had his previous encounter with Tush. Heartsford looks around for what Frodo has for him, until he turns to see the Hobbit holding a stack of XBux.

'I'ma make you squeal."

He shoves Knight against a wall, steps on a box and goes to kiss Knight. Passionately, with tongue.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-01-2014, 06:29 PM

The knight seems taken by surprise at Frodo's encounter and tries to resist these urges that he's getting from the Dwarf King. He moans for a bit and flails his arms around until Frodo's tongue hits a sweet spot. He freezes for a bit before loosening up and kissing him back. He sees that the cambot is recording this little event, but he doesn't care, the Knight is in the zone.

"You'll have to try harder than that if you want me to squeal."

The knight unbuttons his shirt as the filming bot moves around to get a better angle of the action unfolding in front of it.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 06:32 PM

Frodo helps Jonathon remove his shirt, before licking Jonathon's nipple and sliding a hand down the front of Jonathon's pants. He begins to massage the Knight's swollen scrotum, and increasingly enlarging long sword.

"Do you top, or bottom?"

He gives the nipple a little nibble.

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 06:37 PM

The knight drops his pants before leaning in closer to Frodo's ear, looking as if he'll eat it if he wasn't so close to the wall.

"I go both ways. You don't mind the little eye in the sky, do you?"

The knight tosses Frodo's hat aside, letting it hit the floor as he tries to remove the drawf's shirt. He only manages to get halfway before he starts to rub circles around his nips.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 06:48 PM

Frodo pulls his hoodie and shirt off the rest of the way, then undoes his belt. As he unbuttons his jeans, Frodo reached into his pocket and began feeling for lube. He finds a bottle, pulls it out and sees it's empty.

"Eye in the sky can watch all it wants. Does it have anything we can use as Lube, or am I going in dry?"

He drops his pants, and kicks them off to the side. Frodo and Knight are standing there in their underpants looking at each other, when Frodo retrieves his hard cock and begins to stroke it.

"You like that?"

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 06:54 PM

Not wanting to go in dry, the knight thinks for a moment before continuing. The cambot does have some untested features that Shane built into the tiny camera, but he just has to make sure they work.

"Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Lube me."

The knight holds out his hand as the little bot shoots out some lubricant out from the bottom of it's model. He reaches inside his Hanes boxer shorts and begins stroking his own member, prepping it for a long night.

"I'm going to like it a whole lot more when we start having fun."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 06:59 PM

Frodo removes Heartsford's boxers, and turns him around to face the wall. He bends Jonathon a little, so the angle is correct.

"Lube me."

The Roboto drips some lubricant on Frodo's palm, and he begins to stroke himself before thrusting inside of Jonathon.

"You like that?"

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 07:08 PM

The knight begins to pant heavily as the dwarf thrusts his own sword into his slot. He's enjoying every second of this. His eyes are wide open throughout this strange experience. He never had a man fuck him before, so this is a completely new experience for him.

"Oh fuck yeah, I do! Go harder!"

Frodo complies, pushing harder than he started out with. With that, Frodo moves a little faster to make things more interesting for the knight. Johnathan groans louder as a response, feeling something rise inside of him as his skin reddens with intense heat. His O-mouth is being exposed on camera.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 07:40 PM

Frodo began to quicken his pace until he could feel Jonathon's anal sphincter tightening around his cock. He can't resist, he's about to let loose. Jonathon was already supertight, and it's gotten so much tighter. With one final thrust, both Jonathon and Frodo climax together. After twitching in ecstasy Frodo removes himself from inside Jonathon and begins to clean his cock with the Knight's shirt.

"Was it good for you?"

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 07:53 PM

He closes his eyes and pants out of relief, not only because he was happy to have experienced such a phenomenon at all, but also happy to relax before going into the KotR tourney that had him tensed up him the first place. He sits down and cleans himself off with Frodo's shirt. He pulls up his pants and helps the dwarf king up to his feet.

"Well I liked it quite a bit, if the mess we made wasn't proof enough."

Both men hand over each other's shirts before opening the door back to the hallway.

"I'll see you at the tournament, right?"

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 07:59 PM

'Yeah, we'll see each other there. I'll be the one with the crown."

Frodo looks at his shirt, and begins to wipe it on Knight. Before searching for his pants.

'I gotta see if Harrison is up for this as well. By the way, your asshole is super tight."

Hate Post Like Post