Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Griffin MacAlister
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 08:03 AM

((Backstage at a recent XWF event, members of the locker room may have run across a letter posted to the bulletin board.))

To whom it may concern,

Please read this message to Griffin McAlister, since I'm sure he never learned to read.

Griffin, next week we have a date with destiny. That is, unless you already took off back to the trailer park you came from, dude. I wouldn't blame you if you did, since that's what happened last time we were supposed to cross paths. If I had to fight me, I'd run too.

Now, if by some miracle you haven't skipped town to deal meth or whatever you do in your off time, I want you and me to do this dance in a good old fashioned steel cage. I am getting sick and fucking tired of guest referees, outside interference, and general clusterfucks for matches. I just want you, me, and a regula official in the ring, surrounded by steel. No excuses. You either beat me, or I beat you. Simple as that, man.

Now have one of your legal custodians write up an acceptance for me.

Bitch.

Yours Truly,
TMOYD,
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane
XOXO

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-01-2014, 08:32 AM

"Are you saying that you think have a better shot against him than you do against me? Is that why you're so terrified to face me? For the record, until you dig deep inside you, pull your ovaries down, put them in a burlap sack, tie it to your legs, pretend your a man, and accept my challenge I will be on you like Hep C. on Tommy Lee's shit."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 08:55 AM

Ha ha, yeah, I remember your pathetic little attempt to disrespect my angel. I got out of that room because your fluff boy Frodo started putting on a Tush puppet show. I've got no desire to see a dwarf with his arm up to his elbow buried in a special needs kid, dude.

Wait... you stuck around and watched?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 08:58 AM

"Is that why you won't face me? Because you know I'll ram my fist straight through duodenum? And you don't wanna see my fist another ? Damn, it makes sense. Oh, and Tush' grasp on the language is far superior to yours. People in glass houses, man."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 09:01 AM

dam srait
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 09:20 AM

Looks like you must have tumbled your weed-addled brain into the room after I'd already took off for the day and started shouting gibberish no one was listening to, man. The challenge was accepted, fisting happened, and I jetted. Not my problem if you decided you wanted to see more of that shit, dude.

Either way, your wish comes true on Madness, man. You get to have your big comeback match against the best thing going in the XWF today - just ask Luca how that went for him.

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-01-2014, 09:24 AM

(11-01-2014, 09:20 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
Either way, your wish comes true on Madness, man. You get to have your big comeback match against the best thing going in the XWF today - just ask Luca how that went for him.

"So, you're gonna pin the fuckin' ref."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 09:26 AM

"You jetted after I called you on shit. fisting came later. fisting came after Griffin answered as well. Get your fucking facts straight before you try and sound tough. It just makes you look like a bitch. Tell him, Griff.

Also, if you're the best thing in the fed, why do you cry so much? Like for real crying about ponies, losing to Luca, and losing at Wargames? Fucking pussy. Griff, ask him this stuff. He'll either answe, or run away like a bitch."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 09:31 AM

(11-01-2014, 09:24 AM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:

I'd bet that ref can put up a better fight than Mosier, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-01-2014, 09:35 AM

(11-01-2014, 09:31 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(11-01-2014, 09:24 AM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:

I'd bet that ref can put up a better fight than Mosier, dude.

"More than likely."

"Still doesn't change the fact that in order to do what you to me to Grif, you'll need a fuck up on Harrison's level to actually take the pin, ala the ref that would kick Mosier's ass."

"Oh, and fuck you Grif."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 09:39 AM

(11-01-2014, 09:26 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "You jetted after I called you on shit. fisting came later. fisting came after Griffin answered as well. Get your fucking facts straight before you try and sound tough. It just makes you look like a bitch. Tell him, Griff.

Also, if you're the best thing in the fed, why do you cry so much? Like for real crying about ponies, losing to Luca, and losing at Wargames? Fucking pussy. Griff, ask him this stuff. He'll either answe, or run away like a bitch."

You might wanna look again, half-man. Griffin didn't say a word between me telling him it was on, and you stuffing your little baby hand into that mongoloid. As for you calling me on shit? Dude, I've tried to make it clear I don't give a fuck what you say. I don't even listen to half of it. I go about my business knowing that you're gonna follow me around like Vinnie's Little Lamb and run your mouth with whatever nonsense you sat up all night coming up with. It doesn't matter. You thinking up some new variation of my name doesn't matter. You saying I'm crying over bullshit like War Games when I haven't said a damn word about it to anybody here doesn't matter.

You don't matter.

You keep following me around and I'll keep blowing off your challenges until they actually have something to offer other than knocking a midget on his ass.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 09:46 AM

"Your pussy ass ran away around 1.15. Groff threw some shit at you at 3. That means that you ran away after making a threat, and hiding so you couldn't hear about it. Did you really not saying? Because I can show you video evidence of you crying to your whore friend about it. Maybe actually try to be right once in a while. Or, should I ignore how you can't get anything correct ever, and can't beat me. If you actually could, you probably would have accepted instead of dodging me like Gilmour dodging weight watchers.

If you can manage to win a fight when all parties involved give a shit, I'd be surprised. You fucking worthless bag of Swine Flu."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 10:01 AM

(11-01-2014, 09:39 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You saying I'm crying over bullshit like War Games when I haven't said a damn word about it to anybody here doesn't matter.

(11-01-2014, 09:46 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Your pussy ass ran away around 1.15. Groff threw some shit at you at 3. That means that you ran away after making a threat, and hiding so you couldn't hear about it. Did you really not saying? Because I can show you video evidence of you crying to your whore friend about it. Maybe actually try to be right once in a while. Or, should I ignore how you can't get anything correct ever, and can't beat me. If you actually could, you probably would have accepted instead of dodging me like Gilmour dodging weight watchers.

If you can manage to win a fight when all parties involved give a shit, I'd be surprised. You fucking worthless bag of Swine Flu."
[color=#FF1493]
You want me to get shit right? Okay, let's get pedantic about it first... who the fuck is Groff? Is that how you pronounce his name with his dick in your mouth?

You said I ran and hid after Griff talked shit, now you're saying I'm a pussy because I didn't hang around for 1:45 waiting for the dude to come out of his stoner coma and watching you finger blast that Down's kid.

Did I really not saying? What the fuck?

And yeah - I had a convo with my girlfriend about not liking the fact that I lost a match. What, you tell everyone how much you enjoy losing? You don't mind when you do? You don't try to win? Fuck off. I didn't bitch and moan to anyone here, just like I didn't bitch and moan about losing to D'Ville or to Blizzard or to Guppy. The ONE TIME I got frustrated and went off in the ring is all you got, man. And you and Pest have been snowballing that one thing back and forth to each other like you're Lady and the fucking Tramp.

And now the also constantly repeated bullshit about how all my opponents lay down for me. So you mean to tell me Azrael, Enigma and Duke didn't want to win? That Luca, Gator and Harrison didn't try? That Pest just felt like losing? Or even Cain and Mastermind? Gilly and Morbid Angel? All of them just let me win, right? Fucking dipshit.

How's that for correct, you little fuck?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 10:04 AM

(11-01-2014, 09:52 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(11-01-2014, 09:20 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Looks like you must have tumbled your weed-addled brain into the room after I'd already took off for the day and started shouting gibberish no one was listening to, man. The challenge was accepted, fisting happened, and I jetted. Not my problem if you decided you wanted to see more of that shit, dude.

(10-30-2014, 02:30 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(10-29-2014, 12:12 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You're on, dude.

And that Griffin guy never even met my angel Roxy. You watch your mouth when you talk about her, or I'll knock your dick in the dirt.

Watch my mouth when I'm talkin' about that cum guzzlin', human doorknob Roxy "The Cock Goblin" Cocken. Gotcha dude. I'll totally fuckin' do that man. I mean I wouldn't want you to... knock my dick in the dirt? Really man? Really? Hey how 'bout this one. I'll say whatever I god damn please and you'll take it like the fuckin' bitch you are. And if you don't and actually try somethin'? I'll take one of my size 13, steel toed Grinders and shove it so far up your fuckin' ass you'll be tastin' the sole for weeks. How's that work for ya Taylor Swift? You cool with that? No? Well I don't give fuck what you're cool with. You just show up to the ring next Monday and take your ass kickin' man. Stop worryin' about what I'm sayin' and start worrying about what you agreed to. Which is gonna hurt a helluva lot more than my words sting your delicate feelings. So best you prepare for this. Stock up on that Mydol and get your affairs in order cause this shit that's goin' down next Monday? You ain't walkin' away from on your own accord. This I motherfuckin' promise you.

Looks like I directed my words right at you man. And I did it in a way so that you'd know. Hey but I was just there to watch fisting. Riiiiiight. Y'know for someone who didn't want to see it you seem to know a lot about it. Meanwhile all I know is what was goin' on between you and me. I guess that shows who really wanted to see that shit after all. I mean even after I linked you to the video footage you still can't stop talkin' about the fisting. It's the only aspect you're honed in on. That means that shit must've made a big impact on you. Did you wish you were Tush? Were you jealous?

Oh and if you wanna trade victories like a you're trying to make me believe you're a threat, you probably should go with guys I didn't beat.

Even better, it was like 14 hours later, not 1:45. Yeah, I'm a total pussy for not sticking around.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 10:18 AM

(11-01-2014, 10:13 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: And yet you still have nothing to say about it and can only comment on fisting. What's the time limit on how long you went knowing your place? The timer's still running here but I'm sure someone could calculate that shit. Dammit. Where's Jessie Diaz when you need her?

My point being, dude, that unlike what Scroto had to say, I didn't hear you talking shit and run off. Just like I said from the fucking beginning, I accepted your challenge and then left when the sexually deviant shit started. Why do I know it happened? Because I saw it go down, and then left. Why don't you remember it? Because you can't even handle the dirtweed you smoke and probably blacked out.

If I was even slightly afraid of you, bitch, why would I be here right now? You fucking clown.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 10:45 AM

(11-01-2014, 10:35 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: What about when I linked you the video footage? Or when I replayed my statement against you? Or when you replayed the same statement I made to attempt to make a point? All those times you couldn't hear what was said either, huh? And you say I blacked out? You must be perma-blacked out when it comes to people addressing you then. Or wait... nah you're just a bitch.

Hey but good for you, you aren't afraid!

What dude? You want me to address shit you said two days ago instead of just speaking to you in the present tense? Is that what's got your little panties in a bunch? Well, okay, man... how about the part where you said "don't worry about what I'm saying?" Should we start there or is that even too much of an oxymoronic exercise for you?

You ran your mouth about my girl, then went on about your "Size 13 Grinder," which I guess might be a shoe or might be your fuckin' dildo. Who cares?

What I care about is dropping you and spoiling yet another homecoming for a semi-retiree.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 10:51 AM

(11-01-2014, 10:01 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(11-01-2014, 09:39 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You saying I'm crying over bullshit like War Games when I haven't said a damn word about it to anybody here doesn't matter.

(11-01-2014, 09:46 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Your pussy ass ran away around 1.15. Groff threw some shit at you at 3. That means that you ran away after making a threat, and hiding so you couldn't hear about it. Did you really not saying? Because I can show you video evidence of you crying to your whore friend about it. Maybe actually try to be right once in a while. Or, should I ignore how you can't get anything correct ever, and can't beat me. If you actually could, you probably would have accepted instead of dodging me like Gilmour dodging weight watchers.

[color=#FF1493]
You want me to get shit right? Okay, let's get pedantic about it first... who the fuck is Groff? Is that how you pronounce his name with his dick in your mouth?

You said I ran and hid after Griff talked shit, now you're saying I'm a pussy because I didn't hang around for 1:45 waiting for the dude to come out of his stoner coma and watching you finger blast that Down's kid.

Did I really not saying? What the fuck?

And yeah - I had a convo with my girlfriend about not liking the fact that I lost a match. What, you tell everyone how much you enjoy losing? You don't mind when you do? You don't try to win? Fuck off. I didn't bitch and moan to anyone here, just like I didn't bitch and moan about losing to D'Ville or to Blizzard or to Guppy. The ONE TIME I got frustrated and went off in the ring is all you got, man. And you and Pest have been snowballing that one thing back and forth to each other like you're Lady and the fucking Tramp.

And now the also constantly repeated bullshit about how all my opponents lay down for me. So you mean to tell me Azrael, Enigma and Duke didn't want to win? That Luca, Gator and Harrison didn't try? That Pest just felt like losing? Or even Cain and Mastermind? Gilly and Morbid Angel? All of them just let me win, right? Fucking dipshit.

How's that for correct, you little fuck?

Groff is one of his many nicknames. He's Groff, Griff, Gerf, MerCerllister. Or, could you not figure that out? You will never find any evidence of me getting mad at a loss. Because I don't go into matches thinking I can't lose. And if I do get upset, I keep that shit to myself, like a fucking adult. Jesus, I'm on crack cocaine and I make more sense than you do.

I have more than one time of your pussy showing. I didn't say all of your opponents lay down for you. Azrael is the only one I know of for sure. But Peter was more inclined to fight the ref than he was you. Mastermind and Harrison are not good examples to use, nor is Cain. Those three people combined have half the talent of a small child with Ebola. You want to brag about beating mastermind? And Cain? Really? Ok, then let me throw a huge victory of mine to you. I beat Mark Flynn. Eli James couldn't. Diaz couldn't. I did. Don't try and name names like they mean something to people. Do you want to grasp for some level of respect some more? Because you're not getting it. As for Luca and Gator, they were busy facing off with someone they thought had more talent. Not worrying about the gender confused queer.

Do you have anything to say that can't be defeated by a crack head? Do you know, I once snorted a line of coke, because I do more than just crack, off a toilet seat in Madison's private bathroom. That's how badly I needed a fix. I am that level of junkie, and you cannot keep up with me in an argument. Cry more."[/b][/lightblue]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2014, 11:05 AM

The only place you're winning an argument is in your own disproportionately sized head, dude.

Watch me pull the same shit - oh, man, I am arguing so much better than you! All my words are way more correct and important than yours! I'm the winner!

Fucking lame. And boring. Really, really boring. And you wonder why I don't want to waste my time with you? Because I don't want to go into a narcoleptic coma from having to listen to you repeat the same inane babble for a week, that's why.

According to you, nobody wins for real in this place unless it's someone you have a hard-on for, like Azrael or Theo Pryce. Then all of a sudden whatever bullshit ways they win matches is totally legit, whereas me overcoming odds nobody thought I could is just my opponents being weak or letting me win. You know, because Enigma totally rolled over and let me pin him, and Gilmour and Morbid did the same.

You don't even have anything to say that your boytoy Pest hasn't already tried, man. In fact, if you strapped a couple of cocks to your head you'd look just like him, only in a funhouse mirror.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-01-2014, 05:32 PM

"The problem homie, is that you're getting your shit thrown back in your face, and backed with actual facts. See, in an argument the person who has to turn and run away like a disgusting hermaphrodite is the loser. That's always you. You run away and hide like daddy is coming to rape you again, every time I speak in your direction. Because deep down you cannot fucking keep up with me. Did I say no one wins legitimately, or am I just pointing how your wins don't mean shit? Because you're dropping some pussy ass names. The only thing you could claim legit was winning a match that Luca was in, except Luca didn't get pinned. You're bragging like you beat his ass, and he barely paid any attention to you. Because he knows you're not worth it.

Azrael didn't put up much of a fight on purpose. Same with his performance at War Games, and his Uni match with Morbid. Peter was too focused on fighting the Ref to face you. Thing is, you're just a curtain jerker. You're not an actual competitor. Which is why Simon did kick your ass at War Games. And why I'd kick your ass if you ever managed to nut up and face me. Or, if I get someone to book the match. Maybe I'll talk to Shane. I've some potatoes to toss him, and he'll toss me this.

Want to know why I have to repeat myself? Because I'm dropping truth on you, but you're too fucking stupid to get it. Face it, you should just give up and leave. Because you're not good, and you're only a fucking joke to people here. Seriously. No one takes you fucking seriously, and you get caught either lying or getting everything wrong.

Like, Groff didn't want you to address him two days after he said his peace, he wanted you to address him when he said it. But you were too busy running and hiding from him and me, then claiming it was because of fisting. Whatever, pussy."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2014, 06:50 AM

What? No, dumbass, I blew you off because of exactly why I already said I blew you off. Damn, man, do you have an earwax buildup problem or is verbal communication not something you practice often?

Do me a favor, "Groff," get your narrow ass back to Chicago, deep throat some deep dish, then go home and sit in your garage with the engine running until you become more interesting.

Deal?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2014, 05:16 PM

It's like you don't even understand the words you're saying sometimes, man. Did you drink the brake fluid out of one of those cars you work on, scrub?

I have not once changed my explanation for not responding to you. I wasn't there. Then, since we've started talking here, you supplied me with the footage. THEN I responded to it. Do you get that, or should I just put on an episode of Sesame Street so you can learn the fucking alphabet?

I then told you that it was oxymoronic of you to make a big deal about not responding to your footage like you did, when in that very footage you say it doesn't matter what you say. Do you see how that makes you look stupid? Here we are, talking in real time, gearing up for a hell of a match, and you were going on and on about why I didn't reply to your bullshit from the day before. So then I replied to it, to shut you up about it finally.

Now, get over it. You said some dumb shit, I finally heard you and pointed out how fucking stupid you sounded, and now we can move on.

Now, pull out of Frodo and start getting ready to have your face kicked in on Madness.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-02-2014, 09:34 PM

"He likes his chicks to have dicks, Griff."[/b]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-02-2014, 10:32 PM

"No, saying he talked about sleeping with my wife. Everyone knows Sarah has a dick bigger than Peter's, and his."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-02-2014, 10:33 PM

my dick is bigger than hers fromo

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post