Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again?
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-29-2014, 01:14 AM

Evertrust appears in the Doctor's office again after vanishing from he's recent challenge. The Doctor turns about to greet his visitor. Meanwhile, in the background the sweetest of opera music plays from an old record player in the corner.

[Image: nlWxAW7.jpg]
"Evertrust! Hello again, my friend! My open doors have certainly treated to your benefit lately, have they not?"

The soft music suddenly casts a spell onto Evertrust and he begins to feel faint. A short couch appears behind him that he immediately notices and walks to. Evertrust lies on the couch, curls up , and falls into a deep slumber. The Doctor walks over to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

"One, my friend."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:"One, my friend."

Evertrust's shoulders start to gently wiggle as he begins to sing in his sleep.

" One, is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one "

His volume increases as his eyes pop open.

" No, is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Unless you count this kickout as the saddest experience you'll ever know "

" 'Cause one, is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa oh, worse than two "

His voice drowns out the bewitching opera music emanating from the corner as he pushes himself up and begins high stepping around the office, snapping his fingers and vigorously wiggling his head until one of his high kicks knocks the Doctor right in the face and sends him falling back into a portal, only to have another portal open up on the other side of the office which the Doctor falls through.

" Interesting. "

Evertrust snaps his fingers and his own physical body becomes the sound of harmony, with visible musical notes wafting along gently through the doorway as they transform into unrecognizable, orphic symbols that resemble an unknown handwriting with rather galvanic textures and serpentine twists and loops before disappearing from sight.