Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Destruction of VF II
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-04-2014, 10:53 AM

The video opens not long after Ghost Tank had been newly christened, being given the name The Cleanser, wearing still the garments from when he pledged himself to the Higher Power. The hood covering his face, but from the shadow, that one neon green eye, glowed from the darkness of the hood. Soon he began to speak,

Yesterday, you all caught a glimpse of me, declaring my allegiance to the Higher Power. What followed then is my Christening. I was given the name The Cleanser. I am Ghost Tank, the Cleanser. I will rid this world of its impurities. Starting on Wednesday. I will be facing you, Morbid Angel and you, Peter Gilmour. I am going to try my hardest, and should I fail, then, well, that's that, I suppose. However, the problem you're going to have is pinning me. You two talk a great game, you also have the skill to back it up. As I've said, though, you don't face an ordinary rookie. You face someone that was chosen by the Higher Power to become the wrecker of your shit. I was chosen by the Higher Power to cleanse the XWF of the imperfect creatures that dwell within, and that is what I will do. Tomorrow night, Morbid Angel, Peter Gilmour, tomorrow is when you will see first hand what happens when the new breed of Beast runs you over. When the new kind of Monster, tears at your body, rending it figuratively limb from limb. You two hold many imperfections, despite claiming how good you are. Tomorrow, I will cleanse the XWF of Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour. They will not stand a chance against me. I lost against Frodo, and that is very unfortunate. However, he did not win without us giving our all. Tomorrow, Morbid Angel, Peter Gilmour, I will beat Victory Forever Two, and show everyone that Frodo beating me in the first round, was because he had to fight tooth and goddamn nail to win.

However, just like that match, I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I will dominate the match. Fuck no. Morbid and Gilmour are going to be tough as hell, and I may end up bleeding before the end, but I will give these two a god damn match. They will feel my anger, my frustration at having lost at the Tournament. I will unleash the fury of the Higher Power upon Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour, and cleanse them from the XWF! I WILL MAKE THEM SUFFER! I WILL MAKE SURE I FIGHT UNTIL MY LAST BREATH!

Morbid! Peter! On Warfare, you will feel my frustration! YOU WILL WITNESS THE DESTRUCTION OF A MONSTER DENIED A WIN AT THE KING OF THE RING!

I promise to bring to my opponents, to the opposition of the Higher Power, desolation and pain, THE END! I am Ghost Tank the Cleanser, and at Warfare, Morbid and Peter, I will bring forth enlightenment through suffering!

AT WARFARE, I WILL MAKE SURE VICTORY FOREVER TWO DOES NOT GET THEIR HANDS RAISED! I WILL MAKE MORBID ANGEL AND PETER GILMOUR FEEL MY WRATH! I WILL NOT BE TOSSED AWAY SO EASILY!

He growled low, obviously angry. He wanted to have gone into Warfare as the new King of the Ring, but unfortunately, he had been put in a match with a veteran, whereas most of those in the Tournament got easy matches. He had to actually fight, as did Frodo. Maybe another year, it will be his time, and while pissed, he wished the dwarf good luck. He looked back to the camera, sighing

Morbid Angel, Peter Gilmour. Tomorrow night, I will not go easy. Tomorrow night, I am going to fucking destroy every thing and every one in my path. I will force Victory Forever Two to fall at my fucking feet as I blaze a new path to glory, since the King of the Ring was taken from me! I AM A NEW BREED OF BEAST! A NEW KIND OF MONSTER! AND I AM THOROUGHLY PISSED ENOUGH THAT EVEN IF I LOSE ON WARFARE, YOU ALL WILL SUFFER WITH ME! IF I LOSE ON WARFARE! IT WILL BE BECAUSE KINWRATHI WAS UNABLE TO STEP UP AND BE A GOOD ENOUGH PARTNER!

Tomorrow night, Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour, team Victory Forever Two, should you win, it will come at the cost of your own lives. You will have been hurt to the point that you will not be able to defend your titles with Vinnie Lane!

He let out a loud roar-like noise, as if he was getting out all of his frustrations,

Tomorrow, Morbid Angel. Tomorrow, Peter Gilmour. Ready yourselves, get the best sleep you can. Because the Beast is enraged, and he wants to break some motherfuckers in half.

The video faded to black, quite quickly, with no laugh sounding out as per usual, not even the neon green words appeared on the screen.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post