Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 07:43 AM

" Greetings, onlookers. There seems to me some buzz going around regarding the XWF's Trio Tag Team Championships and I just wanted to be so kind as to inform everyone that there is something much greater to ponder than what you've already been made privy to. "

" What's already known: I have now held the XWF X-treme Championship long enough to claim a Tag Title shot, which I've already done with none other than Justin Sane and am awaiting a mere booking date. It appears Kendall Sawyer needs some time to find a partner who will fill the shoes of Azrael Erebus, but do so quickly, for my patience will wear thin soon. "

" What may not be known: I have now held the XWF X-treme Championship long enough to claim another shot—a Trio Tag Championship shot, and low and behold a match for those titles is already waiting openly for me. This gives us much to think about in terms of that upcoming Trio defense now, doesn't it? With me involved, there's not one iota of chance for any other team to walk out with those championships. I could snap my fingers and have willing partners lining up around the block to join me in taking those titles from that inept, uneducated blob of estrogen known as Vincent Lane. I'd even speculate that I could sway his own partners, Morbid God and Peter Gilking, to abandon him as Trio holders to join my ranks and emerge from that match victorious by my side. Will I elect to seize this moment and inject myself into the veins of that upcoming quarrel? "

" Or, will the fact that I shall already have acquired my 24/7 briefcase by that date be of even greater consequence? Some enticing options to choose from in that very match for someone who will have a briefcase by that time. Trio gold, Universal gold… all waiting for me to procure at my whim without the need to even compete in the match itself. "

" Mr. Pryce; we've done business before and I am keen to doing business again. I do not consider you a friend to me, but I do consider you a smart man. Your reaction, or lack thereof, may in fact play the greatest role in my decision on this matter. I'll be waiting… "

" In fact, I'd be interested in hearing from all of you on this matter. Sway me… convince me… threaten me… ask to join me… or even ignore me; just be sure to look up the meaning of that word first, Vincent. For it does not mean what you think it means. "

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-30-2014, 07:56 AM

OOC:

Quote:" Or, will the fact that I shall already have acquired my 24/7 briefcase by that date be of even greater consequence?

Just a point of clarification here, in order to earn a briefcase you have to hold the title for 6 consecutive weeks and have at least one X-treme title defense in a match, the X-title boards don't count as title defenses. Checking the X-treme boards it does not say that and I am not sure why but that has been the rule for sometime.

So if you want that briefcase as I'd imagine you do, I'd look to try and set up an X title match in the very near future.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 08:07 AM

Acknowledging the OOC comment but responding to it IC, because that's more fun:

" You may not already know this, but that championship is on the line 24 hours a day and I've been in official matches, plural—by default title defenses, plural—while holding it… and I've won said matches, again, plural. Thank you for looking out for me, however. It's not like anyone has a free enough schedule to take this title from me before I acquire that briefcase anyway, most obviously highlighted by the fact that so many are tied up in the King of the Ring tournament and will be in no condition to even speak my name, let alone give me a viable challenge. I didn't even opt out of this week's Warfare and you clearly couldn't think of a single person who could hold their own in a ring with me, so you left me off the card. Is it my fault I was left off? No, it is not. "

" Did you have some poor soul you personally wanted to see me eradicate before that date, sir? Who is the unfortunate one you condemn? Do you thirst for more of my supremacy to be cast over this land of marionettes? Do humor me, good sir. "

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-30-2014, 08:09 AM

Acknowledging the OOC comment but responding to it OOC, because while I am limited on time it's easier.

While you are not inaccurate with what you say, unless the match is specifically labeled as an X-treme title match than it does not count as an X-treme title defense.

In the event that you had been pinned at War Games or this past Warfare you would not have lost the X-title which is one of the requirements for it to be considered an X-treme title match.

We can certainly schedule you in an X-title match on the Warfare of the 12th so that you can get the briefcase, in the event that you win the match of course.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-30-2014, 08:10 AM

If this had been even just a few days ago, I would have asked to partake in becoming your partner for the Trio Tag Team belts. However, I have a busy couple of weeks, with many tough matches. At least, tough for me. I have to face Frodo and get through him, but round three, I expect to face your current tag partner, Justin Sane. Then I have to face one of three equally tough opponents in order to be crowned. I don't care if I win, so long as those who face me, come to understand what I am. On that week's warfare, I am in a match against Morbid Angel and the current King, Peter Gilmour.

Oh, and Evertrust, when you get the 24/7 case, I'd like one, and only one, match against you. Since our first and only meeting as opponents when I went after it, I have grown considerably. I have said time and again, so long as you are the X-Treme Champion, I would not go after the belt, out of the immense amount of respect I have for you. However, I guess because of my wins so far, I am feeling overly cocky, and I wish for us to have a match on a show. You can choose the date, the stipulation, so long as it is for the belt. That is, of course, if you would like to give me that chance. I look forward to your response.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 08:24 AM

(10-30-2014, 08:07 AM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: Acknowledging the OOC comment but responding to it IC, because that's more fun:

" You may not already know this, but that championship is on the line 24 hours a day and I've been in official matches, plural—by default title defenses, plural—while holding it… and I've won said matches, again, plural. Thank you for looking out for me, however. It's not like anyone has a free enough schedule to take this title from me before I acquire that briefcase anyway, most obviously highlighted by the fact that so many are tied up in the King of the Ring tournament and will be in no condition to even speak my name, let alone give me a viable challenge. I didn't even opt out of this week's Warfare and you clearly couldn't think of a single person who could hold their own in a ring with me, so you left me off the card. Is it my fault I was left off? No, it is not. "

" Did you have some poor soul you personally wanted to see me eradicate before that date, sir? Who is the unfortunate one you condemn? Do you thirst for more of my supremacy to be cast over this land of marionettes? Do humor me, good sir. "

Trust, you had a match lined up with me and Samuels involved, and then, just like last time we were supposed to square off, you let it fall to the wayside because you, for some reason, desperately want to let Beltshitter Maverick in on the action.

If you'd have just not put that off the way you have - and of course will the bravado you typically display, telling us that as the champion you can make us wait as long as you'd like - you'd be scheduled for that ass kicking right now.

Instead, you've been twiddling your thumbs, trying to convince us all that the handwriting on those love letters you read everyone wasn't your own, and pestering me like a lonely stalker everywhere I go. I think it's pretty damn funny that you're so unwilling to face me in scenarios where there is no second or third party to take the cheap fall and help you retain your cheaply-gotten title, or to use an excuse when you can't beat me.

You've run from matches with me twice, and now you want to come after my Trios Titles? Good luck, dude. While you're walking around with that dictionary of yours, why not look up the word hubris?

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-30-2014, 08:29 AM

"I do not recall him running. I recall that you opted out for Warfare, when the match could have been scheduled this week. You lost at the Wargames, ran from the King of the Ring, after agreeing to be in it, then entirely stole my attack on you, then, and this is the kicker, opted out of Warfare like a bitch. But still want to run your cock holster. Nice going though, Barnaby Jones. Go Jill off to the thought of touching Griffin's cock."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 08:48 AM

(10-30-2014, 08:09 AM)Ozymandias Said: In the event that you had been pinned at War Games or this past Warfare you would not have lost the X-title which is one of the requirements for it to be considered an X-treme title match.

" I do beg to differ, and I even made it clear to Maverick earlier in the week that he had the chance to proclaim his ever so desired spot as X-treme Champion if he were able to pin me in the Warfare Trio match we were a part of yesterday. A 24/7 championship can change hands during an event without being announced in advance, as is evident by a point Azrael Erebus so kindly brought to our attention during the week of War Games. He cited my relinquishing of the other 24/7 title, over a year ago, during a standard show when Mr. Arzegotti pinned me on a random whim; and while that championship is less prestigious, it possesses the 24/7 label—the exact label the X-treme Championship possesses. I am quite confident I know the definition of "24/7;" my name is not Vincent Lane here. "

(10-30-2014, 08:09 AM)Ozymandias Said: We can certainly schedule you in an X-title match on the Warfare of the 12th so that you can get the briefcase, in the event that you win the match of course.

" Oh? Against who? Not that I think it's required based on the facts I've supplied and further evidence I surely could conjure up if need be. As I've said though, I did not opt out of anything… and why not book it this week? What name do you have in your mind to force into the ring with me against their will? Is there some poor, unfortunate soul you have a grudge against? "

" Don't fret so much about these mere technicalities that can be proven in my favor by history's facts, Ozymandias, for I could very well forget to kick out of a random attack against me later today for all you know. I may even give the championship away if I see fit to do so. After seeing how this federation treats its Universal Champions while I was guiding the puppet known as Shades around with ease, I would not call my desire to become that same champion myself overwhelming by any semblance of the word. If that were to happen, I'm guessing my already earned Tag and Trio shots would remain mine, but this entire briefcase discussion would be null and void. I do appreciate the confidence you have in me, however, as you speak on this as if it's a fact I will still have this championship on the 12th. Thank you for that belief in me, sir. "

" And to Ghost Tank; I am game, my good fellow. Game for anything, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. "

" And dear Vincent; it's very concretely documented why our paths have not yet crossed in a match and it is of no fault of my own. Remember, ninnyhammer, {{speaking in an incredibly obnoxious and sarcastic tone now, as if mocking a baby}} things that happened in real life really matter even after they have happened, {{returning to normal tone}} and they can be recalled by most humans and even shown in replays. Did you know that? I'm actually serious. You may want to educate yourself on how that works before you dig yourself even deeper into that hole of yours. Me adding Maverick to a match that you nor Samuels have been available to participate in even to this date—while I have been available—in no way suggests anything negative about my own abilities or performances. You're not even on the Warfare roster and I saw you opt out last night. I pay close attention to what goes on around here; I do not 'ignore' you, sir. Quite the opposite, my amusing play toy. I take amusement in your comings and goings, and I'm very aware of each and every one of your unfortunate blunders, and unlike yourself in your obvious acts I truly do look forward to the week in which I'm able to bury you. You're one of my most amusing projects in this place, actually, and that will never change. "

" And no, Vincent, in case the above wasn't clear enough for you: you'd never stand a chance against me in any scenario; be it one on one or a 40 man battle royal. If we're both in the same match, you don't win the match. Period. "

" And stop accusing yourself of making up some imaginary character named 'Roxy' who in reality is just your latest blowup doll which you claim writes her own diaries. See how stupid that sounds, ninny? You're really, honestly, painfully bad at this… and I mean that on levels others may not comprehend, you dolt. Keep on digging. You're not deep enough for your own liking yet, I guess? "

" And Frodo; thank you for attempting to remind this ignoramus of what happened just less than 24 hours ago. I wonder if he'll 'ignore' you though? "

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-30-2014, 09:32 AM

All right then. I'm free after the 12th. As you are the X-Treme Champ, I leave the planning to you, so that when we face each other, everything is up to your standards. Just in case on the very off chance that I win, Mister Evertrust, it will have been because you were well-rested and well-prepared. I do ask of you one thing, your Crimson Face is not to come to your aide. Just yourself and I. I want to be tested by you.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 10:27 AM

My dear friend, Trust, would you consider allowing my services to be on the table for you and Justin to use when you go to the Trios Titles?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 10:49 AM

Look Trust, I know your game is to constantly tell me I'm wrong about everything, regardless of whether or not its actually true, but everyone saw you postpone the match with Samuels and myself until such a time that Maverick could participate.

Also, everyone has seen Roxy. Several people here have interacted with her. Tommy Gunn, Diesel, Johnny Heartsford. That isn't something I can make up out of thin air. What I could do, though, is sit down and write myself a letter, send it myself in the mail, and then open and read it on camera. You see the difference yet, dude? I mean, the trolls here try to rewrite history every day when they tell everyone that champions like Azrael Erebus just lay down and took a loss when there's video evidence to the contrary - but I'm being foolish by suggesting someone as allegedly powerful as you are could send himself a letter? Come on.

You, through the avatar of your Crimson Face, declined a match with me after I twice defeated the Face's attempts against me. Without the immediate promise of financial backing, you wouldn't hear of it. I stood in the ring and demanded it, and you declined to respond. Then, you issued your own challenge and repeatedly beckoned me to answer it, and eventually I did. Then you postponed it indefinitely. Now it's I who am running from you, how? By opting out of an even I wouldn't have been scheduled on anyway? That was nothing more than a good rib, which you'd understand if you were as all-seeing as you say. Even if you go back and delete the footage from the record, we all know these are the things that happened. You and I know. So stop trying to pass of fantasy as reality.

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 11:14 AM

" My poor, unaware ninnyhammer… I've seen literal trolls rip your claims to shreds and throw them back into your own face yet you don't believe I can accomplish the same, and then some? Earlier, did you notice there was a point where I raised the pitch of my voice so I sounded like I was mocking a baby? Here, let me replay it for you: "

Quote:things that happened in real life really matter even after they have happened

" Does that sound familiar? Do you know why I said it? Because the facts are quite simple when backed by actual, literal, physical occurrences: you have been wobbling and weaving your way around a match between us for quite some time, and only after giving away a massive portion of your funds did you finally, eventually accept a match with actual money on the line. "

" Wait for it. "

" 'Accepted' the match, only to be unavailable for it week after week and trying to tell me I shouldn't allow Maverick—a man you had to lie to and trick with false hopes of friendship just to take the title which I so easily plucked from you—into the match. 'Whah, whah, Mr. Evertrust, please don't allow Maverick in this match too!' You repulsive ingrate; had it not been for Maverick's own gullible mentality, you'd have never acquired that championship in the first place. How dare you try and keep him out of the match. "

" I also recall there being a difference between cold, hard statements and 'if' suggestions. I'll let you figure out why I'm bringing that up. "

" Roxy is an invention of your own much like Nixon Solomon was an invention of my own. Both have appeared on camera and I can have 'Nixon' interacting with any name imaginable if I so choose. Does that make him real? Do your examples make your invention, Roxy, real? Only if you believe a wizard put a spell on you instead of simply distracting you with a picture of a couple of rambunctious ponies when you lost that championship to me. I'll tell you this much: if you're confirming for me that anything seen on a camera is one hundred percent factual, you are going to have a problem the week we do face off. Bank on it, my dear estrogen pot. Lastly, do not allow your own jealously to convince you that I don't have more fans than you do, fool. You already look bad enough… the jealousy you spew in your ludicrous accusations of me writing letters to myself isn't a pretty shade of pink; not even on you. "

" Again, you're really bad at this. Even Frodo, or Simon, or whoever that is constantly gets the drop on you every single time you open your mouth and you believe yourself a match for me? Me? Doesn't sound like even you believe it, considering I haven't heard you volunteer yourself to be my final stepping stone before I'm awarded my briefcase. Let me guess… busy programming your blowup doll's next series of on screen movements? Busy setting up matches with forgotten mechanics their first week back, hoping to take advantage of them being rusty? Thought so. "

" And this is me being easy on you, because as I've alluded to in the past (you know, that place you keep forgetting is real and exists), the real ammunition is waiting to be unleashed the week you finally forget to opt out of a show I'm on. If you're opting out of King of the Ring tournaments the second you realize you've failed in a War Games match, you're assured to opt out of this entire federation the moment you realize I've toppled you with ease. I can't wait to be that reason for your retreat. "

" And to Mr. Pest, I will consider your request only because I'm aware that you, too, can run circles around this pink skin-fold who is his own biggest fan. When his attacks fail to phase you and there's no Diesel around to take you down for him, the masses will laugh themselves into a state of delirium. "

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 11:36 AM

" I want to add that I also recognize your strategy of delaying your earlier response to me in hopes that I'd strayed away for the day and wouldn't be right here waiting to answer you and expose you further. Excellent game, my dear child. Too bad it didn't work. "

" That said, and for the sake of saving the 'good stuff' for that week we face off (if you ever allow it to happen, considering I already accepted what feels like years ago) I am going to assist in your learning of the word 'ignore' by actually performing its meaning when you do respond here again. For this particular discussion and this discussion only—the one pertaining to 'Trio World's dwellers' in case you're that stupid—I shall not acknowledge another word you say. You can rattle off three sentences of baby words and say I'm afraid of you, or you can rehearse an entire hour's worth of material to upload here… I shall not address it in the slightest in this particular discussion. This, my dear ninnypot, will be the definition of ignore. "

" Learn it. "

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 11:40 AM

I accepted MacAlister's challenge because we had already worked to set one up before he took off to god knows where...

And if you think Pest has the drop on me, you're more of a fool than you think I am, man. Not only have I beaten him on my own, but so did Peter - my partner in the match we're discussing. Why would you want someone who's already lost to 2/3 of us on your team?

You want me to show you evidence of actual past events because you already know it isn't there, as I alluded to at the end of my last comments to you. Re-upload the tape, Trust.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 11:54 AM

Are you as ignorant on the meaning of the word alone as you are the word ignore? Or, rather, all words. You needed the assistance of Diesel to beat me. Peter, unlike you, did not have aide in my bout with him. And I do admit, Peter is vastly superior to what my mind recollected. One of the drawbacks of being old. You, on the other hand, are vastly inferior to what you claim. One of the drawbacks of you being so young and foolish. Let us revisit these sentiments in proper perspective. I am a man in my fifties. And you needed the aide of another aging fellow to lay me down. Yet, you have not even come upon the 30 year mark. Imagine the sorrow your family must be filled with. It would appear that you're a poor loser, a loser, a coward, a ignorant cunt, and an overall disappointment to the federation. Even Shane called you such. Please, cry more.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 01:00 PM

I don't remember using the word "alone," man, but regardless of whether or not Diesel got involved, you know I had you beat.

Did you not just watch, firsthand, as I beat Peter and Morbid Angel last night? The guy you just praised, as well as his partner, one of the most dominant champions ever? Even with your crooked officiating, Frodo's interference, and much to Shane's dismay... I still won, didn't I?

Or did they lay down for me too?

It sure looked to me, and to the rest of the world too, that you were ecstatic at the idea of me extending you an olive branch of partnership in the ring yesterday... but now you're all heartbroken over getting pissed on by me instead.

And all of you with this "ignore" bullshit... seriously. Is that what you've got? Allegedly the three most verbally gifted members of the XWF roster and all of you combined settled on "Vinnie said ignore and then decided not to ignore! Let's never let it go!"

If that's all you guys can do, I'm definitely not worried.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 03:12 PM

Do I need to explain how synonyms work, Vincent? Because Alone and On my own are synonyms. They mean the same thing. It would be as if I said I was the instrument of torture in your match, and you referred to me as a tool of torture. Same fucking thing. Once again, Vinnie Lane fails to understand English. You do know English, right? The Language that Trust, and I speak. The one you attempt to, but mangle so very badly. As if you had a spike driven through your Broca Area.
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 03:15 PM

(10-30-2014, 03:12 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Do I need to explain how synonyms work, Vincent? Because Alone and On my own are synonyms. They mean the same thing. It would be as if I said I was the instrument of torture in your match, and you referred to me as a tool of torture. Same fucking thing. Once again, Vinnie Lane fails to understand English. You do know English, right? The Language that Trust, and I speak. The one you attempt to, but mangle so very badly. As if you had a spike driven through your Broca Area.

dis gi iz rite i am mazta uf engrish so dis corekt

get rekt fgt
Hate Post Like Post