Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frodo Tush Sex Party
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-29-2014, 03:38 PM

Frodo pulls Tush away from that situation with Scully. I say pull, he more drags him like a puppet. He throws Tush into a nearby Janitorial closet and begins to lower Tush's pants, after removing his fist from Tush.

'Nice package, buddy. You're gonna slide it inside me."

Frodo kicks Tush's knees out from under him, sending him to the ground, before slowly removing his underpants. Tush is flipping out, but Frodo calms him by removing his own clothes as well. Tush calms down when he sees the naked hobbit, who begins to lower himself onto Tush's strangely erect manhood.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 03:52 PM

Yus fredo cum un mi fase

I skweel in delite
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-29-2014, 04:01 PM

Frodo begins to rock back and forth on Tush's manhood, while stroking himself. Tush is moaning and grunting with pleasure. Frodo can feel Tush's Tush getting harder, he knows what's coming. So, he speeds up. Tush is getting frightened by the pleasure in his shaft, so he starts flailing like a , which of course adds to the pleasure causing him to cum. Right as Frodo blows his load all over Tush's bald head.

"Good game."

Frodo hops off and begins to get dressed. When he finishes he throws 1,000 Xbux on Tush's chest.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post