Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excuse Me, Gilmour!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-29-2014, 03:33 AM

"Excuse me, Peter Fucking Fat Lard Gilmour. I seen your recent promo on Warfare and I have taken offense to it. Yeah that's right, mentioning the other members of Team Pest but leaving me out. I did more work than that freaking computer nerd Game Boy.

Peter, you are good but Scully doesn't take kindly to being ignored. I was in that match too. I put my shift in. So I demand an apology, right now! And before you say it, no I won't Suck your maggot"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-29-2014, 03:54 AM

Don't u take that tone with me boy

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-29-2014, 06:19 AM

"I will talk to you how I want, bitch! What ya gonna do about it?
I'll get Frodo to rape you again. You'll enjoy that wouldn't you? How about I make you remember my name?! How about on November the 17th at Monday Night Madness, you face The Scull Meister one on one? How about we make it a ladder match with your little lunch box hanging way up high?
How about that? It's about time Scully faced some real competition"
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 07:23 AM

(10-29-2014, 06:19 AM)Scully Said: "I will talk to you how I want, bitch! What ya gonna do about it?
I'll get Frodo to rape you again. You'll enjoy that wouldn't you? How about I make you remember my name?! How about on November the 17th at Monday Night Madness, you face The Scull Meister one on one? How about we make it a ladder match with your little lunch box hanging way up high?
How about that? It's about time Scully faced some real competition"

sut ip stoopid cunt

ur mom is fagget

put on sugrasses

get rekt
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 07:50 AM

Loser gets winner's name tattooed on his ass.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-29-2014, 08:38 AM

"Peter already has my name on his ass. Courtesy of our friend, Tommy. And no, Scully. I will not rape on command. Married man, now. Sorry. Hey, Vinnie, don't you gotta cry become some 'old part timer' is here talking shit? That's your normal modus operandi, you tranny."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-29-2014, 08:57 AM

Tush Said Said:I'm a chavvy cunt... Yes fam... Coming at ya blud... Ra Ra Ra

"Hey, baldy locks how ya doing? Wanna get wrecked? Down the park with a crate of tinnies? I gave ya ginger mop to Frodo.... Speaking of Frodo"

Frodo Said Said:And no, Scully. I will not rape on command. Married man, now. Sorry

"I'm pretty sure you wanted to rape Tush. Now all of a sudden you're a lawfully wedded husband?"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-29-2014, 08:58 AM

Scully, you love to tell stories dont you. We'll here's a story.. On November the 19th, you will get sent to hell!
Ladder match for my "lunchox"... YOU'RE ON! But you got to put your career up as well!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 09:17 AM

(10-29-2014, 08:57 AM)Scully Said:
Tush Said Said:I'm a chavvy cunt... Yes fam... Coming at ya blud... Ra Ra Ra

"Hey, baldy locks how ya doing? Wanna get wrecked? Down the park with a crate of tinnies? I gave ya ginger mop to Frodo.... Speaking of Frodo"

Frodo Said Said:And no, Scully. I will not rape on command. Married man, now. Sorry

"I'm pretty sure you wanted to rape Tush. Now all of a sudden you're a lawfully wedded husband?"

"I didn't try and rape anyone. I offered money to sleep with me. My wife would be involved. Worry about losing to Peter, not my sex life."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 09:39 AM

Frodo takes a hit.

"Nah man. I don't think of you as that. You're a mainstay mother fucking pimp. Vinnie thinks that of people who were here more than a week ago. You should have seen the fit he threw when Luca won. Because Luca is only an old part timer. Nevermind Luca's been involved in just about every major event here. Only Lamb chops here counts as real."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 10:53 AM

"Nah, I think his snatch is too inflamed to fight you. He's gotta be more concerned with facing that damned tampon that he can't seem to get to stay in. For a hole as gaped and puss filled as his, he might need the jumbo ones. You got Feder's number? I think he needs to see the literal biggest pussy in the universe. Maybe Lamby will try and flail around in the ring while you kick his ass just so we stop picking on him, and he won't have to fill up another notebook with angry girl poetry."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 11:18 AM

Griffin, Dude, welcome back!

I thought you ran off like a scared little bitch after I accepted your challenge last time, man! What happened? Some Craigslist hooker try and slap a paternity suit on you?

You know me and you can go one on one any time you want, Dirty Griff. Just leave your pet hobbit at home. He reeks.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-29-2014, 11:57 AM

Frodo Said:"I didn't try and rape anyone. I offered money to sleep with me. My wife would be involved. Worry about losing to Peter, not my sex life."

"You're the one who interfered in my business, I just asked you a simple question. Your sex life is obviously a touchy subject. I didn't know we had a problem"

Peter Gilmour Said:Scully, you love to tell stories dont you. We'll here's a story.. On November the 19th, you will get sent to hell!
Ladder match for my "lunchox"... YOU'RE ON! But you got to put your career up as well!

"I'm pretty sure I said November the 17th, on Madness. Not the 19th on Warfare. Whichever, who cares.
I will be sent to hell? Wow... Scary stuff, I'm petrified! I will put my career on the line because I am confident I will come out the winner. I think you should put something else on the line too, a mesely lunch box compared to another man's career isn't very fair is it?
So what you got to offer?"
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 12:12 PM

You're on, dude.

And that Griffin guy never even met my angel Roxy. You watch your mouth when you talk about her, or I'll knock your dick in the dirt.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 12:34 PM

"Holy skeetballs. He wants to beat you off Griff. Not only is he some sort of cross dressing dickless wonder, he's also all hot and bothered for you cock. What kind of a welcome is that? You wanna fight the dude, and he wants to jam your cock so far down his throat he tastes your grandkids. Goddamn. Not only that, but his bitch males up some story about being raped, as if anyone outside of Joel, would actually try and sleep with her, and forces a bitch to kill herself, then he tries to defend her honor? The fuck kind of are we dealing with? Not only that, but he's afraid to fight me, but will agree to a match with Griffin? Seriously, that's an insult to Mac Daddy. He is either saying Mac is less than I am, or he just wants to taste Griff's balls so very badly. Fucking sick, man."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 02:20 PM

rap mi fredo
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 02:22 PM

"I want you inside me, Tush. I want you deep in my ass."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-29-2014, 02:32 PM

"Can you do this some where else? Not here. Oh and do you still have Tush's wig?
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 02:34 PM

"Shut the fuck up, Scully. You're only not on my radar because Lamb Chops is more of a cocksucker than you are. Kill yourself."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-29-2014, 02:37 PM

"Go and crawl down a hole,
Ya little scrote"
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 02:43 PM

"If I crawl down a hole it will be the one if your face. Before I rip out your Jejunum. Go drown yourself in Herbal Tea, you yellow toothed jizz monkey."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-29-2014, 02:58 PM

"Herbal fucking tea? Are you serious? I don't drink that shit. Just some good English tea bags like PG or Tetley would do me. No, not that American shit, either.
You're threatening to attack me? Wait there a second I'll go and get you the yellow pages or better yet, a ladder ya little cunt faced, troll"
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-29-2014, 03:07 PM

"Are you really debating your tea choices? Seriously? No one give gives a shit, you stupid fuck. Really?"

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-29-2014, 03:13 PM

m8 u shud fak of u-

Frodo shoves his hand up tush's asshole.

Kill yourself you stupid cunt. Speaking of teabags, your favourite flavour is gonna be ginger pube in a minute after I repeatedly teabag your cum filled mouth.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-29-2014, 03:31 PM

"Don't worry I'm leaving. I don't need to see this shit stabbing session"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-29-2014, 05:41 PM

(10-29-2014, 11:57 AM)Scully Said:
Frodo Said:"I didn't try and rape anyone. I offered money to sleep with me. My wife would be involved. Worry about losing to Peter, not my sex life."

"You're the one who interfered in my business, I just asked you a simple question. Your sex life is obviously a touchy subject. I didn't know we had a problem"

Peter Gilmour Said:Scully, you love to tell stories dont you. We'll here's a story.. On November the 19th, you will get sent to hell!

"I'm pretty sure I said November the 17th, on Madness. Not the 19th on Warfare. Whichever, who cares.
I will be sent to hell? Wow... Scary stuff, I'm petrified! I will put my career on the line because I am confident I will come out the winner. I think you should put something else on the line too, a mesely lunch box compared to another man's career isn't very fair is it?
So what you got to offer?"

10000 X BUX

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-30-2014, 02:40 PM

"You have a deal, Gilmour. This is what I want you to do. Take those 3 cheese and onion rolls, the munch bunch, the quavers, the Apple, the blackcurrant flavoured fruit shoot, out of ya little lunch Box and put that 10,000 XBUX in it instead.
On November the 17th, on Monday Madness... Scully will do whatever it takes to come out on top and keep my career here the XWF, intact"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-30-2014, 10:37 PM

better get ready to join the unemployment line

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post