Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Of You In Chicago
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-27-2014, 09:15 PM

Those who find themselves in Chicago for their matches, as well as anyone else on the XWF Roster, will find invitations outside the places they currently rest, whether it be a hotel or motel, or even in the United Center itself. On the invitation, in that bright green color they would find number and street of his home, with the promise of food and drink. On the invitation it would also read The pool has been drained, cleaned, and re-filled. Bring your swimsuits and trunks and let's have some fuckin' fun in my hometown! And don't worry about trashing the place, it's already fucked.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-27-2014, 09:16 PM

"Do I have to wear trunks to go swimming? I prefer to let the snake float freely. It's easier to slip it inside people that way."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-27-2014, 09:20 PM

Dude, I don't care. It's a big enough pool. Just as long as everyone has fun while here.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 09:24 PM

"Sweet. I'ma bone random people. Maybe I'll show that bad tranny, Roxy, what a real man feels like."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 09:31 PM

I...don't know how to respond to that, man. I seriously don't.

Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-27-2014, 09:33 PM

Hysteria walks along the outside of the pool, but doesn't get in.

Helloooooo! I'm afraid I didn't bring quite the clothing to get in the pool. Alas I shall enjoy the company as I sit at the chair over here.

Hysteria looks down at the blue water as he plops himself down on the beach chair. The masked man picks up a magazine and peruses through the contents.

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 09:34 PM

"Come on, you've seen Vannie Lame, there's no way he was born a boy."

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-27-2014, 09:40 PM

Because nothing says "monster" quite like a pool party.

photo ppfp_zps8c17cf13.png

w/l/o
1-2-1

:/
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 09:45 PM

Ghost Tank nods towards Hysteria,

That's alright, I just want to make sure everyone who comes here, has some fun. Can roam the house if you want, don't have to stay by the pool if you don't want to. Have a couple rooms with pretty decent sized t.v.s, video games and all that jazz.

He then chuckles at the shot at Vinnie,

Some guys just enjoy looking pretty. He's not my type, but if he's yours, then I guess have fun.

Hearing Kessler's words, he brought his hand to his face, then let out a groan,

I'm entitled to have fun when I'm home, aren't I? I've been on the road for too damn long. So if I want to throw a party, and I invite you, what you say to me is "Thanks for having me over, GT. Now where's the liquor and food?" Don't kill this shit before it even begins, Kessler.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 09:46 PM

"No, Ghostie. I prefer my men to look like men. You're more my type. Wanna relax in a bedroom?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 09:50 PM

Maybe. I want to be the good Host, y'know. Make sure people have what they want, are striking up conversations with each other. Once everything is on a roll, and I don't feel like I have to be a continuous presence, then, maybe.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-27-2014, 10:04 PM

"I'm glad to see you're starting to make some new friends, Mister Ghost Tank! You've finally set your angers aside and opened your arms to all who decide to show up. Good for you, my friend. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend your party. I'm quite glad to see that our very first, perhaps short, session has shown progress. I look forward to seeing you again, my friend. Stay strong."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 10:07 PM

"Doc, I got two holes, and two hands. I suggest you use them."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-27-2014, 10:10 PM

"Use them for what, Mister Frodo?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 10:15 PM

Upon hearing from the Doctor, he shook his head, shrugged his shoulders,

It's purely the joy from being home. It's too bad you couldn't come. I'm going to have Alvald invite more people from XWF. It's not fair that just those on the card are invited, and I should have known that. Anyways, next time we're all in Chicago, I'll throw another party. Hope you'll come to it.

He then looked at Simon, placing his hand upon his face like he did when Kessler spoke. Once his hand is away from his face, he would speak

And that maybe turned into a no. Too forward, man. Too forward.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 10:23 PM

"Use my holes for sex, Doctor. I wanna cum, and be coated in cum. Not that weird shemale cum that Lane emits, either. That ain't man semen, or lady cum. It's more like fucked up Goblin shit."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-27-2014, 10:32 PM

I'll have to turn your party down as well.. I'm not quite the man for that job, Mister Frodo. Here is one thousand Xbux, my friend. Surely there is someone out there who would fornicate you at that price."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 10:55 PM

Ghost Tank shakes his head, and then remembers something important that a party needs: Music! He leaves the pool area, goes to the room that holds a more modern stereo set-up, where placing an mp3 player in a special dock, sends signals to the speakers set-up all around the house.

There we go. Can't believe I forgot the music!

Hate Post Like Post