Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vannie Lome
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-27-2014, 11:10 AM

"Vannie Lome, expect me back. And expect a reckoning. Imagine, if you can't beat Simon, what will happen when I step into the ring. But you have this coming. You can either meet me like a man, or run and hide like a bitch. You disrespected Sarah, and Mandii. I'm gonna hurt you for that you fucking crybaby pussy. You gonna face me like a man, or you gonna make me hunt you?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 11:45 AM

Even better - I'm gonna ignore you.

I had no choice but to be in the ring with Simon. But when given a choice I only fight grown ups. Why don't you and Christian Gunn go fight to see who can beat up Peter again first?

I'm done with you and your family, and after Warfare I'll be done with your buddy Pest, too.

Bigger and better things, man.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 12:47 PM

(10-23-2014, 01:26 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Peter? Yeah, I'm actually gonna beat his ass too. Twice. And I LIKE that dude, dude. Just imagine what's in store for you when you get back from your little vacation, huh? That poor dumb cunt of a wife of yours might have to celebrate her returns to the ol' US of A by shopping for a casket. She'll probably get a pretty good deal, though - the full sized ones are way more expensive. Maybe she can get away with just sticking you in a shoe box and burying you in the backyard under your favorite shady tree, right where you like your litter box emptied.

"So, you're telling me that despite what you went on record saying you're gonna run and hide? Is it because you got your ass handed to you so hard that you realized you're nothing but a cocksmoking fat tranny, like Simon said? Weren't you supposed to also beat Peter? We saw how that went. Peter took your boy McBride out the match, and Simon knocked your boy Zeke out for the win. After stopping your attempted double splash shit with Gator. Stopped both of them. Weren't you supposed to do something major in the match?

Bigger and better huh, you mean like losing your title to Morbid and Peter? And then what, you're gonna challenge Monolith? He is the biggest dude here. You can lose to the smallest, the second smallest, the second biggest, and the biggest. Or, are you going to go back to fighting rookies and hoping you have a shot? Dark out matches for Lane? Help boost that underimpressive record of yours? Fucking loser."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 01:49 PM

(10-27-2014, 12:47 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "So, you're telling me that despite what you went on record saying you're gonna run and hide? Is it because you got your ass handed to you so hard that you realized you're nothing but a cocksmoking fat tranny, like Simon said? Weren't you supposed to also beat Peter? We saw how that went. Peter took your boy McBride out the match, and Simon knocked your boy Zeke out for the win. After stopping your attempted double splash shit with Gator. Stopped both of them. Weren't you supposed to do something major in the match?

Bigger and better huh, you mean like losing your title to Morbid and Peter? And then what, you're gonna challenge Monolith? He is the biggest dude here. You can lose to the smallest, the second smallest, the second biggest, and the biggest. Or, are you going to go back to fighting rookies and hoping you have a shot? Dark out matches for Lane? Help boost that underimpressive record of yours? Fucking loser."

Yeah, man, Simon beating Zeke and Peter beating McBride really busted me up and made me feel "underimpressive," right? After all, it's not like I could do the same thing to those two... oh, well, actually I totally could. Or did you forget the way I kicked your sweet Cinnamon's ass at Relentless? You know, when I said that shit to you before I was letting my anger towards Simon get in my head, and I took it out on you. The truth is, I've never had an issue with you, Frodo, because I've never given a single damn about you or what you do. Now you show up running your mouth about coming back here to kick my ass? And for what? For "disrespecting" Mandii? She doesn't want you, dude, move on. And she ain't worth it anyway. That chick's breath smells like an ashtray, if cigarettes were made of dick. And your daughter? You think I disrespected your daughter when you let that fucked up English actor live in the same house as her and get sucked off by her friends right in front of her? You should be midget wrestling your better looking twin, Simon, not me.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 02:20 PM

"You really are as fucking dumb as they come. You ran your mouth about beating Simon, and Peter. Neither happened. Let that sink in. Peter, who you claim is not on your level. You claimed that you were going to make Simon shorter, and yet. He beat your ass. An untrained, one eyed, English impostor, beat your ass. After he got into a fight with Soviet Damage and took a baseball bat covered in Barbed Wire to the sack. Let that sink in more. I mean, we already saw you crying to Roxy about it. The fact that you couldn't beat a Cyclops, and you're losing your title on Wednesday has to make you realize you can't beat me. Since you brought up your "win" over Azrael. Did you notice something about dear old Cinnamon. Have you noticed something? Something funny. When he doesn't care about a match. He throws it for fun. You were not worth the effort of caring. He beat Eli so many times before he gave up caring about beating him at War Games. You guys didn't pose enough of a challenge, so he just let the match go for fun. Unlike when I faced him.

Oh, and shitstain. Since you're too fucking stupid to put simple things together. Sarah is my wife. You called her a dumb cunt. The only dumb cunt is the one dumb enough to think that you're actually a man. Seriously, how low is your IQ? Single digits? Like a 6? Once more, I did not let Simon do shit. I had no part in him existing. He made it clear, and I made it clear. How fucking do you have to be to need the littlest of things repeated to you. Don't blame it on the drugs, either. Griffin, Theo, Luca, and I do more drugs in a 5 minute period than you ever will in your life, and we don't get even 1% of the shit wrong that you do. Cockstain."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 03:16 PM

Talk, talk, talk... that's all you fuckin' do, man. Yeah, I do some drugs here and there, so what? I don't brag about it, I just fuckin' do it. I don't feel the need to one up everyone in the XWF every five minutes and try to convince them I have a dick between my legs like you do.

And Sarah IS a dumb cunt. She married you, therefore she's a dumb cunt. And you're a piece of shit father. What kind of dad lets his daughter live with his own doppel- while he spends his days getting his asshole licked by cabana boys in Belize? You say you didn't let him do it, but you obviously knew about it and still chose to fuckin' do nothing about it. You're garbage. You're worse than that skidmark Simon because at least he had the guts to be here. You? You just sat in the jungle and fingered your man-wife's cockpocket.

This kind of bullshit right here is the reason I want nothing to do with you, man. All you do is belch up some cum scented lies about standing up for your family when you do absolutely nothing to back it up. You're a worse dad than your black half brother, and the only kids he ever had he flushed down the toilet with the toilet paper they were shot into.

Maybe if I spell it out for you one more time you'll get it, man. I don't give a fuck about every little historic detail about the XWF, or about every aspect of your circus freak life. I don't care! So I don't pay attention. Big fuckin' deal, man, but guess what? No matter how many conversations you insert yourself into, no matter how many times you beg for attention from every last person in this federation, the world doesn't revolve around you and your tiny, hairless balls. Deal with it.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 03:41 PM

There you go, Frodo! Now you have some other freak to occupy yourself with, and you can get off my dick.

See you two chumps later, I have to deal with some people who matter.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 03:41 PM

"You fucking idiot. I didn't announce how much drugs I intake as some sort of bragging right, I said that you're a fucking and don't try and blame it on the drugs. You're just . I'm not bragging, I'm setting shit into perspective. You know what perspective means, right? Do you know how to use a dictionary, you utter fucking walnut.

Look, I'm not sure where you're getting your facts, but I literally just found out about Simon pretending to be me, and I told my daughter to stay away from him with her uncles. I swear to god, explaining this stuff to you repeatedly is as difficult as it is for me to hold my niece in my arms and rock her to sleep. Because I have no fucking niece. It's impossible. You fucking semen drizzled crunch cake.

Now, it doesn't take looking into history to see how Azrael just gets bored and throws matches. He did it to you, he did it to Morbid, and he did it to Eli. And then he came back and destroyed Morbid in their second match, and he'd destroy you. Hell, just look at the promos he put up before the matches. He was lackadaisical in them. It just takes washing the cum out of your eyes and paying a fucking tention. Not that hard.

Now, how about you take your whiny cry baby loser self and try and prove you're not a sniveling little bitch. Go do that. And maybe learn how to throw some trash out there, because your trash game is about as good as Mastermind's. No wonder literally no one takes you seriously. And I mean no one."

(10-27-2014, 03:41 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: There you go, Frodo! Now you have some other freak to occupy yourself with, and you can get off my dick.

See you two chumps later, I have to deal with some people who matter.

"If they're not jamming your own arm up your ass, but actually being civil to you, they don't matter. Fucking curtain jerking cum weasel."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 04:30 PM

Shocker. Another homo who wants to talk about my dick all day. You and Frodo here are perfect for each other.

Be careful though, he'l just insist your "trash game" is terrible no matter what you say to him, because being the self-proclaimed best at running his halitosis hole is the only thing the little fucker's got going for him.

It's like talking to brick wall, really. You point out that he's ugly and stupid, or that he rapes Peter Gilmour every chance he gets, and he just comes back with "oh, you're dumb! And gay! And a ! A gay ! I'm so awesome at talking!"

You can have him, dude. He hasn't had his shots, though.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 05:00 PM

"Careful, Lane. You're deathly close to being seen as a crybaby by the new guy. Wouldn't want him to get the right impression of you. Well, I guess he had to find out sooner or later. Good thing it's sooner, he might have made the mistake of getting attached to you. It'd then be hard for him to distance himself when he realized you had a severe case of Vaginitis, and might have to be put down. I remember one time, I had this dog when I was a kid. Loved the dog, named it Vincent Van Gogh, cause he had one ear. Well, one day Van Gogh ended up getting his dick caught in the bird feeder as he tried to hump it. They had to perform an emergency sex change on my dog. His vagina got inflamed really badly, and she had to be put down. That's kind of like you, Vannie Lome. Your vagina is super inflamed, and we should probably just put you down. Go cry about how your once impressive, hahaha I made a funny, record is now tarnished. Do it, and then cry some more when you lose your title on Wednesday. Cry until your lungs seize up, and your snatch ends up getting so inflamed that it destroys the rest of your body. Ask Nathaniel Idenhaus about it, he had to treat Zak Misery for that same issue after they had their match."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 05:06 PM

Oh, I almost forgot Frodo's other favorite past time - talking about people from the past.

Jesus fucking Christ, Frodo, you and Pest come leaping at my cock like goldfish in a pond. I swear, your both so enamored with my manhood that I fully expect you two to get in a fight over who gets to suck it first.

Do the world a favor and stay in Belize, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 05:14 PM

"Did I mention a cock on you? No, I'm talking about your vagina. Dude, if you've got both set that's only your business. No one wants to know about that shit. No one. And I'm pretty sure you should be familiar with the fact that people will address past events. Seriously, even your boy Gator does it. It's like you're the only one on the planet who takes issue with people mentioning the past. As was mentioned before, it's kind of ironic that someone stuck in the 80's would have such an issue with us mentioning names of people we know. Truly, it is. Did you get mad when Theo used his experience as Captain at WWX to prove why he should lead a team at War Games? Were you mad when Shane mentioned Shades' cash in, and Eli's reign as Uni Champ like 3 weeks after they happened? You must have been crying like a bitch.

Wait, aren't you supposed to not be around? Didn't you say you were done here? Is this another lie from you?"

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 05:24 PM

" Ahem… "

(10-27-2014, 11:45 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Even better - I'm gonna ignore you.

(10-27-2014, 11:45 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: ignore

(10-27-2014, 11:45 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: ignore

" Let me help you out here, for free, Vincent: "

ignore
[ig-nawr, -nohr] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
verb (used with object), ignored, ignoring.
to refrain from noticing or recognizing:
to ignore insulting remarks.

" Did you know if you add 'dot com' to the end of the word ' dictionary' you can actually find the meaning of incredibly simple to understand words… such as the word ignore? "

" Dictionary.com is your friend, Vi…wait, no, it's apparently not. I suppose it'd be better explained as dictionary.com could be your friend; if only you'd let it. "

" Now, carry on ignoring Frodo. Ninnyhammer. "

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 05:25 PM

Yeah, dude, I tried to close the door on this conversation but you keep on going on and on and on about me. Fuckin' quit talking to me. Quit talking ABOUT me. You want to show me how insignificant I am, but you can't get my taste out of your mouth, can you?

You think I give a damn if people talk about recent events? I don't. What I give a damn about it losers like you or Pest bringing up shit that has no bearing on anything. I've been here for months, man, and Misery, Idenhaus and Feder haven't been. Yet you go name dropping them like it gives you some kind of street cred. Shut the fuck up. Or, even better, go wherever the hell they went. I don't care which star's sperm you were gobbling up like a nine year old at Neverland Ranch, dude, it bores me. Everything you say bores me. And when you take the extra time to talk about how dominant you are orally, well, I hope you're talking about your night job at the glory hole, dude, because not a damn thing you say to me even blips on my fuckin' radar. Half the shit you say you probably learned off the wall at some local Middle School, man. You're like a fuckin' See n' say. "The dwarf says.... faaaaaaaag."

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 05:27 PM

" Frodo, how does it feel to be so aggressively ignored? "

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 05:34 PM

"It's tough, and I don't mean like a fifth grader's spelling test is tough for Vinnie. I mean, it's tough to not just mercilessly dangle dictionaries in front of bitch tits, here."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 05:44 PM

Yeah, man, I'm obviously illiterate. I mean, all these words I'm saying are probably pre-recorded from someone else and just dubbed over. Meanwhile, your big move is to slightly mispronounce my name and herald it as the second coming of T.S. Eliot. What a wordsmith you are, Frodo! It's almost as impressive as calling me "bitch tits," as if your little Single White Female Simon didn't already do that, and as if I hadn't said it to him first. You're not only plagiarizing me, your plagiarizing your own body double.

And oh for fuck's sakes, talking about me long enough always brings in the universe's most sensitive god-wannabe, Evertrust. Dude, shouldn't you be crying about the rankings in Pagoda's report some more? Or writing more fan mail to yourself? Jesus, guys, do I need to get some restraining orders here?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 06:00 PM

"Hey, listen Bubba Gump, you're the one who said you were gonna ignore and me slink away to cry in your corner. Yet, you can't stop coming back. Maybe you might know how to read at a first grade level, I dunno. I never paid attention to your reading material's, but I do know you lack the ability to understand the words you say. Which is a bit sad all in its own. You can't even understand yourself. Poor LambChop."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 06:05 PM

It's called changing my mind, fucknut. You know, like you changing your mind from day to day which gender you want to be inside of most? I'm still ignoring your challenge, because it isn't gonna happen, but if you wanna keep sitting here and talking about me, fuck it, let's talk about me.

I don't blame you dude, if I were you I'd want to think about me, too.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 06:15 PM

"You change your mind an awful lot. Just like a woman. Odd how that works. Maybe if I keep making fun of you, you'll decide to actually nut up and back your words up. Instead of hiding like a little bitch. I guess it makes sense, don't victims of domestic abuse normally try and not antagonize their attacker? And you are just like a little bitch getting beat in the night by her lover. Only difference is, I'd need to pop an entire bottle of Cialis just to keep it up around you. And I've fucked some messed up donkey looking women."

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:Or writing more fan mail to yourself? Jesus

" No, I am not Jesus. But what's that you said before calling me that? "

" Writing fan mail to myself? Are you… "

Evertrust can hardly fathom the level of stupidity which Vincent has descended to as a result of being so mentally beaten and battered by Frodo while claiming to ignore Frodo.

" Writing to… myself? "

" Vincent, I'm going to speak very slowly here. Pay attention to this question: "

" Are "

" you "

" literally "

" seriously "

" mentally "

" ? "

" Because it sounds like you just said anytime your promos feature 'Roxy' it's really just you trying to sexually arouse yourself, you dolt. Think before you speak, for once? Please? I believe you just topped every stupid remark that has ever come out of your mouth with that one statement, you imbecilic, talent-free ninnyhammer. How old is the child who writes your lines before you read them off improperly to us? You meat-headed mongrel; dead from the neck up. "

" Stones. "

" Glass. "

" Dictionaries."

" Ponies. "

" Words. "

" Failure. "

" Ignore. "

" And I never, not once, ever, at any time said or even hinted that I was a god. If you see me as such, it's your own ignorance wrenching the last droplet of sense from your dysfunctional brain. Recognizing that I'm superior to you in every way should not mean I'm a god, because even a shell fish is superior to you. Is a shell fish a god too, Vincent? Answer me. Is it? Is a shell fish a god, Vincent? Is it? I'm making sure your mind understands I am asking a legitimate question of you. Is a shell fish a god, too? Well? "

" Frodo, remind him that I'm just a happy-go-lucky wizard; not a god. Then tell him what the word 'ignore' means. Is he 'ignoring' me as well here? "

" http://dictionary.com — it can be the best friend you've ever had, Vincent. "

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 06:23 PM

Are you done, dude? You've completely stopped making any sense. I'm hiding from you, even though I'm right here getting in the ring every week and you're kicked back at some gay resort?

Get this shit out of your system, man. I don't have anything left to say to you. I'm bored.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 06:25 PM

"You expect me to try and explain simple things to him? Man, that'll take a while. I'm not Anne Sullivan, after all. I'm a simple crackhead. Best I can do is explain it in 80's terms. Evertrust is Bender in Breakfast Club, and Cockmouth is Farmer Ted in 16 Candles. See the difference? No, shit. Farmer Ted was intelligent. Vinnie is Corky from Life Goes On. I know, I went a little into the 90's, but surely the dimwitted cattle udder can follow that simple analogy. Right?"

(10-27-2014, 06:23 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Are you done, dude? You've completely stopped making any sense. I'm hiding from you, even though I'm right here getting in the ring every week and you're kicked back at some gay resort?

Get this shit out of your system, man. I don't have anything left to say to you. I'm bored.

"Sure you, are buddy. And yes, you're hiding from me. From my challenge. In fact, I told you I was going to come after you, and you chose to think you could prevent that by just ignoring me. You are the middle school nerd in band camp who thinks if he sings Thunder Buddies to the bullies he won't get his head stomped. You're wrong, Cocksmith.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 07:11 PM

"Trust's place is standing above your beaten and broken body with his hand raised in Victory. And my place is not to do, but the kill you to preserve the people of New Vegas."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 07:24 PM

Frodo spits Sarah's cock out of his mouth, and looks into the camera.

"Sorry. The wife asks me to suck her dick, and I gotta suck her dick. You know how it is, right? I mean, your wife is a robot, but still at one point she was a human. Anyway, my place is to kill you. For I am the Courier."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 07:44 PM

[Image: Mr_House_in_stasis.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 07:52 PM

"That's you. Dude, that is you in the year 2281. Inside your casino, the Lucky 38."

[Image: Lucky_38_vista_at_night.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 08:11 PM

" Mr. House; for 'order' to exist it must be confined within a predetermined series of limitations and variably constrictive properties. Even order has walls, and I? I command the entity who builds—codes, if you will—those very walls. My 'place' is a locale unseen and unattainable by any of you as I shall continue wafting between that which common folk deem right and wrong in their misinterpreted belief systems. Your mission statement, Mr. House, is not one I object to nor do I favor. If anything, I find it thought provoking and I would be inclined to be sitting in the front row of your audience the day that sees Vincent Lane manacled by the barbs of your purification cause. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to remind him of something… "

" Vincent; http://dictionary.com can be the best friend you've ever had. It really, truly, surely can… if only you'll accept it wholeheartedly. Or are you too busy writing Roxy's diary entries for her, and changing your mind…about what you think words mean? Do you practice the art of 'ignoring' in front of a mirror before you act it out in front of the masses? May the eyes, ears and hands of a hundred-thousand ninnies be your guide to dictionary dot com. "

" Or… "

" Perhaps you can finally start to actually ignore us, because your absence is a commonly seen reaction anytime you're running that mouth of yours to others and I come shoot you down like the loudly quacking duck you are. Perhaps your name should be Howard? Silence, Howard! You've already failed at 'ignoring' the very instant you listened to me say all this, so the least you can do to try and save face is to keep that bill stapled shut. "

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 08:13 PM

"That's the same attitude you have in New Vegas. Are you gonna hire a courier to help you? Can I be the courier? This will be so much fun. You know, up until the courier inevitably betrays you. He'll open your stasis chamber and you'll be all like, 'Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal', and it'll be fun. Wait, that 'Curse your...' line is from Firefly, not Fallout. Hmm. Oh well. When I get back, I do need to load my PS3 and play some New Vegas. Amirite?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-27-2014, 08:20 PM

"So, we gonna take over the strip, or nah?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mister Crowley

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-28-2014, 05:42 PM

Hey smooth skin, why don't you shut the fuck up.