Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Maverick EXPOSED!!!
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 07:25 PM

The screen fades to a pure pitch black to start this footage. Two voices are heard having a conversation; a slight echo helps bring those voices to us from what sounds like a considerable distance away, perhaps inside of a large hallway or empty factory.

"But yeah man like I said I haven't talked to Josh in years. Ever since he did what he did to me I disowned him as a brother."

" That's unfortunate, but I can completely understand why you'd cut all contact with him. The untruths, the knavery, the thievery… and as if those weren't enough, he's also a dreadful matman and is shaming your family name on television week in and week out. "

"Yeah you said it; he's just a lying sack of shit and could barely even beat any of our sisters when we used to all take turns wrestling each other in the hog pen."

One of these voices is not recognizable but the other is the distinct voice of Evertrust, who sounds concerned at this point. Still no visual to accompany this discussion, however.

" The… hog pen? You can't be serious. Tell me more about that. "

"Well yeah, man, like I told you all Josh does is lie every time he opens his mouth. He says he's from Michigan, right? Well the truth is we all grew up on a farm in Mexico and had very little money. Anytime my siblings and I wanted to pass the time we'd all go wrestle in the hog pen. There were ten of us; two boys and eight girls."

" I am assuming Joshua was one of the two boys along with yourself, correct? "

"Honestly?"

" Yes, please be honest. "

There is a moment of silence.

Something isn't right.

" Please, share what's on your mind. "

"Damn, man, this is embarrassing as fuck but you know what I'm going to be honest. No, Josh wasn't even born a boy."

" What? "

"His original name at birth was Jezebel Solomon. He was born on December 5th, 1987 as a girl. The only problem is that he looked more like a boy so my parents decided after a few years to just start calling him Joshua because the rest of us already were calling him that anyway and making fun of him all the time. Looking back I almost feel bad about how we all treated her, him, whatever; but later in life Josh proved what a real piece of shit he had grown to be."

" I'm so sorry you had to grow up with such a horrible brother or sister. "

"Look man let's just call him my former bro because it's easier on me. I hate being reminded of his sick, fucked up past because it taints our family so badly."

" Fair enough; he's your brother. "

"Former. Remember, I disowned him after what he did to me."

" And what precisely did he do to you, my friend? "

"I… I don't know if I can even say it, man. Ask me something else about him and we'll come back to that."

" Fair enough. Hmmm, can you shed any light on his claims in the wrestling business? "

"What's he even claiming these days? I know he changes it up all the time."

" Well he has claimed to have been trained by some prominent names in the sport but from day one he has been getting called out about that by others in the company who believe him to be lying. "

"Oh he's still doing that? Let me tell you something; this crack pot Josh used to make up different names every week and go around telling other people he was trained by them. There was a week he was trained by Goldberg, Undertaker and Kane. Then a different week it was that he was trained by Stu Hart and Superstar Billy Graham. I even remember a time he really lost it and started telling people he was trained by Freddy and Jason."

" Freddy and Jason? "

"Yes."

" As in… the famed horror movie characters? "

"Yeah those stupid Nightmare On Elmstreet and Friday The 13th movies."

" … "

"I'm telling you, Josh is cracked. He's been knocked in the head so many times by our other sisters that he's got permanent brain damage and he's done a lot of home made drugs. I remember catching him mixing bleach and windex saying he was going to freeze it, break it up and snort it because he couldn't afford cocaine."

" I'm not sure that method would work. "

"He ended up having to mix in some crumbled up drywall and then he somehow managed to get it up his nose. He smoked an ounce of grass and hay that same night, too. He ended up bleeding from the nose and had some kind of stroke that night, so we tossed him out to the barn to recover and he was 'fine' the next day. As fine as he could be anyway. He had bitten the heads off a few chickens but that was nothing new for him honestly."

" My word. That's troubling. "

"It's not nearly as fucked up as what he did to me that lead me to cut him out of my life forever."

" Are you ready to tell me about that? "

"Yeah, you know what, I am. This was later in life when we no longer lived together. I had 'thought' we grew up but I guess only I did. He was still obviously the selfish, ignorant shit head though. I remember one day I was at work and I got a call from my wife telling me that my brother had stopped by the house. She tells me all about how Josh is coked up out of his mind and I tell her it's probably household cleaners and dog shit he's been snorting, so to be careful around him because he might be unstable."

" … dog shit? "

"Yeah the fucking idiot eventually stopped using the crushed drywall and just used dog shit because he liked the smell better when snorting it."

" I see. Well, go on. You were at work getting this disturbing call from your wife. You warned her that Josh might be unstable—what happened next? "

"Well as I'm talking to my wife on the phone I all of a sudden hear her scream and the phone drops. I immediately left work and rushed home as fast as I could, not knowing what crazy shit my ass brother might have been doing to my wife. I drove home as fast as I could and rushed through the door to find Josh completely naked, feces and blood smeared all over his entire body, and he was mounted on top of my screaming wife. His hand were… his hands were…"

The sound of sniffling can be heard as the voice breaks up.

" I'm sorry; take a moment and catch your breath. I know this can't be easy. "

"I still can't believe it when I think back to it. That rotten mother fucker was on top of my wife, he had stripped all of her clothes off of her before I got there and he was on top of her, choking the life out of her with her own shirt! I ran up and kicked him in the head as hard as I could to get him off of her. I remember taking him and throwing him clear through the window to get him as far away from her as I could. When I rushed over to check on my wife, she…"

He begins to break up again and starts to weep the way Lovermind Vincent Lane used to always weep when he'd get the wrong toy in his Happy Meal. It takes a few moments before he can continue.

"When I checked my wife she was completely unconscious and had welts on her face. She was bleeding from the top of her head and had what I assume to be Josh's own shit smeared all over her breasts. There was even some on her mouth. I remember having to taste shit as I tried giving her mouth to mouth to revive her."

" He has been known to still throw his own shit around even today. I'm so, so sorry you had to endure that. "

"Fuck!"

The sound of something slamming against a wall, possibly a fist, can be heard.

"Of course he's still doing it! He's a disease and needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is. My wife was taken to the emergency room that night and they managed to save her but she is basically a vegetable now. She can't even eat or shower without constant assistance. I've had to hire multiple people to help out with her at all times."

" At least it sounds like you're doing well financially and are able to hire that help. "

"I've done very well because I've always been the smart one in the family, unlike my piece of crap brother. And you know what? I'm ready. I'm ready to come face to face with my brother and extract revenge for what he's done and for the way he's disgraced the entire family name."

" You know, as soon as he hears of this he is only going to deny your existence. He's been exposed as the number one liar in the history of the wrestling business. He will claim I hired some actor, or something. "

"Really? Well all it's going to take for the people to believe I'm his younger brother is to take one look at me. Like I said, even when he was born as a female he still looked like a boy. We have a lot of similar features but I'm obviously the better looking one. I haven't abused my body and I don't have a bag of shit for a brain like he does."

" Yes, one look may be all it takes for the world to believe. Might I suggest we give them that look now? "

The voices sound like they have come closer.

Several seconds pass.

A snap of the fingers and the screen comes to life, showing Evertrust.

Beside him? A man there is no question resembles our very own Joshua Solomon, aka Maverick.

"I'm coming to Warfare this week and I am going to beat the living shit out of my worthless ingrate brother. You listening, Josh? Your little bro is finally coming to collect, bitch!"

Is Nixon real and will he truly appear at Warfare to attack his horrible, disgraceful, wretched brother? Or are the lies of Maverick more believable than the possibility of all that has been revealed today? Time will tell…

Edit Hate Post Like Post