Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper.
Oliver Oswald Cooper Offline
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-26-2014, 04:48 PM

[Image: gcNoOkv.png1]

Mr. Cooper sits at his desk in his office, a room reminiscent of a private detectives office in some old noir film. Old wooden desk, dingy bookshelf and a solitary lamp with a green lampshade the only light illuminating the many papers scattered on his desk. Oliver studies a piece of paper and looks up at the camera, smiling and removing his glasses as he speaks.

"Oh, why hello there. My name is Oliver Oswald Cooper and welcome to A Week In Review. My business partner, one Phillip Pagoda and myself shall be talking about the XWF and the superstars within it. I will be helping Mr. Pagoda with several matters while I take a moment to look at the promos and matches in the past week and talk about them in some detail. Well now that introductions are over, let's talk about some wrestling ladies and gentlemen. First of all let us talk about Monday Night Madness before we go to our pay-per-view this week, War Games."

Oliver takes a sip from the tumbler of whiskey beside him and clears his throat.

"Excuse me. Okay so this week's Monday Night Madness was the debut of the general manager Jeff Fairfield. Mr. Fairfiel made quite the introduction trying to convince an audience member in a ... Paul Heyman t-shirt? Those things sell? Huh, well Mr. Fairfield tried to convince this woman to commit adultery and after that the one and only Brock Lesnar laid the poor general manager out and announced he was indeed going to be IN the upcoming King of the Ring tournament. How exciting it is to have a WWE legend and XWF part timer here. Okay, the first match of the night was Grayson Stinger versus The Spike Hannigan, a good opener. Two fairly talented rookies showing the world what they could do in a sub-par event. Stinger took the win with his signature Cash Money against Hannigan after an even match. All in all, a decent opener but nothing to remember, Stinger shows promise while it seems that Hannigan didn't deliver all he could in that match, either he works a hell of a lot harder or he will stay at the bottom rung."

"Next match of the evening Razor Ramon versus Lucius Fyre. The WWE legend and member of The Kliq dominates in this match, Fyre too green to know how to put up a good defense or show any real offence. Fairly quick and easy affair, the veteran Ramon knew exactly what to do and made the ring his own leaving Fyre to burn out. Unimpressed with the rookie Fyre this week, was hoping for a better showing. Ramon gets the easy pin fall victory. After the match we get a promo from John Austin, telling Sebastian Duke he is very much ready, though I don't believe the word the grizzled, young vet is speaking. Maybe he will prove me wrong, or maybe Duke will prove how dominant he is in the XWF."

"Next on the card, Jet Frost versus Cameron Clay. Frost gets the win in almost 10 seconds, terrific showing from Frost. No more to be said, Clay was a disappointment, Frost looked great in his first match. Fourth match of the evening was a triple threat involving Evan Strong, The Horseman and Virgil, no sadly not the one who followed Ted DiBiase around. That guy owes me ten dollars. Again disappointing match, Horseman gets the pin on Evan in a matter of seconds. Great showing of superiority from The Horseman, Strong and Virgil do nothing and earn nothing."

"We actually get a match next from Hysteria and Lucifer Kage. Both men put up a great fight and earned the respect from a lot of the fans, I was impressed to say the least with Hysteria's offense. For me personally this was the match of the night, both men worked their asses off to prove themselves here and they most certainly did. Good match all the way through with Hysteria getting the pin. Directly after the match has ended we see Gein who announces the mysterious new stable by the name of The Asylum. Perhaps we will see this develop in passing weeks."

"And lastly the main event of Madness, and elimnation tag featuring John Cena's friend Tony and Jill Lorder go up against Leon and Dustin Cage. Dustin puts up almost no fight and Jill crushes him with The Joke Is On You, Leon gets involved and makes things more interesting, putting up a good fight in this handicap situation. Leon gets the pin on Tony after reversing an Attitude Adjustment making the match a one on one with Leon and Miss Lorder. Great back and forth between these two talented rookies but Lorder takes the well deserved victory. To end Madness we see Brock Lesnar leave the Heyman Alliance and join Jeff Fairfield! From Heyman guy to a Fairfield friend? This should be interesting to see."

"Overall, Madness was quite disappointing this week but was a good start from a few rookies. Hysteria and Kage get best match of the night, Lorder gets best newcomer for this evening but Lesnar's announcement steals the show, leaving the fans in awe. If it was just these three things at Madness, it would pass as a serviceable show but sadly the night was ruined by sub-par matches and some boring competitors. Not a great start for Jeff Fairfield. But enough of that, War Games was also this week! What started as just another Wednesday Night Warfare blew up to become an amazing pay-per-view and the people at home could watch this event if they only paid the low, low price of $6.66 a month to join the XWF Network!"

Cooper takes another sip of whiskey before looking at his notes.

"First match, Team WG.WF led by Pest with members Frodo Smackins, Peter Gilmour, Scully and S.W.A.T going up against The Masters aka Gator and the boys, led by Mastermind with members Gator, Loverboy Vinnie Lane, Michael McBride and Ezekiel Carter Williams the fifth. This match could have been the main event with the interest it was getting. S.W.A.T was replaced by the rookie Game Boy and did a damn good job filling in for the disappointing S.W.A.T. This match was easily the most well rounded, everyone could see this thing going either way. Impresses work from every single competitor, I don't want to say too much about this match, honestly just watch the match, excellent showing from everyone involved with Frodo or Simon even getting the pin fall victory on Ezekiel Carter Williams. Terrific match."

"Second match started off odd to say the least with Theo Pryce, the captain of his team sitting out the match! So, we had team VICTORY FOREVER with their leader Morbid Angel and members LH Harrison, Doctor Louis D'Ville, Iceman, my apologies, Maverick and Venomous versus The Pryce Of Doing Business, fitting title, with their captain not involved it's just the team of Proxy, Monolith, Gein and Cain. Team VF dominate unsurprisingly, fantastic offense and simply overwhelmed Theo's team. Match went on both teams giving their all but Team Pryce could not counter Morbid's team. Amazing match, great work from both teams, disappointed in Theo's absence, but we'll get to that. Morbid Angel gets the pin on Proxy after hitting Satan's Fall."

"And finally our main event for War Games. Captain Azreal Erebus with his team of Avery Martin Alden, Aerial Knight, Steven Kessler and JACK versus Eli James' team with members I-Evertrust, Justin Sane, Ghost Tank, Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace. Like Morbid's team, Eli's team quickly get the upper hand and fight tooth and nail in a bloody match. This match certainly showed everyone what it means to be Xtreme and was excellent from start to finish minus a disappointing showing from the usually fantastic Azrael Erebus who was pinned by the rookie Justin Sane, quite the surprising win. But, War Games isn't over! Sane and Evertrust announce a new tag team but Theo Pryce with one of the biggest surprises in history announce he is Enigma and cashes in on Eli James! One, two, three and we have got ourselves a new Universal champion! Impressive."

FINAL THOUGHTS
"Overall War Games was an amazing event with a few shortcomings, match of the night was the first with the competition being the most equal it was quite suspenseful. MVP? Well, you'll have to wait and see. My thoughts on this week are that the rookies can try harder, just because they're new doesn't mean we should go easy on them, throw them to the wolves let them see what it is like to be a star. Any of you rookies watching this, go out and achieve something, be the best and challenge the best, than, you will be a legend. War Games was incredible, but not as good as Relentless or Gauntlet City, we can do better my friends. Next time we speak I shall be a little shorter, I feel as though I have dragged a little. Perhaps I should change up the formula."

"Phillip Pagoda shall deal with the statistics which will hopefully be up soon, but just a final thought I'd like to leave you with. This week, only one captain managed to get the pin on his opponent, Morbid Angel, which leads me to think, if you are ruthless with your team and kill their families, you get respect and show them who the boss is, you get the winning pin and prove you are not one to be messed with, but it ends with one of your teammates trying to catch you off guard and take you down. But is it worth it? Theo Pryce made a smart move of keeping himself rested and stealing the belt from Eli, but he left his team high and dry. Is this a good tactic? Is this the type of champion Pryce will be? Leave his comrades alone in the dirt as he steps on their backs to get to where he wants. Why, that doesn't sound like a champion to me. What about the team members of War Games? Why Frodo aka Simon led the charge for his team while Pest didn't do much at all, Same with Justin Sane, are we thinking too much into who we see as captains? Why wasn't Simon or Sane a captain? They deserved the title more, perhaps our captains and kings have just grown lazy, they prefer others to pick up their slack."

"So, what did you think of last Madness and War Games? Do you feel someone else should have won? Why? Your thoughts on our new champion? Or would you like a interview with either myself or Phillip Pagoda? Simply respond either here or privately and I shall respond, or perhaps I won't."

"I've been Oliver Oswald Cooper, thank you for watching."

[Image: Ct0XnGb.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-26-2014, 05:00 PM

I had just sat and watched "A Week in Review" with Oliver Oswald Cooper. I thought I would let Mr. Cooper know my thoughts on the show.

"I am going to be honest with you, sir. I sat back, listened and now I would like to give you The Scully Meister's review. I enjoyed your show. It was interesting and I look forward to seeing more of your 'A week in review' show."
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-26-2014, 05:03 PM

"I fucking told these niggas I was the new captain. I took the title from the bitch. And gave up my share of the prize money."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-26-2014, 05:11 PM

Did Simon enjoy his Mcdonalds?
I don't know why I would pay for him to eat when he smashed my window?! I know why I did, so I could get rid of him. I remember now
Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-26-2014, 05:12 PM

(10-26-2014, 05:00 PM)Scully Said: I had just sat and watched "A Week in Review" with Oliver Oswald Cooper. I thought I would let Mr. Cooper know my thoughts on the show.

"I am going to be honest with you, sir. I sat back, listened and now I would like to give you The Scully Meister's review. I enjoyed your show. It was interesting and I look forward to seeing more of your 'A week in review' show."

"Why thank you Scully, glad you enjoyed it. I also enjoyed your work."

(10-26-2014, 05:03 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "I fucking told these niggas I was the new captain. I took the title from the bitch. And gave up my share of the prize money."

"And so you should have, the title part, not your winnings. You were the one who led your team to victory and that shouldn't go un-praised."

"And to anyone else watching, next week may be different. I would like to talk about individuals more than actual matches, of course what is a production without its actors?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-26-2014, 07:05 PM

Ghost Tank sits at his home in Chicago, relaxing after a day of training, and manages to catch the review by Oliver Oswald Cooper. He smiles a bit, listening, thinking he was going to be mentioned. However, he was glossed over, just another part of Team Eli. Incensed by this, by Sane getting all the credit, it caused him to stand up, and flip over his chair, tossing the recliner into a wall before calling up Oliver and leaving a message, letting him know exactly what is on his mind without having calmed himself down

I DID ALL THE FUCKING WORK! I BLED FOR THAT FUCKING TEAM! I CLEARED THE PATH TO OUR WIN!

He began to breathe heavy, before coughing and speaking softly

Mister Cooper, your decision to gloss over this fact, as you can tell from my yelling, has thoroughly enraged me to the point that I'm glad I'm not near you. I'll eventually calm down. So, how about you give me a few days, and interview me. I really would like to speak with you in person. I need a few days because that's how long it is going to take for me to get my mind right. Otherwise when we do the interview I'd want to break your neck. Get back to me as soon as possible.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-26-2014, 07:25 PM

"Sir, I refuse to call you by your name because it's so absurd saying it once today almost made me gag. You carried your team? You worked your ass off so your team would see victory? No, you did not. I appreciate creative criticism but you are insulting, not just insulting me but insulting your team who helped take that victory you are claiming as your own like some spoiled child. If you truly did all the work than you would have made the winning pin. I apologize for not showering you in attention that someone like you, an egotistical maniac, would love but quite frankly you bore me. It's the same thing over and over again, you claim to be a monster who should be feared but you have not been able to prove that, you came second to a video game character in your first match and you did just okay at War Games. Just okay. You want an interview? Go ahead, I'll personally interview you face to face, because a dog with a loud bark most certainly does not have a strong bite. You can threaten me, but you will not do anything to me, I know you won't be able to and you most certainly do not scare me. Also, this is my first review, as I said I would like to focus on individuals next time. Also, why are you crying at the fact that I glossed over you? I glossed over a lot of people but they do not feel the need to cry and insult me, so why are you? Because you have an inferiority complex that's why. You know your not good enough in your heart so you shout about how good you want to be. So, if you or anyone else would like an interview with me personally, I have an office in Austin, Texas where we can chat. Good day sir."

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-26-2014, 07:30 PM

It's okay, if you try really hard you can reduce Ghost Tank's voice to a low hum in the background. It's what I do whenever I watch one of his promos.

photo ppfp_zps8c17cf13.png

w/l/o
1-2-1

:/
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-26-2014, 07:33 PM

Mister Cooper, I simply don't like that I am being overlooked. I didn't do "okay", I did fantastic. I did exactly what my job was. However, this is a conversation we will have face-to-face. After Wednesday Night Warfare. I'll be seeing you soon.

Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-26-2014, 07:34 PM

"Believe Mr. Kessler, I've been trying to drown him out since I saw his name on the XWF website. Everything about him is like a nail running across a chalkboard. Oh, and Mr. Kessler I enjoyed your work this week. But if I may provide some advice, try and produce more promos, you're good, you just need a shot of adrenaline."

Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-26-2014, 07:36 PM Big Grin  re:A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. -->

(10-26-2014, 07:33 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Mister Cooper, I simply don't like that I am being overlooked. I didn't do "okay", I did fantastic. I did exactly what my job was. However, this is a conversation we will have face-to-face. After Wednesday Night Warfare. I'll be seeing you soon.

"Firstly, you did just fine. Secondly, your job was to not get pinned so yes you did succeed in that manner and thirdly appointment only, I'm a very busy man."

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-26-2014, 07:36 PM

"I too would like to say I worked the hardest in my entire team. I dragged them through that match up until I got thrown off. You can ask Theo and Morbid. They would both say the same thing. However, it was a great review, I look forward to more of these."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-26-2014, 07:46 PM

(10-26-2014, 07:36 PM)Gein Said: "I too would like to say I worked the hardest in my entire team. I dragged them through that match up until I got thrown off. You can ask Theo and Morbid. They would both say the same thing. However, it was a great review, I look forward to more of these."

"Gein, I'm glad you enjoyed the review and I thank you for that but I must make something clear. You worked the most but you did not work the hardest, there is a very present difference. Not trying to be insulting, just trying to help you understand how to become better."

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-26-2014, 07:53 PM

So, this is how things are?

Men crying like women over the affections or lack thereof, of journalists? Blimey me, did I pick a great time to poke my head in again, or what? Keep fighting the meaningless wars for approval, boys. Those are the only ones you might be capable of winning.

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 07:55 PM

"Tank, please, don't flatter yourself. There was room enough for only one monster inside that cage and when the time was right, Evertrust saw fit to turn him loose. Ask Azrael who the most dominant member of Team Eli was. Oh that's right.. you can't."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-26-2014, 07:57 PM

Then set a date, Mister Cooper. Because I would rather talk face to face, than over the phone. Also, I've calmed down a bit, and up until your review of Team Azrael versus Team Eli, I was actually enjoying it. On another note, I know I was not alone. I was only on the team because of Evertrust. I am grateful to him for placing his trust in me. To you, Mister Cooper, I apologize for my outburst.

Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-26-2014, 08:04 PM

(10-26-2014, 07:57 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Then set a date, Mister Cooper. Because I would rather talk face to face, than over the phone. Also, I've calmed down a bit, and up until your review of Team Azrael versus Team Eli, I was actually enjoying it. On another note, I know I was not alone. I was only on the team because of Evertrust. I am grateful to him for placing his trust in me. To you, Mister Cooper, I apologize for my outburst.

"Apology accepted, now that interview. You'll hear from my secretary, she will help you schedule an appointment."

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 08:29 PM

" Ghost Tank; 'work' comes in the form of much more than raw physicality. You sir were indeed involved in the work, but by no means did the most of it when you consider all aspects of what lead us to our completely dominant victory. "

" And don't apologize for your miscalculated comments; it's better to be seen as having skewed judgment than to be seen as someone who isn't sure enough of himself to stick with his original comment. Wrong as your comment may be, it should not be abandoned. "

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-26-2014, 08:46 PM

(10-26-2014, 07:55 PM)Justin Sane Said: "Tank, please, don't flatter yourself. There was room enough for only one monster inside that cage and when the time was right, Evertrust saw fit to turn him loose. Ask Azrael who the most dominant member of Team Eli was. Oh that's right.. you can't."

Justin, all you did was finish Azrael off. Did you think I cared about winning? Because I don't. I destroy things first, a win is the last thing on my mind. Did you miss the part of our match where I destroyed the cell? Three men out of five, taken out by me. I was bitten, my nose was broken, my face ground into the steel until it was torn apart, and my head was split from when I speared Knight into the cell wall. Yet despite all this, I continued on until I was on the verge of death from blood loss. Yet before I fell into that sweet void, I took down JACK and Kessler. Can you say the same thing? Can you say that you fought with multiple open wounds and still took down the majority of your opposition? No, you cannot. All you can say is that three men took on Azrael, and it was you who pinned him in the end. That doesn't make you dominant. That doesn't make you better than me. I wish you luck in your team with Evertrust, I just hope he doesn't have to carry you to victory, like I did.

(10-26-2014, 08:29 PM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: " Ghost Tank; 'work' comes in the form of much more than raw physicality. You sir were indeed involved in the work, but by no means did the most of it when you consider all aspects of what lead us to our completely dominant victory. "

" And don't apologize for your miscalculated comments; it's better to be seen as having skewed judgment than to be seen as someone who isn't sure enough of himself to stick with his original comment. Wrong as your comment may be, it should not be abandoned. "

When he hears from I-Evertrust, he let out a sigh, feeling as if he had let him down,

I will always feel that I was the dominant member of our team. That will never change. The man was doing his job, and I snapped. Since I have come to the XWF, Evertrust, there is only one name I have looked up to. That name belongs to you. Each day since War Games, I look into the mirror, I see the multitude of wounds I accrued, and feel pride. I feel invincible and I feel that I was able to repay your trust in me, because of the feats I accomplished during the match. I was exactly what I promised, I was exactly what I needed to be for the team. So, when I watched Mister Cooper's review, and Sane was the focus, I lost my temper. If I have disappointed you, I will do my damnedest to make it right. As I have said, you are the only one I respect utterly and completely.

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 08:52 PM

" Our victory was a collective effort and you are the more physical out of the two of us specifically, which I recognize as a powerful tool. There may come a time very soon when you and I are on the same line of battle again, Ghost Tank. Thank you for your ever trust in me. "

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-26-2014, 09:00 PM

I can see that getting half your face rearranged by the cage wall didn't change your personality much, Tank. On the plus side though, you've remembered the Three B's that matter when it comes to one of your promos; Boring, Banal and Bland.

w/l/o
1-2-1

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-26-2014, 09:03 PM

"Hey, Cooper. Can I fuck you up the ass?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-26-2014, 09:08 PM

(10-26-2014, 09:00 PM)Steven Kessler Said: I can see that getting half your face rearranged by the cage wall didn't change your personality much, Tank. On the plus side though, you've remembered the Three B's that matter when it comes to one of your promos; Boring, Banal and Bland.

Kessler, do you think I care about what you say anymore? Why do you insist on even uttering my name? You won't get a match against me, so instead you think trying to insult me will get you one? It's...adorable. Go ask for matches with people like Knight. He'll probably grant you one. I insist that you never try reaching me again, though. Because if you do, I don't know what will happen. Oh, wait, I do know. Nothing. Because you are nothing.

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-26-2014, 09:15 PM

Wait, I get it. I see the confusion here. It's okay, I know that it takes a little bit of time to process a coherent thought in that dull lump of matter you call a brain. You think I'm trying to antagonize you into getting a match! I'm not trying to do that at all. I don't think I could go a third week straight of Ghost Tank promos, if I can be honest. Each time I watch one I feel my IQ slip a few points, and I enjoy using my ability to have articulate, intelligent conversations. Wanna hug it out?

w/l/o
1-2-1

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-26-2014, 09:22 PM

No thanks, Kessler. I've been near you enough. Besides, you wouldn't be able to survive another encounter with me. No matter what type of terms there are.

Hate Post Like Post
Steven Kessler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-26-2014, 10:15 PM

I don't know, I'm pretty persistent when it comes to being an annoyance. Like cockroaches, or the taxman, or herpes.

w/l/o
1-2-1

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-26-2014, 10:26 PM

The Doctor sits alone behind his desk. He's admiring a few files before the sound of a phone ringing can be heard. The Doctor picks his head up and pulls open a drawer off to his right which reveals the source. The Doctor looks at the small press dial phone for a moment, then picks up the receiver.

(10-26-2014, 07:05 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Ghost Tank sits at his home in Chicago, relaxing after a day of training, and manages to catch the review by Oliver Oswald Cooper. He smiles a bit, listening, thinking he was going to be mentioned. However, he was glossed over, just another part of Team Eli. Incensed by this, by Sane getting all the credit, it caused him to stand up, and flip over his chair, tossing the recliner into a wall before calling up Oliver and leaving a message, letting him know exactly what is on his mind without having calmed himself down

I DID ALL THE FUCKING WORK! I BLED FOR THAT FUCKING TEAM! I CLEARED THE PATH TO OUR WIN!

He began to breathe heavy, before coughing and speaking softly

Mister Cooper, your decision to gloss over this fact, as you can tell from my yelling, has thoroughly enraged me to the point that I'm glad I'm not near you. I'll eventually calm down. So, how about you give me a few days, and interview me. I really would like to speak with you in person. I need a few days because that's how long it is going to take for me to get my mind right. Otherwise when we do the interview I'd want to break your neck. Get back to me as soon as possible.

"Ahem. I understand I may be a bit late for this, but... Mister Tank. Hello, my friend. Since it seems you've already been set straight by a certain former team mate of yours, I'll make this a bit shorter than I originally intended."

"It would seem to me, as your doctor, that an interview with one of our newest reporters would not be... Hm. Let's just say it would not add to the much needed recognition you desire here in the XWF. As of late, any public appearance you make just embarrasses you more and more. Let me help you, my friend. Let me help clear your mind of all of this confusion that floods your head. It's obvious you're delusional. It's obvious that you're troubled."

The Doctor reaches into his inside pocket and pulls out a small business card. He places it face up on the table and slides it across.

"Take my card, Mister Tank. Perhaps a session with the Doctor is needed before you go and, by chance, make a fool out of yourself again. How do those words you spoke of earlier taste? You may look up to Evertrust like some kind of 'father figure' or 'mentor' now. But if I have to watch you gobble up another one of your own words that he has force fed you, I may become sick to my stomach. So consider my service, friend. Please do."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-26-2014, 11:06 PM

I appreciate your concern, Doctor, however, I am fully capable of thinking for myself. I respect Evertrust, and I do look up to him. However, it does not mean he has fed me anything. I apologized to Mister Cooper before he spoke to me and the only thing he did was make sure that I did not stray from my path. So, I do not need your aide, nor do I require it. Thank you, though, for your offer, but I will let you know when I feel I need your help.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-26-2014, 11:41 PM

(10-26-2014, 11:06 PM)Ghost Tank Said: I appreciate your concern, Doctor, however, I am fully capable of thinking for myself. I respect Evertrust, and I do look up to him. However, it does not mean he has fed me anything. I apologized to Mister Cooper before he spoke to me and the only thing he did was make sure that I did not stray from my path. So, I do not need your aide, nor do I require it. Thank you, though, for your offer, but I will let you know when I feel I need your help."

"Oh, yes. Come to me when you're fair and ready, my friend. Don't let my offer suede you in any way. I was simply displaying, once again, that my doors... They are always open. However. I do disagree with you a bit there. I believe that you cannot think for yourself. You were a ranting, egotistical, maniacal, blubbering fool before Evertrust decided to correct you. Correct you by reminding you of how War Games actually happened. You, as well as the entire team of Pryce For Business, were simply 'pawns' in what was actually planned for the nights events. If anything, Mister Ghost Tank, I would be more offended being left out of the 'Grand Finale' than anything. Why is it they excluded you? Surely it wasn't your... Lack of talent? Or perhaps.. No. It couldn't be your poor mental health. Oh well. If you insist that your better off feeding off the words of Evertrust... And yes.."

The Doctor slips out a small bit of laughter...

"Yes. Evertrust DID spoon feed you your very own words. He also referred to you as a 'tool'. A powerful tool, but a tool none the less. Are you a tool, my friend? A tool to another's victory? To your very own team's victory? A tool? According to your egotistical blabber, you considered yourself much more than just a 'tool'."

"Again, my friend, don't deny that you've received the short end of the stick here. You've put forth great effort in the War Games, only to be considered... a tool. What's to become of you now? You threw my invite aside as if I was trying to offend you, but haven't you been the first person here to admit that you lack mental stability? Surely, my expertise could assist you in some way. You see, Mister Tank, it is what I am here to do."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 12:11 AM

Do you think I care about what happens after my matches? I do not care about titles, I do not care about winning. My lot in life is to destroy. Any of you can call me what you will. Tool, pawn, mindless brute. I consider myself a Monster. A Beast. I track my prey, I stalk them, and then I bring about their end. Whether I win or lose, I simply want people to recognize what I am. What I bring to the table. You saw what I brought. When I went after the X-Treme Championship, Evertrust felt it, and was still able to defend his title. That is why I respect him, why I have trust in him.

Doctor, you insulted me by insinuating that I cannot think for myself, that I cannot calm myself, when that is a blatant lie. As I've stated, all Evertrust did was make sure I stuck to my words. I will always feel like I was the dominant member of Team Eli, purely based on taking down the majority of the opposition, as well as how long I fought when my body had several parts of it spewing my life's essence down my flesh, as well as onto my opponents, onto the ring, and onto the steel. Yet I fought on. I wasn't knocked out of the fight because someone got a good attack in. I was brought unto unconsciousness because of blood loss. The Monster rampaged until he fell from his blood seeping out from his wounds.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-27-2014, 12:53 AM

"So you agree then. 'Tool'."

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 01:46 AM

" Perhaps he enjoys being an instrument of unrivaled annihilation. Perhaps… it's his calling. Yes? "

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 05:19 AM

Mr. Cooper, how foolish are you? Do you truly believe the general should fire the final shot in battle? How many of Mr. Sherman's bullets landed in the bodies of those who opposed him? How many lives did General Eisenhower personally take? No, you old fool, I elected to allow my soldiers to handle the fighting and take the win. I did not need to deliver the death strike, for I chose well. Unlike Mastermind. He chose a team of disease riddled homosexuals, and that abysmal transsexual crybaby. The only good choice he made was Gator.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-27-2014, 05:24 AM

I expected a better retort, Doctor. You disappoint. As Evertrust states, I enjoy my position as the Destroyer. Because no matter if it's someone unleashing me, or if I release myself, I will bring ruin to my opponents. I bring the fall of the mighty. Perhaps this is still unclear to you, and for that I am truly sorry. For your blindness, your inability to understand me, I am repentant. Good day, dear Doctor. Maybe the more speed I pick up in the XWF, the more you'll be able to truly comprehend me. Watch what happens at Warfare, you'll come to see what I am. I am the Void that all things go to when they pass. With Destruction, I bring about... the End.

Hate Post Like Post
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-27-2014, 07:00 AM

(10-27-2014, 05:19 AM)Mr WGWF Said: Mr. Cooper, how foolish are you? Do you truly believe the general should fire the final shot in battle? How many of Mr. Sherman's bullets landed in the bodies of those who opposed him? How many lives did General Eisenhower personally take? No, you old fool, I elected to allow my soldiers to handle the fighting and take the win. I did not need to deliver the death strike, for I chose well. Unlike Mastermind. He chose a team of disease riddled homosexuals, and that abysmal transsexual crybaby. The only good choice he made was Gator.

"Mr. WG.WF, I can see where you are coming from but I feel we have moved away from the generals drinking tea high on a hill away from battle in their private tents. I believe leaders should show their men what they are capable of, you failed to do that, you let your men do all the work while you were stuck in your old ways, boring and predictable. You didn't need to fire the last bullet and kill the opposing captain, but you could have worked much, much harder. You could have showed your team why you deserved to be captain. As for Mastermind's team, on writing it's a winning team, very well rounded unfortunately it looks like they did not meld together in the way I originally thought. Gator was not a good choice, he worked hard but failed to understand what it truly means to be part of a team, he went into battle thinking he could take out everyone and look what happened."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 07:13 AM

I believe you to be a fool. I did my part as a leader. I chose a team that I knew could get the job done, and I gave them the push they needed, individually. I did not need to rush out and lead an assault as Morbid Angel did. Nor did I need to hold their hand as they drew blood. I did the work to ensure victory before we set foot on the field of battle. Did you notice how Peter Gilmour sent Michael McBride to the hospital? Because I promised Peter something, and boosted his confidence in me as a leader he was willing to do that. Scully and I have a history as deep as his time in the federation. I merely spoke his name and he knew that the pair of us would crush all opposition. Frodo was my wildcard, and yet all I had to do was point him towards someone and he went off like a rocket.

No, Cooper, I did not need to lead by example. My team was a team of fighters begging to draw blood. All I needed to do was give them a target. That is what separates a good leader with a good team from a poor leader with a poor team. Such as Mastermind's team. You see, Mastermind was quick to select names based on time in the federation or gold. Not skill. Is Vinnie Lane a skilled fighter? Only when he can rely on someone else. Even in my match with the man, he relied on help. Are Michael McBride and Ezekiel Carter good competitors? No. As they've proven time and time again. McBride is good at attaching himself to the testicles of his betters, that is all. Is Mastermind a skilled fighter? No. Is he worthy of captainhood? Only if he's captaining a team of losers. Should he have been in Wargames at all? No. Is Gator skilled? Yes. Is Gator a threat? Yes. Would I have chosen Gator had the opportunity presented itself? Yes. Because Gator is the only member of the opposing team who could have helped them. The Masters should collectively leave the XWF, especially Fagboy Jane.
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

10-27-2014, 07:36 AM

"It would appear I struck a nerve, you know sir, from the sound of things it appears you are trying to convince me that you are a good leader, a good leader does not need to convince others that he is indeed good. He only needs to show it, you did not show it, Gilmour hated you, Simon did not care about you, Scully mentioned you in a brief passing and your final pick quit on you. No matter how much you say you're a good leader one of your soldiers abandoned you. No matter how you word it, no matter how you say you did so well ordering your men, one of your men abandoned you. Did Mastermind's men abandon him? No, they did not. He may not have been a worthy captain but his men stood beside him to the bitter end. It would appear you are the fool who thinks he was the one who led your team to victory, no you did not, Simon did that. You did nothing and you continue to do nothing. I feel I have been fair and critical, and insults are not needed. You have a problem? Do what all the other simpletons do and complain on your blog, I for one am done with you until I am forced to speak about you again. Unless of course you would like to schedule a one on one interview."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 09:37 AM

Struck a nerve? No. Exposed your vastly flawed view? Yes. Shown your utter ignorance in the matter of leadership? Yes. Good leaders do not need love. Good leaders need men who get the job done. And even Patton had quitters. Consider me Patton, Oswald. I could not slap, so I replaced. There were fools who thought they could save the titanic. It only makes sense that some would linger to the thought of helping Mastermind. Again, look at his team. McBride believes he is of use, so he's delusional enough to think he could win. Ezekiel is on Methamphetamine, and Faggotboy is just a huge .