Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pagoda Report
Phillip Pagoda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-26-2014, 06:07 PM

[Image: 6XnPkG7.png]

Welcome to the first edition of XWF's 'The Pagoda Report.' I am your host, Phillip Pagoda. Today we are discussing everything from War Games to The X-Treme 25 which will rank everyone according to their performances at XWF War Games. This will be the first edition and this paper will happen every two weeks dissecting what has transpired and where everyone ranks. Will you disagree with me? I'm sure you shall. Alas, this is according to my rubric. I also have an interview portion that will wrap up 'The Pagoda Report.' Now... let's get started shall we?

Universal Championship
Champion: Theo Pryce

1. Eli James IV
2. Peter Gilmour
3. Morbid Angel
4. Doctor Louis D'Ville
5. Gator

--------------------------------------------------

World Tag Team Championship
Champions: Azrael Erebus & Kendall Sawyer

1. ‘TrustInsanity’ – Evertrust & Justin Sane
2. ‘Hope & Honor’ – LH Harrison & Johnathan Heartsford
3. ‘The Asylum’ – Hysteria & Gein
4. 'The Young Bloods' -- Maverick & Scully
5. ‘The Insurance Policies’ – Leon & Dustin Cage

X-Treme Championship
Champion: Evertrust

1. ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane
2. Maverick
3. Pest
4. Ghost Tank
5. Game Boy

Television Championship
Champion: Gator

1. Justin Sane
2. ‘Aerial Knight’ Johnathan Heartsford
3. Maverick
4. Gein
5. Scully

Trios Championship
Champion: 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane & ??? & ??? OR Morbid Angel & Peter Gilmour & ???

1. ‘TrustInSanity’ – Evertrust & Crimson Face & Justin Sane
2. ‘The Black Circle’ – Theo Pryce & Luca Arzegotti & Azrael Erebus
3. ‘The Brotherhood’ – Sebastian Duke & Enigma & Cain
4. ‘The Kliq’ – Triple H & Shawn Michaels & X-Pac (Also Razor Ramon & Diesel)
5. ‘Maverick & Friends’ – Maverick & Leon Cage & Dustin Cage

The X-Treme 25

1. Theo Pryce

2. Morbid Angel

3. Doctor Louis D’Ville

4. Frodo Smackins

5. Evertrust

6. Gator

7. ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane

8. Eli James IV

9. LH Harrison

10. Justin Sane

11. Peter Gilmour

12. Azrael Erebus

13. Pest/ Mr. WG WF

14. Avery Martin Alden

15. Ghost Tank

16. Scully

17. Michael McBride

18. Ezekiel Carter-Williams V

19. Mastermind

20. Maverick

21. JACK

22. Aerial Knight

23. Steven Kessler

24. Gein

25. Game Boy

Match of the Weeks

Team Mastermind vs. Team Pest

Wrestler of the Weeks

Theo Pryce

Promo of the Weeks

Morbid Angel's "Something Wicked This Way Comes"

This interview portion is being hosted by myself, Phillip Pagoda. Today I am joined via phone interview by Eli James IV. Now Eli James IV is one of the few men who can claim to be a former Universal Champion. He also is one of the most feared individuals in the XWF. Now before we digress into the most recent events, how are you, Mr. James?

"I am well, Mr. Pagoda. Thank you for the invitation to join you for your first interview.

Oh it's no problem at all Mr. James. Now let's get started, shall we? How long have you been in the XWF?

"My came along in June 2013.

A little over a year? You certainly have accomplished quite a bit in that amount of time. So what was the biggest highlight of your career?

"There are no bigs or lows in my eyes, man. Everyday is a victory because I get to be the mouth piece of truth, and avenge all who oppose.

Well that certainly was skating around the answer. So let me change up the question. What was the biggest blunder of your career?

"Like I just said... everything is done with purpose. Everything I'm involved in has a message. Ya just need to keep the ears guarded and hearts open to receive when it's time.

Alright, I will change subjects on that account. Where has Elisha been?

"Elisha? I'm not sure who you mean. Hehe."

Well maybe we'll discuss what is going on now instead of what the past consists of. For the first time on record, what words do you have for Theo as a result of what happened at XWF War Games?

"Theo just wants to one up me. He thinks he has all these many times we've come across each others paths, but you never know who really is ahead of the game until the end of it. I would simply tell him... listen and watch."

You hear that Mr. Pryce? Listen and watch, Mr. James proclaims. What is next for Eli James IV?

"Is there a next? That's what ya have to ask yourself.

I guess you have a good point there, Mr. James. Well I thank you for joining me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that about sums up 'The Pagoda Report' for this period. Be sure to join us in two weeks as we have the second edition of 'The Pagoda Report.' However, if you haven't checked it out already, be sure to check out my comrade, Oliver Oswald Cooper's, A Week In Review piece.

Thank you for joining me and step up your work. For everyone shall be assessed and assimilated.

[Image: N0jpETQ.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-26-2014, 06:14 PM

OOC: Great work. Truly. I hope you are able to keep this up. I think a lot of folks will enjoy it.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-26-2014, 06:33 PM

I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 07:34 PM

This is the tits.

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 07:39 PM

Excellent stuff man, great concept.

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Oliver Oswald Cooper Offline
A Real Journalist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-26-2014, 07:55 PM

"Fine work my friend, damn fine work, glad you took some of my suggestions."

[Image: Ct0XnGb.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 08:20 PM

" My good sir; you claim your X-treme 25 is based on War Games performances but I must ask—did you watch the show? "

" You just listed a man in the top spot who did his own team zero favors simply to save himself for a cash in after the War Games matches concluded, and if you're putting him in the top spot based on that cash in, you must have also missed who was responsible for making that cash in as effective as it was: Myself and My Crimson Face. Where is Crimson Face on this list if Theo Pryce's post-show activities warrant him a top spot? Yes, I had a professional agreement with Theo Pryce on that night and I've been paid in full but I also recognize that he in no way even belongs on the top 25 of War Games seeing as he did not participate in them. Also, if you're basing his spot in #1 off of him holding the #1 title in this company, you must be unaware of who holds the #2 title in this company. Your rubric must be one of those unsolvable mysteries of science, yes? "

" Secondly, if you're basing those numbers of off performances in the actual War Games matches, I take it upon myself in my ever so selfless wisdom to remind you once again you are mistaken—this time by placing my name above my parter in TrustInSanity. How? Explain. Justin Sane scored the winning pinfall for our team and proved he is among the top tier of this company in what will most likely be remembered as the most successful and influential debut in the history of wrestling. How, might I ask, is he #10 and losing participants are somehow ranked above him? Gator? Vincent Lane? above Sane? Even I myself should not be ranked above him if you actually watched the show, but at least I was on a winning team. Congratulations on discrediting yourself with this list, you blubbering fool. You picked names out of a hat and threw them in a list. I am disgusted to even be named on it at all if it's not based on facts or performances. "

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-26-2014, 08:45 PM

"Trust, I think you and Sane should be top three. Under the F the Rodo. Ya'feel?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 08:57 PM

" Mr. F Rodo; I am less concerned with my own ranking but wondering where Crimson Face is listed if Theo Pryce's only activity was after War Games—being heavily assisted by Crimson Face—and it earned him the top spot. "

" Looking again, why is Azrael above… anybody? You may as well have listed Proxy and S.W.A.T. on here too at this rate. Ha ha ha. "

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-26-2014, 09:47 PM

#11 isnt bad.. onward to #1

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-26-2014, 10:42 PM

(10-26-2014, 08:20 PM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: " My good sir; you claim your X-treme 25 is based on War Games performances but I must ask—did you watch the show? "

" You just listed a man in the top spot who did his own team zero favors simply to save himself for a cash in after the War Games matches concluded, and if you're putting him in the top spot based on that cash in, you must have also missed who was responsible for making that cash in as effective as it was: Myself and My Crimson Face. Where is Crimson Face on this list if Theo Pryce's post-show activities warrant him a top spot? Yes, I had a professional agreement with Theo Pryce on that night and I've been paid in full but I also recognize that he in no way even belongs on the top 25 of War Games seeing as he did not participate in them. Also, if you're basing his spot in #1 off of him holding the #1 title in this company, you must be unaware of who holds the #2 title in this company. Your rubric must be one of those unsolvable mysteries of science, yes? "

" Secondly, if you're basing those numbers of off performances in the actual War Games matches, I take it upon myself in my ever so selfless wisdom to remind you once again you are mistaken—this time by placing my name above my parter in TrustInSanity. How? Explain. Justin Sane scored the winning pinfall for our team and proved he is among the top tier of this company in what will most likely be remembered as the most successful and influential debut in the history of wrestling. How, might I ask, is he #10 and losing participants are somehow ranked above him? Gator? Vincent Lane? above Sane? Even I myself should not be ranked above him if you actually watched the show, but at least I was on a winning team. Congratulations on discrediting yourself with this list, you blubbering fool. You picked names out of a hat and threw them in a list. I am disgusted to even be named on it at all if it's not based on facts or performances. "

"Mister Evertrust. My dearest 'minute-at-a-time' adversary. My dearest friend. You of all people, I would've thought would have taken less from one-single man's opinion than you actually did. Are the numbers spoken before harmful to you? I understand you may just be sticking up for your precious Crimson Face, but why? Of course, I'm one to talk. Mister Pagoda ranked me high across the board. However, I don't feel a simple list defines what I am here in the XWF. I don't feel that one man's opinion is going to tell me where I stand here. You, the pristine individual that you are, should not take offense to a simple opinion, nor should your Crimson Face. This is two Pay-Per-View events in a row that you and your Crimson Face have had part in a new champion. Do you wish for... Kudos? Well, sure. I give you kudos, my friend. Kudos for assisting yet another disappointing cash-in. Oh, how I was looking forward to meeting Mister Pryce upon the rooftop of the Joe Louis Arena, but... Bigger and better things, I suppose. Good for you for being a second hand in yet another Universal Title victory. See you again, my friend. Very soon."

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2014, 11:31 PM

" Oh, Doctor; thank you for reminding me that there are some who need repeated explanations of that which is obvious to others. We both know you're able to see far beyond that limited idealism you've just spoken as a show to entice others more than it was something you truly believe to be relevant between the two of us, so I know you don't need reminding, but this will serve as an opportune moment for the masses nonetheless. I've explained before, as you know, that I am an instrument of change in this land and those changes are never going to be what the majority of the 'roster' would embrace with open arms. I've also made it clear that I am not in a position in which I am required to prove anything but rather I am in the advantageous position of being here for my own amusement—you are a piece of my game, Doctor; I can turn you off at the flip of a switch much like I have the ability to do to all who dwell here, but I do not take such action. I instead find the same fascination with the 'scores' we each amass in this place much like anyone who enjoys a game they've decided is worth their time and sparks their amusement. "

" Now, with that clear, I'm sure nobody for one second would expect me to remain silent as a result of the names and numbers that have been printed for the world to see. Part of my role in this particular play is to be the one to ruffle the feathers of these ducks with my words. In fact, there are some who most likely wondered why it took me this long just to arrive and point out the obvious raping of common sense that our dear Pagoda has defiled the XWF with on this frighteningly insulting occasion—insulting to others, mind you, much more than to myself. Surely you can recognize the flaws in Theo Pryce being placed high atop that list even above yourself, therefore tainting every spot below him since that first spot is not based on what Mr. Pagoda claimed it to be: War Games performances. Just because you recognize that, however, does not require you to speak on it. I understand and respect that choice you select. "

" In closing, Doctor, it's been known for ages that your mode of operation is to work on a more silent level. That's perfectly acceptable; it works for you, and works well. Your own appetite isn't soothed by moving the mountains I am stimulated so thoroughly by moving with such force. While you're a master of the shadows and, dare I say 'deception'; I am a master of forcing unwanted change in front of the naked eyes of every power who should try and stop me from doing so, but can't… and I also dabble in the occasional drop of deception. You allude to me assisting in disappointment, and my friend you've hit that nail on its head with refined precision—Eli's disappointment outranks all others, twice in a row now, even if he will not admit it outwardly, but I also do welcome all others who feel inclined to be affected negatively by cash ins. Dare I say, I've not assisted in my last? Dare, I do. Just wait. "

" I'll see you again soon, Doctor, and it will likely be another short encounter before we each go back to our very contrasted or not-so-contrasted, depending on who you ask, ways of… living? "

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-27-2014, 12:07 AM

OOC: I obviously need to work harder. I was the weakest of Team Pest according to the rankings other than Game Boy who joined at the last minute. I can accept this as I was on a very strong team. I just have to work even harder. This is a good idea
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-27-2014, 12:37 AM

(10-27-2014, 12:07 AM)Scully Said: OOC: I obviously need to work harder. I was the weakest of Team Pest according to the rankings other than Game Boy who joined at the last minute. I can accept this as I was on a very strong team. I just have to work even harder. This is a good idea

OOC: It's great that you took this as constructive criticism dude. Just remember, this was ONE guy's IN CHARACTER opinion of what went down. You do great work, but yeah, always plan on working harder and better and always try to improve! Everyone here, whether it's me, morbid, peter, vinnie, LH, dwarf, mastermind, gein, evertrust, ghost tank, gator... we all do! Keep up the good work man.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-27-2014, 12:48 AM

The Doctor turns about and pours himself a small drink behind his desk. He turns to face, lights a cigar, and takes a sip from the small, potent drink he has prepared himself.

"Oh, bother. Should I prepare a drink for you as well, my friend?"

" Do not get me wrong, your presence here is much needed. A change was most definitely needed. So. In a distant, off the books, out of context way... I do thank you."

"I also do see your point very clearly, Mister Evertrust. Why would someone of such short coming, of such... limited activity... even be considered to be the very crest the talent here? Another man on his quest for past glory... Though once again, there you are standing right behind him. The manipulator. The instigator. The executor. I'm sure it's not your strings that are being tugged on along the way, but I'm also quite certain it is not you doing the tugging neither."

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2014, 01:25 AM

" The belief in such strings is often the pathway to fortunes unforeseen by even the most heedful encapsulations of advanced intelligence, and the common misconceptions they have for 'fortune' is the icing on the cigar. In order for said 'strings' to exist, one must accept the possibility of severing them; thus a flagrant weakness in strategic and systematic elevation. I'll respectfully pass on that drink offer for now, but there may come a time when I do accept it with great anticipation for a very specific and necessary stage of this existence. "

" And when that time comes, those strings shall only exist in one of our worlds. The shades of change were but a mere foot in the door, and that foot was only needed for a few moments. Now the door doesn't even have the ability to close, and soon its hinges won't even exist. Strings of coding, along and along, aren't we all? "

Hate Post Like Post
Monolith Offline
The Monster From The Alps

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-27-2014, 04:15 AM

No love for Monolith, huh?

*sends Pagoda a muffin basket*

photo Untitled.png

Former X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post