Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Her Name is Burchill.
Caroline O'Hara Burchill Offline
Must Be My Electric Personality.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-26-2014, 07:36 AM Smile  Her Name is Burchill. -->

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
Sun Tzu

Arrogant.

Brash.

Conceited.

Egotistical.

Vain.

These are just some of the typical words that come into mind whenever someone hear the name Caroline O'Hara Burchill. You bring her name up in public and watch as the people around you recoil back in horror as if you just told them you get off from throwing puppies off of bridges or from the top floor of a building. The hatred and animosity the fans have for her is insurmountable. A tsunami of boos would always fill up the arena whenever Burchill makes her way towards the ring. The sheer volume of their boos can reach deafening proportions. There were even times when the fans threw food and trash at her. Some fans even went far as to jump over the barricade and try to attack her. No other wrestler draws in as much heat and such an overwhelming reaction from the crowd as much as Miss Certifiable herself. But why? How come Burchill is the most controversial and despised wrestler in professional wrestling today? What is it about her that makes people scowl and have their blood roaring whenever their eyes catch the mere sight of her?

Simple: Caroline O'Hara Burchill is the epitome of a bitch. A self-centered, uppity, and self-righteous bitch. The amount of arrogance that she exudes would even have Kanye West himself shaking his head in disgust. Everywhere that Burchill goes, she thinks in her head that she was the Queen of England. She thought that everyone she encounter was beneath her and were nothing more but bottom-feeding scums. But she doesn't care at all about the opinions of others. In fact, she actually embraces the hate with wide, opened arms. As weird as it may seem, Burchill enjoys it. Of course, Caroline O'Hara Burchill didn't always act like this. She didn't always walked with a strut, held her nose up high and had that serpentine-like smirk wherever she went acting so lordly...

Once upon a time, Caroline was beloved by many wrestling fans alike. She was the fan favorite that everyone rooted for her and her opponents had the upmost respect for her. She always came out with a infectious smile that could light up a room. The bright, bubbly, charismatic and benevolent Caroline knew how to get the crowd behind her. Her agility, superb athleticism and wrestling skills also captured the interest of various promotions worldwide. Fans adored her. She was even considered to be a good role model for teens and children.

Unfortunately, the apple that was once so sweet soon became sour. Her attitude completely changed and the Aussie became an entirely different woman. Apparently, Caroline had an "epiphany" of some sorts and realized that she was "better" than anyone. She became more ruthless and aggressive in the ring and she disrespected and insulted her opponents. She hissed and spewed venom-filled words at the crowd. All of the fame that Burchill had obtain made her become arrogant and insolent. She completely turned her back on the loyal fans and gave everyone the cold shoulder, shrugging them off as of they were nothing. This drastic change in her attitude led her to become hated by the masses. Even her closest friends and relatives began to distance themselves away from her. Burchill didn't care, however. In her delusional mind, she thought that she was some kind of God. She thought that she was inferior compared to others. Burchill thought that she was the greatest.

Caroline became more sadistic and vindictive. She would pull out all the stops to dish out as much pain to her opponents as possible; from severely injuring a certain limb to having them laying in their own pool of blood. She had a mean streak and she was vicious.

Cold.

Callous.

Sinister.

Unapologetic.

And yet she embraced the hate. It fueled her and whetted her appetite to become the most dominating.

The best.

The greatest there was and ever will be.

Ego trip much? Certainly. Out of her mind? Definitely. Insane? Without a shadow of a doubt. To Caroline, however, she thought that if anyone were to say these things to her, they were the ones that were crazy.

Caroline O'Hara Burchill didn't think herself to be aloof and put of her mind. She really did think that she was better than anyone... And she will stop at nothing to prove it.

[Image: N1TmzMp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-26-2014, 08:20 AM

"Why don't you take a seat... On my face."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-26-2014, 01:32 PM

"Sigh. So many insane characters now. How many do we got now? We have Justin Sane, Gein, Hysteria, and now this bitch. Heartsford is gonna have a field day with you, Burchill."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-26-2014, 01:34 PM

(10-26-2014, 01:32 PM)Maverick Said: "Sigh. So many insane characters now. How many do we got now? We have Justin Sane, Gein, Hysteria, and now this bitch. Heartsford is gonna have a field day with you, Burchill."

"And you are the only character with the lying gimmick! Well done Maverick for your originality."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-26-2014, 01:37 PM

(10-26-2014, 01:34 PM)Gein Said:
(10-26-2014, 01:32 PM)Maverick Said: "Sigh. So many insane characters now. How many do we got now? We have Justin Sane, Gein, Hysteria, and now this bitch. Heartsford is gonna have a field day with you, Burchill."

"And you are the only character with the lying gimmick! Well done Maverick for your originality."

"Yep. Just keep on claiming I'm a liar, which SO many people have done. Really, I'm not even going to reply about someone calling me a liar from here on out since people calling me a liar and me refuting them seems older than Mastermind's age at this point. As a matter of fact, why don't you just take your words and put them into a promo, so I can tear it to shreds?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post