Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
War Games Are Soon Upon Us
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-23-2014, 03:35 PM

The camera would slowly reveal Ghost Tank sitting on the couch, his body bound in chains and grinning ear to ear, revealing those black teeth. He began to let out that unnerving laugh, and shook his head as he laughed only to cut the laugh off and shake his head,

Tomorrow is the date...Tomorrow is where we learn our fate. Is it Team Azrael or Team Eli, that declares checkmate? Oh, it will be us. You'll be blue! What will happen, Azrael, when your team fails you? Because War is coming, oh it's very near. Do you think you can win by yourself, little deer? I believe you know, that I think you'll feel, you will taste defeat, in the rings surrounded by steel!

He began laughing again, then let out a heavy sigh

Jack, you went unnoticed for a reason. I care only a slight amount about you, because you're an opponent in this match, but truly, you're not on my radar. When I've lain waste to your teammates, is when I'll take notice. Is when you'll understand just how much care I have for you. You have shown me the same kind of caring. You dismiss me as much as I have dismissed you. Why do you think that is? Is it because we don't know one another in the ring yet, so we write off each other? Granted, my sights are mainly fixed on your Knight, and he will be broken before the match is done, but your other teammates have been more on my mind than you. Actually, Avery isn't even on the spectrum of my Care-o-meter. So, Jack, I've responded to you. Oh, I did not respond to one thing you revealed...You spoke on the epic tale of Beowulf. I have a simple rebuttal, that Grendel wishes he were me. How many of your team have truly shown up since I've been around? Avery was shown once, and the same with your Captain. Yourself, Kessler, and Knight are the only ones. However, unlike your captain, who showed his face once, declaring his superiority over us. Then poof! He disappeared! I can tell you what happened, if you're truly interested. It's a wonderful tale.

The camera zoomed out, and Ghost Tank held up a stack of beige papers, and he flipped the pages around, revealing the first page, which had a red stick figure on it and in black are the words "Blah blah blah blah blah."

First, Azrael made his statements. They sounded good, they were meant to give his team courage and encouraged them he did!

The paper was tossed away, and it revealed a bright green stick figure in front of the red one, and in black was a speech bubble pointing to the red figure and inside the bubble was "AAAAHHHH! IT'S GHOST TANK!"

Now, what happened next is I appeared. All I had to do, but...

Once the camera held on it for a moment he threw that paper away. The next was a pink saucer-like object with a square in the middle of the saucer, and in the middle of the square is a red head. Standing in front of the saucer was the bright green stick figure, and this time the speech bubble came from the green figure "I WILL DESTROY TEAM AZRAEL!"

I cut my first promo for our match. This made Azrael retreat into his little spaceship, seeking protection from me.

He then tossed that picture away after a moment. The next picture is actually a black paper, and white "stars" as children know them are placed all over the picture, surrounding the now bright pink saucer.

The man from the stars decided to retreat into them, because that is simply the only way he could escape a fate of being mangled by me, the New Breed of Beast, the New Kind of Monster.

The page was thrown away and the next paper was the normal color, with the bright green figure holding one arm up, and then with a black arrow pointing at the arm, and a line dashed to some words which said "Me, waving"

I couldn't believe how fast he flew away! The speed he used to flee from Earth, was faster than Kessler's chances of winning a match after every second he opens his mouth! And that's fucking fast! Holy cow I couldn't believe it!

The paper tossed away, leaving him empty-handed. He grinned to the camera as it zoomed in a bit closer to him

Team Azrael, your captain was here, then he left. Our captain was lost, but now he is found. I am the reason why you will lose. As I've said, Team Eli is the better team. It is a team built on Insanity, Trust, Truth, and the Horrific. You were never going to win at War Games. Your captain cannot fathom the Monster on Team Eli, and has left you. Kessler cannot shut up a single second about how he's the best, when I have proven I am his better. Knight thinks it smart to make me realize that the XWF has not seen my true potential, and that will leave him broken. Jack and Avery chase after dragons instead of actually paying attention to the thing that has been standing in front of them all along. That dragon was never the enemy, I was.

He laughed long, he laughed hard, but there was no fading to black. Ghost Tank chuckled as he calmed down, grinning wide

Do you know what happens when you ignore something you believe benign, but in actuality, it is malignant? It grows and grows and grows. You have been ignoring me for far too long. Chasing a dragon when you should have been watching over me. I have become the death of Team Azrael, and it happened under your very noses, IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES! Team Eli has become too powerful, and we are going strong! This team is the epitome of my very name!

Ghost Tank's voice began rising, shrieking

WE! ARE! QUICK! WE! ARE! STRONG! WE WILL BE THE DESTRUCTION OF TEAM AZRAEL!

Ghost Tank began to claw at his own torso, his own arms wildly as he continued the shrieking words

THE SCREAMS OF TEAM AZRAEL ARE ALREADY A PART OF ME! THEY TEAR AT MY VERY BEING! THEY ARE LOUDER THAN ANY SCREAMS BEFORE THEM!

Soon he'd stop clawing at himself, revealing many cuts from his nails, causing many wounds to begin bleeding, from face to his abdomen. His body slumped forward in his seat, head hanging low. His body began to shake, then very lowly, what would sound like sobbing. Then it grew higher, the sound becoming a somehow creepier version of his signature laugh, deeper, more... disturbing. His head seeming to snap to the left while he grinned wide enough that it would seem his lips could touch his ears if grinned any wider, those disgusting looking black teeth being displayed prominently. His head snapped back to normal position, the grin lowering as Ghost Tank spoke normally once again

The screams are so delightful...They're so beautiful! It is like listening to Beethoven's 5th for the first time! Can you hear them this time, Kessler? I hope you learned how from our debut match. Because then you can teach your teammates how to listen for the screams too. Once you teach them, Kessler, I want you to reveal that the screams they hear are of their pain, their torment, their cries of futility. Cries you were too stupid to understand during our first meeting!

Team Eli will be taught how to hear the screams too, so they can enjoy the sonata I create from breaking every single one of you on Team Azrael. Sleep tight, Team Azrael. Sleep well. Pay no attention to the whispers you hear in the dark, pay no attention to the footfalls you hear behind you as you walk alone at night. Why?

The camera zoomed in close to the neon green left eye as it looked around wildly, as if it was watching over his opponents wherever they may be

Because this time, it isn't me...I will be waiting for you all in the cage, and you all will experience the same feeling Azrael felt before he left...The feeling that you are banal. That you are nothing compared to me. At War Games, Eli will free the monster of his bonds, but where his team will know a great ally...Azrael's team will see their greatest fears made flesh, will see the Beast be unleashed...

He then spoke slowly and in a whisper, as if one was speaking to their lover

They... will... know... pain...

The neon green eye then stopped moving, and slowly came to stare straight ahead as his deeper, somehow creepier laugh played while the screen faded to black, and those neon green words once more flashed on the screen.

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post