Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Frodo addresses Mandii
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-22-2014, 07:02 PM

Frodo's in a hut somewhere in Belize, he looks nervous.

"Hi, Mandii. How are you?"

He looks around, hears Sarah coming, and runs out the room leaving the camera running.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-23-2014, 12:44 AM

Well if it isn't the duck man himself, You better have kept that duck in a safe place I might end up needing it again at some point. Maybe sooner than I think if Frodo keeps up his dick like he did last time. Encase you couldn't guess the answer is no before you even ask Frodon't but to answer your question I'm doing greatly ok.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 06:35 AM

"Girl, I'm married. You missed it. Wedding of the year. Course, you'da looked as cute standing up there as Mrs. Smackins, but Sarah can triple herself. You can't."

Hate Post Like Post
RealSovietDamage Away
Your Favourite Russian Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-23-2014, 12:34 PM

"Real Frodo? Stealing my name are we? Just because you're jealous I have my own show and you don't!"

[Image: SzrOES6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 12:37 PM

What a great way to punish mini-man for all the BS he's been coughing up out of his mouth like so much excess sperm.

I'll just pull his bitch right out from underneath him - oh, wait, she wasn't gonna be getting underneath him, was she?

So, what's up Mandii? Wanna make a midget cry?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 12:44 PM

"Real Frodo as in I'm not the one involved in matches. I am still in Belize. Recording videos and showing you. There's a Russian robot running around pretending to be me, and killing Big Boy. Also, Vinnie, you couldn't make cry if you wanted. You're just not anywhere near good enough. Grow a dick and try again."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 12:55 PM

You're gonna cry when a baby with blue eyes and naturally gorgeous blond hair pops out of your big crush's peachfish in nine months, dude. Watch.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 12:58 PM

"Two girls can't make a baby, dipshit. Like I said, grow a dick and try again. Besides, everyone knows Mandii won't sleep with you. You're too much of a worthless cock stain. Now, don't you need to go cry somewhere? Isn't that what you're known for? I'm just checking highlight reels, and it seems to be your go to."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:06 PM

Is that the reason she gave for not fucking you, Frodo? This IS the real Frodo this time, right? Not Simon or Sleepy or Doc?

Tell you what, you little ingrown ball hair, watch War Games and see a real highlight reel when I bounce your little stunt double on his head and make him three inches shorter. You'll get the little brother you always wanted!

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 01:22 PM

"You dumb fucker. You're really fucking stupid, aren't you? I'm in Belize, I've announced I'm not Simon,and I have two eyes. Yet you somehow can't tell who is who. Mandii didn't mistake me for having a fish smelling vagina, that seems to only happen to you. Way to represent your masculinity. And great way to make yourself look good. Fighting a one eyed untrained fighter. You're so tough. You're like Peter fighting an 8 year old. Except he gets more respect than you do. Have you considered suicide?"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:26 PM

Peter? Yeah, I'm actually gonna beat his ass too. Twice. And I LIKE that dude, dude. Just imagine what's in store for you when you get back from your little vacation, huh? That poor dumb cunt of a wife of yours might have to celebrate her returns to the ol' US of A by shopping for a casket. She'll probably get a pretty good deal, though - the full sized ones are way more expensive. Maybe she can get away with just sticking you in a shoe box and burying you in the backyard under your favorite shady tree, right where you like your litter box emptied.

I'm not even sure why you think I can't tell you and Simon apart, man. I said Mandii rejected you. She did. I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say this isn't the first time, either.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 01:49 PM

"Are you actually going to cry? Holy shit, call everybody. We can tell them how I made you cry. From Belize. In a hotel room. While jerking off to reruns of All in the Family. Holy fucking Cat Balls. You are a huge bitch. I feel bad for your dad. He's gotta look at you and say, 'Yeah, that piece of wasted Chromosomal Gingivitis came from my dried up pecker.' Fuck. On Father's day, do you send him an apology card? If not you probably should.

Ok, that's cleared up. You won't kill me, hell, you won't hurt me. Better men have tried, and better men have failed. Remember that. My wife has a bigger dick than you. You specifically asked if I was Frodo or Simon. Means you can't tell us apart. And yes, in the past Mandii turned me down. In the now, I didn't make a pass at her, so no. I wasn't shot down. Now, go look into suicide. I suggest hanging yourself and going to town and your rotten vagina. People will think it was an accident."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:53 PM

hay frodo i fukt ur mom hahahaha get rekt fgt
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 01:58 PM

"If you go back to her, choke her to death with your cock."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 02:00 PM

I choke u wit cok intead hahahaha loomynarty conspirary
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 05:26 PM

Did Crybaby Jane run and hide from what Frodo said? Maybe he won't even show up for the match then.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 05:39 PM

No, Jimmy, I didn't run away. Fuck off and prepare for that five-way assfuck you've been dreaming of your whole life, you sniveling wimp.

Now, Frodo, you little bastard,does it look or sound like I'm crying to you? What kind of bullshit tactic is that supposed to be? Watch me try - oh look, everyone! Frodo's crying now! Why are you crying? Stop crying Frodo!

Except everyone can fucking see you're not, just like they can see I'm not. Shut the fuck up. Mandii thinks you're such a fucking bum that she proactively turned you down earlier in this conversation, JUST IN CASE you decided to hit on her. Your dick will never be in her, just get used to it. But hey, if you're a good little troll then maybe I'll send you the sex tape I make with her.

But probably not.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-23-2014, 06:02 PM

Oh Vinnie you poor naive little boy, don't say what I think because thank god you and I don't share the same brain. Also did you name your blow up doll Mandii? Because last I checked I don't even know you but I could pop your head like a zit so how about you pipe the fuck down about being able to do anything with me that I won't do with Frodon't.

Besides "Loverboy", you seem to be over compensating for something. Do you think if you talk about putting your dick inside of a woman it will magically make it grow? Oh wait, it grows maybe a inch or two? So what that makes it about three inches all together? Or maybe you think if you talk about it so much that I will just magically want to jump on it. I'll cut you a little slack because I don't know you, thank god, but if I were you I would walk away. I don't enjoy pests in my house anyway.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 06:06 PM

Chick, don't get all fuckin' uppity on me.

I didn't brag about my dick whatsoever, man, I just said I was gonna fuck you. And you know what? If you actually take a few minutes to chill with me and get to know me, I bet I will. I'm not gonna force you, since I'm not a rapist like your little stalker over here, but I don't think you'd take too much convincing once I worked my magic on you, babydoll. So just relax, dude! It's all good!

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-23-2014, 10:16 PM

"The difference, Vincent, between your claims, and mine? You actually look like you want to cry. Maybe that's your default expression. I dunno, I guess if I had the mental capacities of a wet fart I would look like I wanted to cry as well. Hell, it could just be a side effect of the Hydrocephalus you've got going. I guess you can keep trying to impress people, but we've mostly seen through it. You're just a sad fat bitch.

Now, Mandii just said no to me. She didn't specify what the no is in relation to. See, I've asked her a lot of questions over our time together. I tried to for a long time to get her in a match, she refused. Then I got her in a match, and won. I did request a rematch with the correct stipulations. Since Ozy changed the stips right before our last match started. You do not know what she's denying. Much like you don't know a lot of things. Go back to sniffing markers or something."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-24-2014, 09:23 PM

Hey loveless boy, that was me being nice with you also I am not a man, bitch. I don't believe in magic just like I don't believe in faith or trust. I don't wish to know you so this is me being relaxed and telling you that there will never be a you and me doing anything, this includes braiding each others hair backstage before a match. I don't get my kicks from a boy who gets mistaken for a woman when he is turned around.

Now this, this is me being completely honest with you. One, I thought you were one ugly woman when I first laid eyes on you. Honestly I thought the reason you had beef with Frodon't over there was because you are the only tranny every that he would turn down. Two, you say it yourself you are just a boy and hunny bun it takes a man to handle me. Three, sex tapes and babies are about as attractive as, well, your face and you aren't much of a looker. Don't get me wrong I really love the sex, drugs, and rock'n roll look but cupcake it is not the right look for a baby face like yourself. Four, you look like a twig and while emo girls everywhere probably find you amazingly hot I find it to easy to break you, and toys that are easy to break last all of 5 minutes with me making them boring and above all else trash, like you. Do you want me to go on? This is all I've observed from you standing here and flapping your gums. I'm sure I can go ask a few people and they can tell me all about the loveless Vinnie Lane.

Oh one last thing, gumdrop, don't call me babydoll.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post