Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What does not kill him, makes him stronger."
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-23-2014, 01:27 PM

What does not kill him, makes him stronger.

"My whole career, I've had an issue with always kind of being an underdog and making a big mistake when it counts and falling and having to climb back up. One moment everything will be peachy and everyone will be saying the nicest things about me and loving me, and the next minute I'm the worst, I'm evil, all these things. It's like a fallen angel.

- Johnny Weir

"It's always better to shock people and change people's expectations than to give them exactly what they think you can do. It's not unexpected for me to be in a comedy film anymore; I'm no longer the underdog in that world. Not that I'm great or good at it or anything, it's just that I've done a bunch of them, so you're not shocked."

- Jonah Hill

"I never expect to lose. Even when I'm the underdog, I still prepare a victory."

- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Underdog: a person who is expected to lose in a contest or conflict. In my current case and position, I would exactly be that; the underdog of the XWF. The bottom dog, the dark horse, the longshot, the out-of-towner. The brash rookie who thinks she can come and play with the big boys when she's better off working as a stripper or something like that. Jill Lorder: the ditzy pretty-faced chick that is silly-minded to even think that she can run her mouth and tell everyone that she can go toe-to-toe with anyone from the XWF roster. Of course no one would take her seriously! Quite frankly, how can anyone take a woman seriously when she looks more like a supermodel rather than a legitimate professional wrestler? And she thinks that she can be bold and audacious enough to try and claim her mark here like as if she could beat anyone and everyone? It's all nothing but a joke! She's better off being seen and not heard, like a pretty little mannequin on display. Oh, Silly Jilly. Don't you know that you should watch your mouth and know your role in this business?

Well, I just don't give a fuck. Plain and simple.

I've heard it all before. "You're much too pretty to be wrestling." "You can't actually fight a man. You'll easily get beaten!" The whole "you can't do this" kind of crap. They try to put you down and say how you can't accomplish anything. Either that or they'll simply laugh in front of your face like you just told them the most hilarious joke ever.

They'll mock you.

They'll use everything at their disposal to try and bring you down. They'll kick you harder and harder into the dirt everytime you try to get up. They'll break you down piece by every little piece. This isn't the little leagues anymore. This is the Major Leagues where the big kids are at. You can't cry about it. You have to better yourself.

You have to make yourself better, harder, faster and stronger. It may sound like a downright banal thing to say, but it's true. You can't let any of them get the best of you. You can't give off any signs of weakness. No, there's no place for you to run to your mommy and shelter yourself from the bullies. In this kind of environment you need to have a tough exterior. You can't let them win over you, no matter how much their words may hurt you or how much damage they've managed to inflict on you... Both physically and mentally. You have to rise above the critics and the hate. You have to be strong. Attitude is everything. After all, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

I'll prove my self worth here. I will prove to everyone exactly why I deserve to be in the XWF. But I won't resort to sneak attacks or desperate measures just so that I can have my message be heard loud and clearly and get the attention that I need. Nor will I just consistently trash talk about other wrestlers. Running your mouth will only take you so far in this business. Actions speak louder than words. How can you expect to back up anything that you say in the ring when you lack the required skills necessary to do so? It takes consistency, hard work, passion and dedication to be at the top of the game and excel from all your peers. You can't just pay your dues for the sake of it. You have to break free from the rest of the pack and stand out if you ever want to have a shining moment and make it far. That is what you have to do.

This is what I have to do... and I will do all of those things. They won't know what'll hit them. They can go ahead and say all of the insolent remarks about me all they want. When it boils down to the end, my hand will be the one that is raised. There might some who may win a couple battles here and there, but in the end, I will be the one that wins the war. They may laugh and look down upon me at first glance, but I'll gladly prove them all wrong and show why it's never the best idea to underestimate your opponents. I'll show them just exactly what I am capable of. I will go out into the ring day in and day out and I will pour my heart and soul out into that very ring. It won't matter how much I'll weep and bleed or how much my body aches. I will keep getting up and up and give everyone my all. I will give everyone my 100 percent.

I will make my mark here in the XWF. I'll give them the Jill Lorder experience they never saw coming.

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:30 PM

hei babe tush sho u gud time?
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-23-2014, 02:00 PM

"Already playing the victim card, are we? You haven't had a true fight yet and you're already acting like the men in this federation are the scum of the earth. Typical modern feminist views of the world. Sure, the many people that continue to gawk over your appearance aren't helping matters, but you just need shut your whiny, prepubescent mouth up and listen to a story that I've been told by men and women against this feminist behavior nowadays."

He clears his throat

"Imagine, if you can, a bouncer and a bar patron. The patron has been going to this bar since the day it has opened, and the bouncer has eyes on this patron every time the patron stopped in for a drink. One day, the bouncer pulled the patron out of the bar and started to rape the poor drinker. There are witnesses, but they do not intervene, since the bouncer knows how to fight and they have no idea how stop this scene without incident. The patron is left bloody, bruised, knocked up, and naked on the streets. It sounds horrible doesn't it? It sounds like something a woman such as yourself would get pissed at, doesn't it?"

Johnathan smirks.

"The bouncer's name is Anna and the patron's name is Michael."

He chuckles.

"In what world are all men criminals and the women happy go lucky sunflower pickers? Yours, clearly. The women in this federation are just as nasty as the men. You need to grow the fuck up and understand that your gender is just as bad, if not worse than the males. Fail to do so?"

The smirk changes into a full blown smile.

"I'll be more than happy to teach you with actions, not words."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post