Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Tush Gon' Get Dat Kush
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-22-2014, 01:18 PM

As soon as Gein said his goodbye and parted ways with the leader of the team that will pulverise Morbid come Wargames, he immediately turned his attention back to causing mayhem. You see, Gein barely made it out of prison, as he turned up stoned as a wall, after buying from his dealer, Tush. Tush and Manson had been friends since childhood despite the obvious age gap (Tush being only 16 years old). However, Manson’s friend was not aware of Gein’s existence, just like every one of his acquaintances outside of the XWF.

"Hey Tush, got that Kush?" Says Gein as we walks up to his friend's garage.

"Ye m8 I got dat sheet u wnted m8tey"

[Image: Mc1GLWl.jpg]

"Damn, you dyed your hair ginger?"

"Ye itz so I escap from te copz."

"Very... clever."

"So u wnt dat kush?"

"Yes I do."

"I wood giv a fuc but I gave it to ur mom last nite m8!!!!!!!"

[Image: LzBkzxc.jpg]

"I think you just rekt me, Tush."

"U avin a gigle?"

"No, goodbye Tush."

"I did m8 c u l8ter m8 yess m8"

Anyway, enough about Tush, I just crammed him in here as an inside joke and to win 500 xbux, let’s focus on Gein. As he was parading down the street, talking to himself, he decided that he might as well respond to another type of comment he had been hearing about Gein from other wrestlers, since his very debut.

“It seems that I am sick and twisted. I need to be put down. Well, from someone who’s just had their wife and child put down. And yes, I did call you boring. How about I go ahead and say that you suck? Actually, you did beat Cain from our team, but that’s your only saving grace…”

He stops, as a maniacal smile stretches across his face. He rubs his hands together and turns towards the camera, the look in his eyes that seem like they are staring into your soul.

“…but you didn’t save Grace, did you? Nor your wife. You my friend are a failure. Obviously, I can’t sympathise with you, because I’ve never personally ever felt any twinge of like towards anyone, or love for that matter. That’s not how it works. That opens up weaknesses.”

He picks up a stick off the floor and starts walking, swinging the stick around before throwing it in the road where a unaware cyclist rides over it, flipping the bike forward as the guy lands on the floor. As if this wasn’t bad enough, a truck runs the bike over, as the poor man looks on helplessly.

“Victory Forever! Suck my dick. I noticed how you all stopped saying it once I pointed out how pathetic it was. See this is all coming from my bizarrely painted mouth. Since when has there been paint inside my mouth? Have I ever had paint inside my mouth?”

Gein says to a random guy who’s just walking past, who has no clue what is going on and seeing Gein’s face paint, he starts speed walking away.

“You also say that I am painted like some weirdo. Correct. What are painted as? Nothing, I can’t see a personality. I can’t see you winning come Friday and I don’t see you fighting alongside Morbid. What I can see though, is me, Theo, Monolith, Cain and Proxy with our hands raised high. The only thing you will see is your blurred vision staring up at the lights. And if you can’t see that, you should go to the optician. “

Gein turns down some alleyway and after not checking to see if anyone is around, starts to take a piss.

“I have full faith that Theo will lead us to victory. I don’t know if you can say the same about Morbid."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post