Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Do you remember when?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-22-2014, 10:43 AM

Since Alvald had joined Ghost Tank on his mission to become one of the greatest forces of the XWF, he had decided to 'bug' the place they currently stayed in. This time it showed Alvald waking up, and wrapping himself in several blankets. Something had been bugging him. The next part shows a different camera angle, and him walking from his room, to the couch upon which Ghost Tank slept, covered with just a single wool blanket, that covered only some of his large frame, leaving the man only covered from midriff to just above his shins. His pillow? A couch cushion. Soon Alvald brought a hand out from his blanket cocoon and nudged the man a bit. All that came out from the man was a grumble. So, Alvald pushed some more, harder, and this caused Ghost Tank to wake up, letting out a yawn that sounded, in a lot of ways, petite, compared the rough and tough way he handled himself.

Sorry to wake you, Mr. Tank, but, something has been bugging me about one of the promos we made.

Which, Alvald?

Where you lit yourself on fire.

This caused the larger man to chuckle, shaking his head,

You're wondering why I don't have first, second, or third degree burns. Why my hair was on fire, but none of it burned off.

This made Alvald nod

It's a trick I learned, dating an illusionist, but they liked to play with fire for their acts. Dancing with it, breathing it. They were amazing. They could make people think as if fire held no power over them, and that they had control over it. It's almost every person's dream. The power to manipulate such a force that is not only destructive, but, beautiful, enticing as it dances to and fro. People know the power fire holds, and dream to be able to manipulate it the way my ex did.

You keep saying "they". Did you date more than one illusionist?

Ghost Tank laughed hard, before shaking his head once more

Alvald, I am of the rare belief that humans are nothing more than animals. Just like them, we're not immortal, no matter how much we try to fight aging, to fight disease, to fight death. We all die. So, like some animals, such as our mammal friends, the dolphin, I feel we should do as we wish. If I find someone attractive, I tell them so, and we go from there. The illusionist I dated, well, they were born a male, but felt uncomfortable with the gender. As she grew up, she felt uncomfortable with her own body. She would look in the mirror, see the male staring back, but within, she felt she was a woman. So, she made great and painful strides to become that woman.

Why didn't you stay with, er, 'her', then?

Because, Alvald, we had two passions, passions that kept us too busy from one another. I was on the road a lot, going where I could to make money to save up for my dream. She wanted to stay and become a great illusionist. However, she taught me a few things. Basically how to survive in this world without much money to my name, if I have to, and how to make people afraid of me, afraid of what kind of power I can show I possess. Natural and 'supernatural'. To conquer fire, I do things like that promo, I play with it. To conquer cold, I sleep in buildings that have long lost access to heating, and sleep like this. To conquer pain, I hurt myself. To conquer fear, though, is another thing most people dream of, and it is the hardest. However, living the way I have, there's not much to fear. I don't fear clowns, heights, don't fear spiders or other creepy crawlies because I've chosen to live in places full of these kinds of things. When I am going up against an opponent, I don't picture them how they are, I picture them as a clown. It makes the whole process even more hilarious to me. Can you take anything a clown says seriously? I can't. It's why I am not fazed by someone's words, and I don't respect my opponents, unless they give me a reason to. Kessler, however, is someone I will never take seriously, he is a clown to me. He lost to me and then makes excuses for that loss. He is not a man, and therefor, he does not deserve my respect. No one on that team has earned my respect, yet, but Kessler? No matter what he says, no matter what he does, he will never get me to respect him. No matter what he does in the ring, against me, my teammates, or in the future, he is and will always be worthless. The rest of his team I'll see what they do in the ring. If they lose, and should they complain about this loss, I will see them the same way. As something I don't have to respect, no matter if I like them or hate them. Should my team lose, I expect the same kind of thoughts, same kind of actions. Should we lose, I do not want to ever see them say stupid shit about how his opponents had some kind of power, or had some kind of ability he didn't possess, which led to his team's loss. Eli knew what he was doing choosing this team. Eli knew that no other team could match us. Knew that no matter what, this team will do its damnedest to win. I will help make sure of this. Now, have I answered any and all of your questions? Because I'd like to get as much sleep as possible before I go work out.

Yes, Mister GT.

He got up off the edge of the couch, looking over to Ghost Tank, who turned over onto his right side, facing the back of the couch and beginning to close his eyes while Alvald began to slowly walk away from the couch, heading back to his room.

I'm sorry it didn't work out with her. You seemed to care a lot about her.

Ghost Tank didn't respond, which made Alvald think he really didn't care about the woman he was forced to leave, but the Illusionist would be on the Beast's mind the entire night, and in his dreams. The screen fading to black, with the neon green words appearing over the darkness

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post