Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
An Eventful Day at Chuck E. Cheese
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-22-2014, 05:34 AM

The scene zooms in on Theo Pryce, stepping out of his expensive black Rolls Royce. He shakes his head, before walking on the gravel in the car park as the camera reveals a Chuck E Cheese sign. Pryce leans against the sign as he dials a number on his phone, tapping his foot impatiently.

“First of all, why a kids restaurant? Secondly, where are you?”

He frowns as a strange voice barks at him down the phone, and he theatrically throws his arms up in the air.

“The ball pit? Y-“

Pryce is interrupted by kids screaming, running in different directions, wailing. He catches a mom spit the words ‘Psychopath! Get the hell away from my kids!” where he finally realises what is going on. Dodging crying kids and furious parents, he makes his way into the play area, where Gein is laying in a ball pit, bottle of cider in hand wearing nothing but his underwear and his signature Venom face paint.

“What are you doing?! You called me for a meeting!”

“This is a meeting, is it not?”

Gein swings his arm over the side of the ball pit, before letting his whole body tumble out onto the floor. He pulls a slice of pizza out of his boxers before taking a bite.

“Extra cheese. Tasty. Tell ya what, Theodore, they do live up to their name.”

"That's great. I'm glad you are enjoying the pizza. Nevermind that you are scaring everyone else in the place. Pretty sure they've already called the cops so that should be fun."

"Yep! Nearly as fun as when we demolish Morbidally Obese Angel's team at Wargames." He gets up off the ground and dusts himself off, still chewing on the pizza.

"Yeah about that. Look I'll be honest with you. I've been impressed with what you've done so far. You are fucked in the head. Don't take that as a slight. There are fucked in the head like that clown school drop out Anarchy and there are fucked in the head like you. I can work with someone like you. Your particular brand of crazy is useful to me."

Theo reaches over and grabs a slice of pizza off the table and takes a massive bit. A second later he spits the pizza out, hitting some father who looks like he's a tax accountant in the face. The man turns around and gives Theo an evil glare.

"Sit down guy. Trust me me when I tell you, I am a path you don't want to wander down. Go back to your family while you still have one." Theo then turns his attention to Gein. "This pizza might be the worst I have ever had. How can you eat this shit?"

"How can anyone eat this shit?! Well, I can, but I eat food to stop myself from dying rather than the taste factor." he takes another bite of the kiddy pizza. "I've come to the attention that there is a hole in the opponents' team. Did you see that promo on the XWF website?"

"I assume you are speaking about that latest piece of trash authored by gossip extraordinaire Morbid Angel? Yes, I've seen it. Do you have some thoughts on it?"

"Well, they are gonna fall hard at the PPV if there's any more of that. How does Morbid expect Harrison to fight for him if he does THAT?! Pretty stupid move if you ask me."

Gein drops the pizza and it slides down his leg onto his foot. He notices a kid staring at him so he chucks one of the balls at him, hitting him square in the head. He starts shouting as the kid starts to cry.

"Huh? Think you can just gawk at me like that you pre pubescent fuck?! HUH? HUH?!"

"Calm down Gein. Killing kids is bad for business. Trust me on that. As for that promo, if you can even call it that. I agree with you, what Morbid has done to LH is questionable at best. Not sure how you inspire unity by killing the daughter of one of your own teammates. But what if that wasn't what was happening here?"

Theo looks at the child and politely nudges them away.

"What if what we saw was simply an illusion? What if it was put out there simple so we could have this conversation? So that we could jump to the conclusion that Morbid is an insane fuck willing to kill a teammates daughter for shits and giggles. What if?"

"What if they stood a chance? What if Morbid was actually clever and could think of something like that? I think it's real. But that's just my pizza slice." he proceeds to bend down on the floor and eat up the pizza like a starving stray dog.

"But if that was the case, I don't see what they would gain from us thinking it was real?"

"Gein, allow me to explain some things to you. While wrestling on the surface is clearly about the physical, predominantly so in fact but the mental is an aspect of this that can not be ignored."

"You asked the qustion what does our opponent have gain from us believing that what we saw was real and the answer is nothing. And everything."

"Everything and nothing? How does that work? And I completely agree, the mental aspect cannot be ignored..."

Gein laughs before suddenly stopping as the wailing of police sirens can be heard faintly in the distance.

"Fuck, sirens."

"Fuck the sirens, the lesson isn't done yet."

Theo looks around trying to get a hold of the situation.

"Suppose for a moment that we believe what we saw and Morbid is infact the dumbest fuck to ever walk the face of the Earth. That he is infact actively sabotaging his own team like I said he was doing weeks ago and he truly has killed LH Harrison's oldest daughter, then why? That's the key here. Why. The answer is this because he hopes to ignite something in Harrison, something that he Morbid believes is dormant. It stands to reason that he wants to unleash the inner monster within LH Harrison. He can do that one of two ways, by actually kiling Harrion's daughter or by making him think that he has. Either way the damage psychologically will have been done. The best will be out."

"But what if there was another scenario at play here. What if this is all a show. What if Morbid and Harrison put on this production to give off the illusion that Harrison having seen what Morbid did is not out for blood, that he wants to take out his own Captain. What if Morbid and Harrison staged this to see if we would to borrow a phrase, "take the bait" and reach out to Harrison in hopes of getting him to join our cause only for him to double cross us. As I said, the mental can not be ignored. There are many moving parts here. Some seen, many unseen."

"I see. This is quite the situation. I find it extremely hard to believe that it's an illusion however. I can usually tell the difference with that, so maybe he does have a darker side to him? I'm curious as to why Morbid wants to do this. It's only one night. What he hypothetically could do is damage him forever-"

The sirens are getting audibly louder.

"Exactly. It's only one night. After War Games he can move on from Harrison. Unless Harrison wants to force the issue and go after Morbid but I'd imagine the psychological damage that will have been done to Harrison if this were indeed true would make wrestling rather difficult for Harrison. Again, that is if we were to believe that this weren't a work of fiction."

"Oh Harrison won't be able to stand after war games. I can promise you that. So we can safely rule out him going after Morbid. However, this means that Harrison is being used as disposable by Morbid. If this is all a setup, which I don't think it is, we wouldn't care either way about Harrison. He's our opponent. I still..."

Gein coughs into his fist as he sees two cops enter the car park.

"...fail to see the point of all of this. He hasn't really planned this out has he?"

"It's possible. Here's what I will say. Nothing is off the table. Remain skeptical. Believe nothing and no one. That's free advice by the way.This afterall the same guy who has treated Venomous as a disposable douche so for him to do the same to Harrison would not be out of the question. At all. Now as for more pressing matters. It appears that you are about to be arrested. Say nothing. You get one call. Make it me."

Theo pulls a card out of his pocket and hands it to Gein.

"I'll handle your bail. I hope you've got yourself a good lawyer. You are going to need one."

Gein tries to say something but is interrupted as two police officers grab him on either side.

"Mickey Manson, you are under arrest for..."

Yada Yada. Gein was too busy thinking about how much he wanted to mutilate the kids here and the melted cheese sliding down the back of his thighs as he was dragged off into the back of a police car.

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post