Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
I Think and They Are ~Part 3: New Breed~
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-22-2014, 11:15 AM

There are monsters in this world.

Monsters that look that awfully human in our eyes.

I'm sure you know some of them; Ted Bundy, Albert Fish, John Wayne Gacy, the list goes on and on.

However, others like to believe that they're the next international pile of filth, whether they be wannabe serial killers or people passing themselves off as insane.

Take, for example, Justin and Ghost.

Where they pay absolutely no attention to me and dismiss me as an insignificant factor in this match, I give everyone I come across in this federation a quick analysis before the day of the event, which is coming not too far from now.

I'll start with Sane, who seems annoyed that people are groaning at his name like people groaned at Justin Credible's.

A grasshopper crossed with a mummy?

You gave everyone such passionate and clever insults for everyone else in the team, yet you resort to calling me a transexual.

How do you know that there isn't more than one of me?

You don't know what's under the bandages and coat, so why judge us already?

And there you are, judging people based on what they feel comfortable with.

There's a ton of people that already believe that you are a terrible human being.

But you are an insult to insane men all around the world.

Do you do the exact same shit repeatedly expecting a different result?

Do you expect to win in every fucking match you fight in and expect to win, only to lose every time?

You yell in the face of therapists and expect everyone watching to believe you're crazy?

That does not prove that you're crazy, that only proves that your name needs to be changed from Justin Sane...

...to Justan Ass.

Now, what about Ghost, the only man who is actually insane, putting Justin to shame?

He'll hurt himself on purpose, just to prove that he cannot truly feel pain.

However, that's just because he hasn't fought a man that is truly capable of hurting him.

Have you ever heard the story of Beowulf?

Grendel terrorized an entire fucking kingdom and wiped out a large majority of soldiers.

That is, until Beowulf comes into the kingdom and kills him with barely any effort.

Which one of the five men in our team will be the one to take you down?

Will it be the master of time and reality itself?

Will it be the knight who thinks that women are the scum of the earth?

Or will it be me, the bandaged man that no one bothers to talk about?

Only time will tell...

...and only the games we play will show us what we are truly capable of.

Jack and Caleb are sitting down on a park bench nearby the city square, observing the passers by as the day carries on. Many of the people they see are rather happy with the day before them, as if absolutely nothing can go wrong. The main duo believe this too, at least Caleb does, we have no idea what Jack is feeling with all the bandages on and the fact that he's sitting under a tree. One look at Jack's red eye tells the viewer that he knows something bad is going to happen really soon. Caleb, catching a passing glance at Jack's narrowing eye, shows concern towards him, especially since it's a nice day outside.

Caleb: You're getting a little antsy over there. Is something up?

Jack turns his head towards the young man. He emits a sigh before giving Caleb a response.

Jack: Do you ever have the feeling of dread? As if you know that something really wrong is going to happen, but you don't know what it is?

Caleb shoots a questioning look.

Caleb: Most of the time when coming home from school, yeah, but I don't see what that has to do with what's going on now. I mean, look around you; children are actually having fun, no one's being harmed, which is a rarity in Detroit, the weather is nice, birds are active and chirping; face it, Jack, it's a perfect day.

Jack: Too perfect.

Out of surprise and confusion, Caleb scoffs at the statement that the mummy shot at him. However, he isn't laughing back.

Jack: Think about it, Caleb. It isn't too far from the truth. Usually when a day like this starts, you just know that something, anything, can go wrong. You remember the September eleventh attacks, right? It started out on a day just like this. One minute, you're enjoying a stroll along a local park without a care in the world. The next minute, the whole nation begins to mourn over the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands! I have every right to believe that something horrid is about to happen, and you can't deny that you feel the same way.

Caleb tries to put the pieces together for a few brief moments before coming up with a solution right out of the blue.

Caleb: You just afraid of your match on War Games? I mean, sure, you're fighting against some rather scary individuals, but I know that you can overpower them wi-

Jack: It's not the match, I'm confident that my team will be able to conquer everyone in that match, no matter what the cost. No, it's something more...spontaneous. As if something could go down right about...

Just then, a roar can be heard not too far off from the location the duo are sitting at. Almost everyone looks over at the direction they heard the roar. The duo stand up and looks above, where they see a large, blue and red dragon flying overhead. It looks like it can't be any bigger than twenty feet and longer than thirty. Wasting no time, Jack grabs Caleb by the hand and rushes him over to a manhole cover, where whatever the dragon shoots at them. Other people, getting kind of the same idea, start running away from the dragon as fast as they can. Just then, the dragon shoots a fireball out of its mouth, hitting a large amount of the people trying to run away from the beast. Screams of fear and death can be heard from many of the people that run past the duo as they crawl inside the sewer. Once they close the lid, the horrifying screams become muffled and tremors can be heard due to the great balls of fire hitting the ground, possibly hitting multitudes of people along the way. Just then, as quickly as the carnage starts, it stops. Jack lets a couple of seconds pass before opening it again, just to make sure the reptilian beast truly is gone.

Once the cover is shoved aside, Jack crawls out of the massive hole in the street and looks at the destruction of the buildings and already demolished rubble.He notices a ton of charred bodies that are nearing their way to ashes along with any possessions they were holding at the time. As soon as Caleb climbs out of the hole, Jack drops down to his knees in disbelief. Caleb sees the same amount of destruction that Jack sees, but he tries to make light out of the situation while Jack is slumped down on his knees.

Caleb: Well, look at it this way: it's certainly more than Ghost Tank promises to do in that cage.

This results with silence from the bandaged man. Caleb places a hand on Jack's shoulder while he observes the burning wreckage before him. Caleb helps him to his feet and tries to drag him away from whatever has just transpired, but Jack refuses to move. Instead he continues to stand there and breathe heavily, getting angrier as he continues to look at the mess.

Jack: For too long...

An acute listener might notice that he's choking with rage.

Jack: I've let things like this slide...I've let nature run it's course and eliminate those that didn't deserve it. Other times, people themselves know what to do and let people that hold the reigns of power take the situation into their own hands. I don't hold the reigns of power,...and this truly isn't a force of nature.

Just then, Jack pulls two knives out of his coat and begins to walk in the direction the dragon flew in.

Jack: We can kill this beast without any problems. Come with me, Caleb, We're going to kill a dragon.

Excited, Caleb follows after Jack to help him kill the large reptilian beast. They walk along the burning path the dragon had created for them, not caring what troubles lie in wait for them once they get close. The scene fades out not too long afterwards.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post