Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Goddamn, negros. Do you know how to win over at Team Piece of Shit, I mean Masters?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-21-2014, 12:33 PM

"First and foremost, shut the fuck up Vinnie. Seriously, stop talking about going to see psychics and shit. It's just sad at this point. Really and truly. You know what else is sad? You want us to forget the past, because you're the future, right? Well, let me ask how you can manage to say that shit when you're the one still living the 80's? Seriously, you're so fucking up Glam Metal's ass it's not even funny. Yet, you're going to call anyone out for liking the glory days of the XWF? Days when trash like you wouldn't have been allowed to set foot in the ring with people like me, or Gator. Yeah, I'm actually gonna give it up for Gator for a second, because he has been carrying your team all week, if it wasn't for Gator no one would know your team was able to speak fucking english. Because you have Mastermind butchering our ear drums with stupid ass half tales about people searching for their brother and shit. It sounds like it was written by a fucking autistic 5 year old. Bitch, people don't just join up in the Navy SEALs. Fucking . Then we've got McBride trying to play tough with some paedophiles or some shit. What the actual fuck? Can't say two fucking words about the fact that I'm gonna lay his ass out in the ring, but can compare notes with a kid toucher. And don't even get me started on that shit Zeke blew out his ass and called English. Just don't.

Fuck, I guess Vinnie's been crying about me or something. Maybe he's managed to get one fucking thin right. Right? He has to have, or am I just being hopeful. I mean the dude made his career out of literally not knowing the difference between his dick and his mom's toothbrush, so I guess I shouldn't expect shit from him. Hey, Vinnie, the difference is your dick actually goes in your mom's mouth. Fucker. Hey, speaking of mothers. Maybe you should give Darren Dangerous a call, he seems to be the only one that's more of a joke than you are. Wank Stain. I'd spend more time belittling your wins like I did to Gator, but I honestly think you might be so fucking that you think it's me complimenting you. Fuck, you probably think I'm complimenting you right the fuck now. Is that what's going on?

Surprise, he did get it right that I'm not Frodo, but man, did he really fuck it up thinking I'm gonna be easy. Not only that, but you also get shit fucked up thinking only Pest and I drop facts from the past. As a matter of fact, I didn't bring up the past here, except when I was referring to your partner's matches. Your buddy Gator is the one who dragged up names from the past. Unless you mean when Swag was complaining because Leda was gone. I'll explain that one, since you're too fucking to get that. Leda and Swaggy had a thing going, she left, he got his heart broken. Go on, try and draw more random ass connections. Please, continue making yourself look like a fool, and maybe go against anyone who has been here almost as long as Frodo has. Or longer, trust me, they will tell you about a past victory or something. It happens to everyone who actually has something to brag about. Like when Peter tells us how he's an 11 time Xtreme Champion, or when Barney brags about being a world champion. You're just whiny because your success, if you can come close to calling it that, doesn't matter for shit.

And yes, you are a . A huge fucking . You're not actually porking women, you're parking your baby dick in some teenage boy or something. I dunno, but you're not plugging hot girls. Even when you hired that Demi Lovato wannabe and tried to pass it off as pure coincidence, when we know he's too fucking stupid to know the meaning of that word. But he knows enough to attempt to call me fat. Really, he thinks I'm fat, why? Because I don't work out, or train in fighting? Nah, bitch boy, I ain't fat. I'm just not in the best of shape. But it's ok, because you're a crossdressing bitch. According to Health Discovery you're actually the fat one. To be 6'3 and above 202 pounds to them is beyond being on the large frame. You're just fat. I'm at the middle point of being medium or large frame. Hmm, I guess Vinnie likes to run his mouth without knowing shit, again. Oh, classic Vinnie. Constantly saying something stupid only to have it shoved back in his face like the fat kid he is.

Hold on, something dawned on me. If you're a fat, cross dressing, baby dicked, homo, does that mean you're actually Michelle Austin? Guys, break through, I found what Vinnie Lane really looks like. Or should we call him Michelle.

[Image: 01.jpg]

Hey, Michelle, when's the last time you saw your dick? Don't give me some bullshit about you using it on some hot girls or whatever lies you're gonna tell. We know if you ever actually picked up a girl you'd have her peg you for hours.

Wait, did I just catch this? You're now wearing a Rhinestone jacket? With your name on it? Are you fucking shitting me right now? Scorpio made a huge production of wearing a sparkly jacket all the fucking time. Are you now going to start pulling Wendy's Triple Stacks out of your pockets or seemingly thin air? Fuck, I'm getting cancer from you. You are so fucking ignorant and worthless that you're giving people Cancer. Especially when you drop these little bombs about tagging Scully in, or going for me when you win. You're excited for the match, and yet you don't even know what kind of match it is. I get more and more concerned every time your team opens their fucking mouths. You fucking imbecile. Seriously. It's not a tag match. We're all in the ring at the same fucking time. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S NOT A TAG MATCH. And you won't be pinning me. Believe it. If you and I are involved in the pin, it'll be holding your fat ass down. Try not to get a boner. And again, point to where I mentioned Scorpio, before this. When I'm calling you out for taking his wardrobe.

Or did it bother you when I referenced how Hank Lane is a better shit talker than you? I'm sorry that I can discuss people from the past of the man I was portraying. It's ok that the only people you know of in the world are people born after 2013. I think Swagmire's kid might be smarter than you, and he doesn't even exist. Fuck, Swag is more of a lady's man than you are, and he's a fucking virgin. Admittedly. Go back to stroking your dick to Samuels. You do love him, right? You did name your dick after him.

Now, onto my captain I just gotta say this to you."

[Image: aqZGg3R_700b.jpg]

Joseph-Gordon is pounding on Gwen's door frantically.

"MOM! MOM! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

The door opens and Simon is standing there in nothing but Gwen's silk robe.

"What's up, son?"

"I need mom."

Gwen appears covering herself with a towel.

"What's up, Son?"

"Code Pachinko."

"What?! Who told you that?"

"Dad. And Sarah. They're still in Belize. This guy is a fraud."

"Yup. My name is Simon, I'm from Leeds, and I was forced to be your dad, then I hid and figured I'd keep up the charade. Sorry. But his life is better than mine."

Gwen looks at Simon, then at Joseph-Gordon.

[red["You plan on sticking around, Simon?"[/red]

"Yeah."

She dropped her towel.

"Then I've got breakfast for you."

Simon closes the door before winking at Joseph-Gordon.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post