Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Song For The Dead.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-21-2014, 06:44 PM

*Gator trudges through the long grass and muddy pools of water as the hard rain crashes against him. He sways as he walks focusing on what is in front of him, out of breath and tired, he turns to the steep hill beside him and sprints up the tall mound of earth but slips on the loose mud and tumbles back to where he started. Gator punches the ground and looks to the sky, getting back to his feet and continuing his walk to find a way back to the road. He starts to cough loudly again and looks to the right of him to see the small red fox beside him again*

"Hello Jacob. How are you feeling?"

*Gator ignores the fox and carries on walking, trying to suppress more coughs*

"I understand all this doesn't look good. Aggressive cough, you feel weak and you're seeing a talking fox. But, you can't give up hope."

"Does it look like I'm giving up? Dude, Crimson Face appeared in my house out of thin fucking air. Todd works for an alien and I beat up a demon in a mini gauntlet. A fox claiming to be my spirit animal isn't that hard to take in."

*Gator slows a little, trying hard to lift his legs through the mud*

"Let me help. Simon has spoken again."

*Gator stops and laughs as the rain beats down on him*

"Of course Simon has spoke again, dude never shuts the fuck up. Why should I care anyway? The dude literally means nothing to me."

"Just talk to him, I'll relay his message."

*Gator continues to walk with the fox as it replays Frodo's promo. Gator listens while searching for a way back to the road*

"... He lost a match and left, you do the same. Go on.... That is all he said about you."

"Hahahe dude loves to talk. Fucking bringing up Santos, Davids and Flynn... Asshole. Why stop there Simon? Why not bring up Clean Lucena losing a match and leaving too? Yeah, because that's the whole reason why those people left or went on hiatus. You fucking dense, pathetic fuck. You actually believe those guys left because they lost? If that was the case, why didn't they leave sooner? No, you fucking idiot, those people had things they had to deal with. Losing sucks, but it's not the end of the world, you honestly believe they left because they lost!? Is that why Frodo is in Belize? Because he lost the match for the Trio belts? He's too much of a fucking failure to face everyone again? Shit. You are joking right? They left because they lost, how fucking dare you. What kind of scumbag shit talks people who left? Oh, wait, your teammate Scully talked bad about Lucena after he had to leave for a while. Fitting, we got a big team of pathetic assholes all clumped together. Tell me Simon, you keep talking about how I switched myself around and how I should just leave after a couple of insignificant losses. If you are seriously saying that then why did Frodo last so long? He switched his personality every month and lost matches too. You! You acted like some wannabe gangster before you broke out the wannabe badass act and are you gonna leave after you lose our match?"

"Okay, let's get to where you started and work our way down shall we. I don't give a fuck about Todd. He's my friend but he's a big boy, he can stick up for himself. But I just love when people start to talk about Todd because they've started to run out of shit to say. That's the only reason you're bringing him up. You had a go at me for bringing up Cyren, you said he isn't in this match so don't bring him up. Todd isn't in this match Simon, why the fuck are you talking about? Why do you have to prove your better than Todd? A real wrestler knows they're better than Todd, but oh wait, you're not a real wrestler, just some lame Frodo. Fuck, I find it funny now that I corrected your lazy ass about my first match you've done all kinds of research to try and fix that. You're even going through Todd's history! Let me hear that line one more time."

*The fox speaks in Frodo's/Simon's voice*

"Todd isn't nearly as good as I am. I've yet to actually lose in the ring. I stormed off and walked away, I quit."

"In my book, quitting is worse than losing. If you get pinned or tap out, you at least saw a fight to the end. Just straight up leaving, that's a fucking pussy move if I've ever heard one. Now, you talk about how Davids is my biggest accomplishment here. Yo! Simon! You fucking paying attention!? You're ONLY accomplishment is beating Heartsford, you're second biggest accomplishment is quitting. Don't bring up my accomplishments when you haven't done shit. Congrats, you hit a uppercut on someone in the air. Whoop tee fucking doo. Heartsford's head is so big I have to stick my elbows to my side when I turn around just in case I accidentally hit that bulbous cranium. Don't call me on shit when you haven't done shit."

"I didn't steal your words Simon, again, please try and pay attention. Yes, I know this situation I'm in isn't normal. I have a fox following me repeating everything you said because I have no means to watch you talk. Fuck, I don't even know if what this fox is telling me is what you really said. But at this point, it's my only option. You said it'd be better if I actually use video footage. Mother fucker do you not see where I am right now!? You've been shitting on people for not paying attention and missing the point when you've been doing it all this fucking time! Listen! Watch! I don't know if there's someone playing a prank on me, there must be a cameraman nearby filming this or else you wouldn't be able to know what I said right? I don't know why these fucking ninja ass cameraman aren't helping me right now but fuck it. Let's enjoy this god forsaken wilderness and this bullshit rain, let's enjoy my psychotic breakdown and have a good ol' laugh! ... Simon, it's pretty clear to anyone paying attention that something is telling me what you said, think of that as a replay. Here you go again, thinking someone is stealing from you when nobody is. And I thought I was paranoid. Haha, and just like when people bring up Todd for having nothing to say, you bring up Scarlett. You really losing traction now man? What is your obsession with dicks? Tell you what, let me satisfy that hunger cocks you got. Mr. big dick player, why you lying? Why are you overcompensating for that maggot between your legs by screaming about how big your dick is like a fucking thirteen year old, pointing out that you have cock on the brain lying about how other guys have smaller dicks. I don't give a fuck about your dick size, but I know like everything else, you're lying about that dick size. You know who else lied about their dick size? Darren Dangerous. Yeah, I could draw a shit ton of comparisons about how pathetic and lazy you and DD are. I could even make the comparison about you both think that you're shit talking gods. But I won't make those comparisons Simon, because saying you are anything like Darren would be too much of an insult to him and I'm not one to insult people who leave unlike you. Actually scratch that, fuck Darren Dangerous, he actually did leave because he lost a match. Why the hell didn't you use a real example before Simon? Fucking tool, what else did this bitch say?."

" Wait, you think I'm just randomly yelling at walls? That I'm not actually recording this for you? You're the paying someone to act like a fox to recite my words to you. And the one who spent a week sifting through Where's Wally books. And you dare call anyone's intelligence into play? For fucking real? I have to keep asking this, because I can't tell if you guys are playing some elaborate joke on me or not."

*Gator facepalms*

"Simon. I know you are recording this especially for me. The whole yelling at walls thing was a metaphor for how all over the place you are, you're shouting and screaming to nothing, losing your footing with every dumb syllable that falls out of that cum stained mouth. Do you get it now champ? Why would I pay someone to act like a fox!? I didn't even know if you could see this fucking thing! If I could pay someone to act like a fox that morphs into you, Peter and fuck knows what else, I would buy a fucking helicopter to take me out of this fucking bushland! Oh, yeah, you finally decided to do some research and look up some of my promos. Well fucking done, bringing up how I read Where's Wally all week, did you not finish the rest of the promos? You do know the reason I did that right? Wally, the guy I was facing not the book character, did nothing entertaining all week. I played along with him and read his books, made a joke out of the affair. I actually said that it was all a joke, go back and watch them, it was all a joke. Want to know why? Because I'm not some fuck who sits on his hands and does nothing when I can actually have fun and entertain people, that's what I did, I had a fun relaxing week."

"And now you're trying to fix that fuck up you made. The fuck up you made because you were too goddamn lazy, you go through researching all my matches now because you fucked up so badly hahaha. Wow. When the fuck did I brag about beating raYne and Wish? Also this kid called Ben Bones was there too. I didn't brag. I simply corrected you. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I said I beat them, and I did. Did I make it look like I overcame the odds and got the upset victory? No. I just corrected you because you were wrong about something. And because I managed to hit a nerve with you being wrong yet again, you are just trying to talk louder and making yourself look worse than before. Because you're not thinking Simon, you're not listening Simon, you're not paying attention Simon. Shit, it feels like I've been talking to a plank of wood all week with the talent to boot. Hope that team carrying you doesn't get a splinter."

"And that's it. I'm done with you. I've proven over and over again just how pathetic and worthless you are. Stop acting like Frodo, Simon. It's clearly getting you nowhere fast. Hahaha, but you bring up how Mazzy would have picked you first. Even if he did it would have been the biggest disappoint to him, expecting Frodo but getting some cheap knock off that doesn't mean jack shit. But how about this, you didn't even sign up because you were a fucking pussy. You wanted to take some time off and go after guys like Heartsford, but as you say, Shane asked you to take Samuels' place. Sure. I was looking forward to going up against him, he's funny. Not in the same way your funny, you're funny like a drunk monkey trying to climb up the stairs, Samuels' actually made me laugh with jokes. Fuck, his best joke was probably dropping out and letting you take his place."

*Gator stops in his tracks in the grass and looks around some more. The treeline to his left, further away from civilization, the steep hill to his right , which he cannot climb due to the loose mud and his tired body. And he looks in front of him, to the seemingly endless overgrown, twisted grass. He continues to walk as the rain lightens a little. Only a little*

"This fucking place. You know what, fuck Pest and his fucking team! I'm tired of hearing their bullshit. We got this cunt called ... Called ... Shit. Oh that's close, SHIT! That's it right? No, SWAT! SWAT that's it. Fuck, I almost forgot his name, no surprise considering he has done fuck all. Pretty funny really. He could be the mascot for Some shitty team, see what I did there? Mr. Some shitty fed, some shitty team. Thought I'd point that out considering all of you miss the point and just lack cognitive thought. Anyway, he could be the mascot, a team worth nothing represented by some fucktard that has done nothing and will achieve nothing."

"Moving up the shit list we've got Scully. I guy I spent, oh say five minutes talking about, and he's so fucking scared of me he's dug his head into the sand. This fucking cunt, I've been wanting to kill this dumb kid for some time now and he's pussed out on me. Pack up his lame trash talk and hid away under a pile of coats like a kid scared of the monsters in his closet. This asshole who has been trying to suck my dick since day one, hired his own Todd, this fucking loser who I called Suzy and accepted it. Like a trained fucking dog, he accepted the name I gave to him. He said he'd rather be called Suzanne. He took the name I gave him and wears it as a badge of honour because someone infinitely better than him finally acknowledged him and I buried him so fucking hard he doesn't want to open his dumb fucking mouth again. I can see why Pest wanted to pick you first."

"Speaking of Pest. Let's go to the so called captain and his rag tag crew of Neanderthals. I don't to waste too much time on this guy. He released a promo before I got stuck in here. He asked himself why is he still fighting. That is a good fucking question Pest. Why are you still fighting? You clearly don't have what it takes to win a match against a legitimate opponent who tries. But, oh most valiant leader, don't let this commoner worry you. I am but just a man who wishes to share my honest opinion. And that honest opinion of mine is that you are the worst thing ever to set foot into the XWF. Now, I know that's what your going for, child fucker and all around scumbag,sure, you're pretty bad. But! And this is a big fucking Nicki Minaj butt. This whole asshole agenda you try to portray doesn't mean shit when you haven't got the skill to back it up. And you, my little fart trapped in a lift, have most definitely not got any skill in your body."

"Lastly, Gilmour, the man who should be the captain of this team if I'm perfectly honest. Hey Pete, how you doing? I'm showing respect to you because you showed it to me. But seriously dude, why the fuck are you still on Pest's team? I know you hate that guy more than anyone. Just kick the shit out of him and take his place, maybe then your team will have a chance of winning. Don't think just fucking do it. You are the goddamn king of the XWF! Fuck Pest and kill that son of a bitch and take your throne! Or don't, fuck it. Live under Pest and lose under Pest, either way you're still going up against me and my teammates. You guys have a snowballs chance in hell of coming out alive by the end if this week. I'm not one to auto assume a victory but with Simon leading the charge, it's pretty clear to anyone paying attention that you are all fighting a losing battle."

*Gator coughs again but quickly stops himself, he laughs and opens his arms to the pouring rain*

"Come on Some shitty team! Fucking try and take me down! I'll play the martyr! I will give my life just so my team can see victory! I will fight and I may fall but I will carry on swinging to the end, take your eyes off my teammates for a second and look down on me. Hail me with bullets! Bombard me with your best! I promise I will not be the one to see the losing count! Friday can't come quick enough. Detroit will see a night to remember. That cage will become a graveyard! Detroit will become a war zone and your team will be some of the forgotten who fell. So, all eyes on me mother fuckers! I will play the martyr and I will gladly die so my team can win."

*Gator drops to his knees, he looks at the pools of water on the floor which ripple with every bead of rain, distorting the reflections of dark clouds and the setting sun. The fox sits in front of him and looks Gator in the eyes*

"Will you play the martyr?"

*Gator kneels in silence. He feels a warm hand on his shoulder and grabs it*

"Jacob. It's time you woke up."

*Gator looks behind to see Scarlett holding him*

"I don't think I can Scarlett. I'm sorry."

"So you're just going to leave me?"

"I don't want to but I haven't got it in me to get out of this nightmare and climb that hill. I'm stuck here."

"What a surprise."

*Gator looks in front of him to see his father pacing slowly in the grass, the fox still staring at Gator*

"You leave Japan, your mother and me. Now you leave the only woman that would love you."

"Fuck you."

"Pathetic."

"I agree."

*The fox speaks reminiscent of Frodo but with more anger*

"Your a loser, you should just kill yourself."

"Fuck you!"

*Gator throws his arm back to punch his animal companion but stops when he sees the gun in his hand*

"Wake up."

"Leave."

"Kill yourself."

*Gator steps up and the imaginary figures back away. He looks at the gun in his hands as the rain gets heavier and heavier*

"This isn't real."

"This is as real as you beleive. You pull that trigger, all of this will end. I promise."

[Image: 1407949011322]

To be concluded.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post