Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Ezekiel speaks even slower so the entire Team Pest can comprehend.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-20-2014, 06:36 PM

I....I just don't understand. I mean, I knew Team Pest were a group of idiotic fucktards, but I wasn't even aware of the amount of stupidity that they were capable of.

Honestly I didn't even know that amount of stupidity existed.

Peter Gilmour has to be the dumbest motherfucker on the team.

First off Gilmour, I never said I got rid of my AIDS. Bitch I still have it, and I believe Maria Brink does as well. Which means you do too. Welcome to the AIDS family. Anyway, you admit to never seizing your championship opportunities, and then you shoot me with the classic "yeah I haven't won, but have you ever got a shot" scheme.

That has to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard, because I'm pretty sure if I had half the opportunities that you're had, I would've been a Multi-time champion. Ah, dumb fat and gay.

Oh but me calling you fat is so played out right?

Just how your "suck my dick, i'll kill you, i'm going to kick your ass" but never fulfills the threat moniker is played out? Practice what preach you useless bag of garbage. Suck MY dick, nigga.

Frodo Smackins, S.W.A.T. and Skully were to much of pussy bitches to reply to my comments. Kinda scared ass team have you assembled, Pest?

Oohhh, I'm glad I spoke of you. Almost forgot about the team leader.

Pest, whatever weed you've been smoking, you need to hook me up as soon as possible.

I say that because you were speaking so out of tone that I thought you were in one of those scary-high situations. First off, you asked does it haunt me when I lost to AIDS.

No.. It doesn't, because I know at the end of the day, I'm here and AIDS is patrolling around in the bodies of Morbid Angel, Maria Brink, Gilmour, just to name a few.

Then you asked does it haunt me to know that I can't beat John Austin, but I've beaten John about three times, and even beat his mistress! Then you say I lost for my team, but I didn't. My team wasn't as strong as you believed. Asylum was to busy being fucked by Father to even show up, Shadows was too high, and Austin, well I shouldn't have to speak on him at the very least.

But what really hurts my mind is that you called Mastermind the "worst captain ever." And yet, later you said that S.W.A.T. was the weakest member of said team.

I... I just don't understand. A teammate never puts his cohorts down, under any circumstances. And yet, your team is blatantly disrespecting each other. Peter said:

Quote:They take on TEAM PEST which is myself, along with SWAT, Frodo Smackins, Scully, and our so called "team captain" Mr. Shitfed. Now I am not in a great mood about being on a team with a guy who I tortured for an entire month and the guy who is refereeing my match with Vinnie Lane. I hate it! I so wanted to be traded but nooooo, Pest had to use his "stroke" if you will to make sure I was on his team because he felt that since I've had some big wins lately, it could help the team win. HA!

So much for you having great team chemistry. I won't be surprised if Gilmour just goes insane and hits ever single member of "Team" Pest with Gilmour Cutters, and handing us the victory, as if you're not already doing that.

I mean, Gilmour is so dumb, the bitch can't even get his shit together and say my first name.

I would call this match a cake walk, but I feel I'd be sugar coating things.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post