Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Old Business
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-20-2014, 04:26 PM

The scene fades in to an exterior view of Theo Pryce's home in Paradise Valley, a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona. The home appears as though it has been neglected for the last several months which is not completely surprising given that it's owner was hiding out on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

A black 1972 Dodge Charger pulls up the driveway and stops at the foot of the steps leading to the front door. The drivers side door of the vehicle opens up and out steps XWF Superstar Michael McBride. McBride is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a black zip up hoodie which is zipped about 3/4's of the way up. Michael quickly makes his way up a handful of steps, presses the doorbell and then waits, presumably for Theo to answer it.

A few moments pass and Michael hits the doorbell again, this time the door swings open and standing on the other end is Theo, wearing a suit as is his general attire.

"Aye mate it's so good to see you. When me phone rang and I saw your name pop up I could hardly believe it but here ye are, alive and well."

"Here I am. How about you come in."

"Aye."

The steps aside to allow Michael inside. Once in the home Michael looks around, stunned at what he says.

"Aye, you've been robbed mate."

"You'd think that but no. My sister in her infinite wisdom had all my stuff placed into storage while I was gone."

"Aye that's sweet of her."

"She's a cunt."

"Aye that she is mate, a wretched one at that."

"Jesus McBride that's my sister you're talking about."

McBride takes a step back, thrown off by the turn of events.

"I meant nothing by it Theo, she's a lovely lass."

"I'm fucking with you Mikey. She's a cunt. A horrible vile wretched cunt. In fact she's the cuntyiest cunt that ever cunted."

"Aye mate."

"Follow me, we can discuss business my office."

Theo leads McBride through the halls of his home, out the backdoor and to the steps of Theo's enormous pool. Unfortunately the office that Michael had envisioned when Theo said the word office is not even close to what Theo is apparently calling his office. You see Theo's office is actually two metal chairs placed at the bottom of an empty pool with a small brown box serving as a desk and an old lamp with pieces of cardboard box taped to the top of it to serve as an umbrella from the sun. Theo points down to the rudimentary office set up as he begins to descend his pool stopping only when he reaches one of the metal folding chairs.

"Have a seat Michael."

"Are you doing ok Theo?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"Well, and I mean no disrespect mate, but your office is two metal chairs and a box."

"And a nifty umbrella I made with cardboard and tape."

"Right it's just that, well I'm a bit more used to the way things were."

"You mean all the glitz and glam?"

"Aye."

"Well this is the new me. Low key.'

"Really?"

"Fuck no. What good is having billions of dollars if you can't spend it? No see I've just been too busy and mostly lazy to bother getting my stuff out of storage. Plus I don't know if I want to stay in Phoenix or live somewhere else."

"I see. Where have you been laying your head down at night my friend? I didn't see a bed or even a mattress in the house."

"Well last night it was some chick named Liz's, the night before that I think it was Tori. You know what Mikey, I think tonight I'm going to go out and find some black snatch. I've fucked a half alien half human, a vampire and more white chicks than I can count but never a black chick. That needs to change. The chick I fuck tonight, her name needs to end in "esha". Speaking of quality tail, how's that wife of yours?"

"Keeping me busy. But otherwise fantastic."

"She's a good one Mikey. Would you mind if I had a go at her?"

"What?"

"What? Nothing, just shooting the shit."

Theo looks around awkwardly for a few moments and then looks down at his wrist expecting a watch to be there but there is nothing but a tan line where a watch used to be.

"So Mike I wanted to talk to you about our business with the Italians."

"Aye mate."

"So how have they taken to the news that we can't do business with them anymore?"

"We can't?"

"What?"

"Why can't we do business with them?"

"Wait, what the hell have you been doing for the last three months? Have you been breaking into Pryce Industries warehouses? Because I would be ok with that if you were?"

"What? No. I have been selling off what was left of our initial stockpile. After the first few orders it became obvious that they kept wanting the same things over and over. So I grabbed some extras and have been selling it off. But I am about to run out."

"Yeah ok, well two questions. First, what have you done with the money you have made the last three months? And have you told the Italians you are running out of supply to fulfill their orders?"

Michael reaches into the inside pocket of his black zip up hoodie and pulls out an overstuffed white envelope practically busting at the seams and places it on the makeshift table.

"Very good. And for the second question I asked, wow do you suggest we tell the Italians that we need to call off our arrangement?"

"Why do we need to do that mate?"

"Well because I'm done with Pryce Industries and while the idea of you repeatedly breaking into warehouses and stealing their products so you can continue to sell them on the black market is appealing to me it's also extremely dangerous."

"I've gotten in and out of far more secure locations than any of your companies warehouses."

"It's not the getting in and out part that concerns me it's the part about being caught by the cops. You see one of the chief differences between Erica and I is that if I had someone repeatedly breaking into my warehouses I'd order them killed on the spot but Erica...Erica won't get her hands dirty. Instead she will let you blissfully walk into a trap only to be nabbed by the cops or the feds or who knows maybe INS and then it's game over for you."

"Aye mate, I see what you mean. So what do you want to do?"

"Will your wife be willing to talk to the heads of the Five Families and let them know that our arrangement is off?"

"Would she? Yes. But I can promise you she wouldn't be too happy about it. It's not really her place to bring this to them. It's ours."

"Yeah I figured. It's just that...well I just got the Yakuza off my back the last thing I need to do is get the mafia after me."

"Aye."

"Ok fine. Talk to your wife, set something up for next week and I'll come to New York and we can meet with them. Hopefully they understand it."

"I'm sure they will mate."

"We'll find out. Ok, enough old business. Let's talk War Games."

"What about it?"

"I've been rather underwhelmed with the effort of my opponents. Especially their team Captain Morbid Angel. The guy actually called me a the other day. Mind you this is a guy who dreamed about fucking Barney Green. And not the skinny blonde version that showed up for a few weeks. The fat fucking whale Barney Green. Let me repeat that, he dreamed about fucking that fat piece of shit. And he has the balls to call me a ? Unreal. Pretty sure Morbid Angel likes it when guys double park their dicks in his hinehole. Hell it even makes sense that he would team up with a guy like Venomous. That guy has definitely seen a dick up close."

McBride says nothing instead he just remains in his seat laughing as Theo continues to rant about his opponents at War Games.

"And fucking Venomous. Jesus Christ is he a . Half of what he says doesn't even sound like English and the half that I can actually understand doesn't make any sense. He thinks my team failed me? Ok. That's good to know. The match is 4 days away but he thinks my team has failed me already. Kind of like how his parents failed him when they didn't just agree to let his mother jam a coat hanger up her fuck hole. The guy literally went on and on about busts and effort and how Morbid didn't pick any busts, completely ignoring the fact that Venomous is worse than a bust. A bust is at least someone you pick that you think will end up doing something but Venomous? He was picked simply so that he can take a beating from my team. That is his only role in this match. It's not to inflict any damage, it's certainly not to pin anyone. It's to get his ass kicked from bell to bell. Why is that you ask? Let me tell you Michael. You see while various members of my team are treating Venomous like a human pinata. Guys like Morbid and Doc will sit back and wait for the opportune moment to strike. You think Morbid gives a flying fuck if Venomous is taken out of that arena in a stretcher? Fuck no. In fact he's counting on it. Fucking Venomous. The guy is hell bent on being verbally abused just like the rest of his team, so at least on that front he's on par with the rest of them."

"Theo I have to tell you, you are on your game lately. Did something happen to you when you were on that island?"

"Yeah I yelled at that dipshit Jimmy for 3 months nonstop. Fucking idiot. Anyway, fuck him. Fuck Team . Let's go out and find me some black punani. I know just the place."

Theo gets up from his seat pats Michael on the back and starts to ascend his empty pool while Michael just looks on not really sure what to do.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post