Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Reality
Venomous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-19-2014, 11:26 PM

So, Monolith finally cut a promo, I must say I am utterly disappointed in it however big boy, you failed to respond to any key points I have pointed out in my promo, for starters, how a jobber manage to invade and blow up Rapaport Industries pretty much ruin your first run in the XWF, hell, let me just point out the obvious here and state that your promo was basically just firing someone completely worthless. I can do that to watch.

Hey come here, guess what? You're fired.....

See Monolith, it's that easy, now I know technically it was Daniel that fired him but come on now, if you cut a promo it better have something worth watching. That was by far the most useless promo I have ever bothered to watch in my entire life. It was the biggest waste of two minutes and thirty seconds in my entire life, and I don't even think the promo lasted that long at all. Seriously, it was terrible, next time why don't you spend more of the promo talking about your match, and less about firing worthless people.

Now, here's another thing I would like to point out, what was the purpose of throwing the employee in question? To show off your strength, to try and maybe impress a few people. If so, you could've fooled me, I mean come on. Do you really think chucking some fat ass who probably has no balance to begin with is an achievement. I honestly can think of hundreds of way that would've better showed your strength then throwing him out of the door. Let me tell you something you want to prove how strong you are. Why don't you test how strong you are on.....me? I want to see how strong you are on Friday Monolith and there will be no excuse if you fail to impress me. Prove that you are strong. Test your strength on me, I want to see everything you have in you come Friday Monolith.

Now moving on to bigger and better business.

Theo- Man let me tell you something, I think your team has failed you. Honestly the only person you picked that is even coming close to putting in your effort right now is Gein, and I am exaggerating a bit one I say close. Theo, it isn't your fault man, I mean you thought you were picking a good team, sometimes your picks are just busts, take the Cleveland Browns for example, it seems like no matter how much potential their draftees have. It always ends up being a bust. Now, unfortunately for you. Morbid Angel did not draft any bust picks, for example, your very first pick Theo, I have failed to see ANY work from him yet. Now that is by far your biggest bust I have seen, but I guess I could point out a few others, such as Cain, and Monolith, I mean, they've each had below par promos, and on top of that they've only cut one promo PERIOD. So, Theo if you fail to understand what I'm getting at, in simple terms it means that your team has already lost, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change this little predicament, maybe ask your team to put in some more EFFORT. Now, I guess there is technically two days until show time so some miracle could happen in which your team puts up a HUGE effort in these last two days, however it is extremely unlikely and probably won't happen.

In all honesty though Theo I do wish you the best of luck in hopes that you at least succeed somehow, if not in victory, which you won't win, there is no way you'll win this match. At least know that you put in your best effort. Here's to this match being somewhat challenging, I'm the kind of guy that doesn't like easy wins so tell your team to pick up the slack. Or there will be some grave consequences for it.

Moving onto next is Gein- You claim I am a rip-off of you, in reality I am nothing like you, and have made no attempt to be like you, the sad truth is. You have put in the 2nd largest effort on your team, but even your effort is pathetic. Accusing me of being a rip-off, I am nothing like you. I mean what the fuck have I done that would place me under the definition of a rip-off I would love to know the answer to this Gein. I mean, for one, I am not anything like you, will never be anything like you and I don't want to be anything like you, so quit your bitching and move on. Your point about him trading me is invalid as Morbid explained himself already. I have forgiven him and it is about time you move on from this Gein.

Anyways I am going to end this here.

VICTORY FOREVER......

[Image: XlSyouI.png]

XWF W/L/D RECORD: 1-0-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post