Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Friends(?)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-19-2014, 08:19 PM

You refuse? How discouraging, but very well. I'll gladly wait until you and the young lady settle your differences, if that will lead us to "normal" circumstances. Instead of using that hole in your face and fail at proving your point, as you always do, perhaps you could use those amazing ring skills of yours? I know you've denied the challenges from the ladies before, but poking your nose where it doesn't belong... That's just like a challenge, is it not?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-19-2014, 08:30 PM

"Lookie here, boys! She says actions speak louder than words! So she'll actually suck your dick instead of saying that she'll suck your dick. You see how your own words can be turned against you, dumb bitch? What exactly does my win loss record have anything to do with getting your ass out of this federation. We don't really need another woman acting like hot shit walking around the joint while all of the men look over her with blood shooting out of their noses. We already have Roxy for that and the dumb slut is long gone."

"You know how to back up your words, huh? Okay then, back them up. I'm right here in front of your face, why wait until we get into the ring? Oh right, because you're a woman, and anything you do in and out of the ring would be considered an embarrassment by society."

"In the XWF, there are very few people you can call friends. Most of the time, the first person you'll meet will turn out to be your worst enemy. Oh, and also in the XWF,when people see a woman, many of the wrestlers in here would want you to bend over to let them use you like Arthur did with the stone."

"So, not only is she a wench, she's also a naive one. Yeah, do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of here. Maybe the Disney corporation would be a better place for you."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-19-2014, 08:43 PM

(10-19-2014, 08:30 PM)AerialKnight Said: "Lookie here, boys! She says actions speak louder than words! So she'll actually suck your dick instead of saying that she'll suck your dick. You see how your own words can be turned against you, dumb bitch? What exactly does my win loss record have anything to do with getting your ass out of this federation. We don't really need another woman acting like hot shit walking around the joint while all of the men look over her with blood shooting out of their noses. We already have Roxy for that and the dumb slut is long gone."

"You know how to back up your words, huh? Okay then, back them up. I'm right here in front of your face, why wait until we get into the ring? Oh right, because you're a woman, and anything you do in and out of the ring would be considered an embarrassment by society."

"In the XWF, there are very few people you can call friends. Most of the time, the first person you'll meet will turn out to be your worst enemy. Oh, and also in the XWF,when people see a woman, many of the wrestlers in here would want you to bend over to let them use you like Arthur did with the stone."

"So, not only is she a wench, she's also a naive one. Yeah, do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of here. Maybe the Disney corporation would be a better place for you."

Bravo, bravo. What a job well done, sir! You turned my own words against me! Yay! Congratulations, you want a cookie or something? You can call me all the things you want. Wench, whore, dumb bitch, whatever. The fact of the matter is that I'll still kick your ass. And, since you really want to go there...

*Jill, out of nowhere, balls her hand into a fist and sends a punch over at Aerial Knight to hit him right on his chin.*

Is that enough action for you?

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2014, 08:46 PM

The knight just barely dodges the fist to the chin, but the fist just grazes his nose. The knight responds by delivering a slap to her face with the utmost ferocity.

"Heh, plenty. Name a date and I can send your ass packing."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

Hate Post Like Post
Leon Cage

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2014, 08:50 PM

Leon walks into the room where he sees Heartsford and Lorder having a fight. Leon squeals, and gets out two buckets of popcorn and two seats.

"Dustin! Get over here! We got a catfight going down!"
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-19-2014, 08:51 PM

The Doctor reaches his hand out and stops the Knight's hand from striking the young woman.

Ignoring my statements, Mister Knight, will not make me go away. By interrupting one of my sessions just now, you've placed a target on your back. Miss Lorder, my dear, I suggest you choose to finish this little dispute in the ring and let us get back to what we were doing.

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2014, 08:58 PM

"You want a response, Doc? Fine, I'll give you a response. Your sarcasm isn't creative, in fact, it's exactly what I hear from sports movies: underdog gets his ass whooped, top dog mocks him, top dog says he'll whoop the underdog's ass in the fight one on one, and I'm sure you know how the story ends."

"There's a target on my back, huh? Well, maybe now I'll actually go to your sessions since I'm target number two. Maybe then we can actually have the match that was supposed to go down on Madness before Wyatt got himself involved. But I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to this dumb bitch who seems to be too scared to pick a date."

"This ain't her story either, once the pages open, the knight takes down the villainous monster, regardless of the gender."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-19-2014, 09:04 PM

*Her eyes went wide in surprise as she missed her intended target, never expecting him to evade the punch in such a swift manner. Jill was sure that she was going to land the hit. As she was about to attack him again, the Doc came in between them. Jill frowned, glaring at Aerial Knight.*

Alright, you son of a bitch. November 3rd.

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Leon Cage

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2014, 09:07 PM

Leon frowns in the disappointment of there being no catfight.

"Dawww... never mind Dustin, Doctor D'ville broke it up."
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-19-2014, 09:12 PM

I believe I was talking with the young lady before you stepped over here and put in your "two cents". You weren't mentioned or even a thought in head before your actions. Do not turn this around by claiming that I was the one calling you out. You walked into this. You reached in the closet, pulled out a target, and placed it on yourself. If you'd like a one on one session with the Doctor, I'd be more than happy to have you again. However, I feel leaving Miss Lorder out of the mix would just be unfair to her since you decided you have a problem with her presence here.

I hope I left out any non creative sarcasm or mockery there. I wasn't trying to upset you, Mister Knight.

The Doctor reaches into his inside pocket and pulls a red handkerchief and a dum dum lolly pop.

Now dry those tears and here, this is for you, my friend.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-19-2014, 09:28 PM

"Lemme smell your coochie, Jill."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2014, 09:39 PM

"Keep the lollipop and handkerchief for yourself. I don't even want to know where you even got those."

"Besides, the woman has provided me with a response, so it'll only be fair that I leave you with whatever you plan to do with her, Doc. I may be a brown noser when it comes to women that act like hot shit, but I know when to leave well enough alone."

With that, he turns around and tips a nonexistent hat on his head.

"See you at our next session, Doc; it might be coming sooner than we think, anyways."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-20-2014, 12:57 AM

I pulled them from my pocket.... You actually are as blind as you you appear. As for "the woman" and I, we were simply talking, my friend. If you wished this young lady so much harm, why did you step-in in the first place if you believed all I planned to do is eradicate the poor girl? Your methods do lead me astray a bit, Mister Knight. If you were looking for a fight though, it seems you've found one, good for you. Perhaps I should heckle you for a date for our next session as you did Miss Lorder? Hm. I am very, very patient, so I'm willing to sit back and watch all of this play out. Good luck in your match, my friends. Perhaps our next encounter is sooner than YOU think.

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-20-2014, 01:13 AM

((OOC: Me and the Doctor are BFF's. :P))

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2014, 10:57 AM

(10-19-2014, 07:59 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
Man, I wish I could do anything in this place without Pest's fuck ass showing up and shitting all over it.

Maybe if you could avoid making yourself such an easy target things would not happen this way.
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-20-2014, 08:48 PM

You can fucking smell the testosterone in here. Also, hi, I'm Lucius. I haven't met you yet, so lets get to know each other. I am a metal head, a poet, and a full-on baby-murdering satanist. What are your hobbies?

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-20-2014, 08:55 PM

"Shut the fuck up, Lucius. No one likes . Go back to jerking off to episodes of Parks and Recreation, or FullMetal Alchemist. Whatever you goth kids do these days."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-20-2014, 09:08 PM

(10-19-2014, 07:43 PM)Lucius Fyret Said: You can fucking smell the testosterone in here. Also, hi, I'm Lucius. I haven't met you yet, so lets get to know each other. I am a metal head, a poet, and a full-on baby-murdering satanist. What are your hobbies?

Oh! Hello, my friend! I'm glad you decided to pop in, but unfortunately you're a bit late. No worries though. My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville! And I--

(10-19-2014, 07:43 PM)AerialKnight Said: ".... the Doc's not interested in talking to you as much as he is making everyday in your life a living hell."

"He'll go to unspeakable lengths just to drive you mad, too. Have you seen what he did to Wyatt? Fuck, I don't know if that guy's heartbeat is normal after the treatment Doc here gave him."

Ahem. Excuse me, please.

Mister Fyre, do share with us a poem, won't you? I do love a great poem.

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2014, 11:12 PM

Oh, good doctor. I see your request has gone unanswered, therefor I feel compelled to make your request myself. As fate would have it, I am a bit of a wordsmith. Here's a little something I put together.. if I may. Ahem.

As I sit in silence
The devil in my ear
He speaks in anguished tones
Of which I do not fear

There's no bars on my windows
No chains on my bed
The only locks in existence
Are those inside my head

Days become fewer
As the darkness draws in
Threatening to consume me
Enticing thy with sin

It clutches my heart
With such wicked intent
Bending my will
For crimes I won't repent

So as I stand over Azrael
And the fire leaves his eyes
Know it was my pledge to insanity
That brought forth his demise

You must forgive me doc. I suppose this is more of an insight into the future than it is a poem. But then, is there nothing more poetic than the truth itself?

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post