Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gator In Plastic Beach
Gorlliaz

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2014, 01:48 PM

All we see is that Gator somehow landed on Gorillaz's home. Then Gator see's the band leader Murdoc of the looking at him like a stranger.

Who The bloody hell are you?... why you got that fine belt on ya shoulder?

Then we see Murdoc going near to him... but we see Rusell pushing him of the cover.

Why did you fuckin do that ya bloody yank?.. I was gonna pin this man... so we can prawn the title for some equipment.

Russell looks Murdoc deeply in his eyes... then Russell picks up Gator and places him on a couch. Then Gator wakes up and see's Noodle on top of him smiling at him and kissing him.

こんにちは私は麺だと私はあなたが私の貴重な不滅の新しいボーイフレンドになりたい。

The enters 2D with a p joint in his mouth seeing what Noodle is doing to poor Gator. Then Murdoc pulls noodle away from Gator and he places his guitar on his midsection for the schoolboy's Q album that Murdoc is not really importantly producing at the moment.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-19-2014, 03:43 PM

(10-19-2014, 01:48 PM)Gorlliaz Said: All we see is that Gator somehow landed on Gorillaz's home. Then Gator see's the band leader Murdoc of the looking at him like a stranger.

Who The bloody hell are you?... why you got that fine belt on ya shoulder?

Then we see Murdoc going near to him... but we see Rusell pushing him of the cover.

Why did you fuckin do that ya bloody yank?.. I was gonna pin this man... so we can prawn the title for some equipment.

Russell looks Murdoc deeply in his eyes... then Russell picks up Gator and places him on a couch. Then Gator wakes up and see's Noodle on top of him smiling at him and kissing him.

こんにちは私は麺だと私はあなたが私の貴重な不滅の新しいボーイフレンドになりたい。

The enters 2D with a p joint in his mouth seeing what Noodle is doing to poor Gator. Then Murdoc pulls noodle away from Gator and he places his guitar on his midsection for the schoolboy's Q album that Murdoc is not really importantly producing at the moment.

Everything in red is an attempt.
Title - Gorillaz in Plastic beach
The Japanese translates to this broken garbage - I want to be a new boyfriend of precious immortal you are my I 's noodles Hello . Google translate sucks. There's probably a pin attempt in the Japanese but since it's all broken up, I don't know.

*Gator pushes the guitar off him and looks around*

"Plastic Beach sucked. The music video with Bruce Willis was cool though, but Noodles was a robot in that, what the fuck is that about? And is Russel even in the new album!? I don't fucking know anymore, fuck this 2 dimensional crap palace!"

*Gator takes a flies into the air and picks up the Gorillaz house and flies into space with it and throws it into the sun. He mouths the words "KICK OUT!" but you can't hear sound in space so yeah*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post