Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Brothers in Arms - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-18-2014, 02:36 AM

5 Hours after the call was made that Navy Seal Chief Special Warfare Officer 'Gator' Mind had been taken prisoner, his 4 brothers came together meeting with their father at a secret location.

Father: "So here's where 'Gator' and his team went to rescue the 'hostages'. and here's where they are currently keeping 'Gator'."

Their father was showing the latest schematics.

Master: "I vote we go in and rescue them, that means Vincent will have to fly us to the spot, Michael we need you to set up a disturbance so that they won't see it coming, and Zeke and I will hit the place and rescue 'Gator' and his team."

Michael: "I've been practicing with some new ornaments."

Father: "I have a craft ready to depart, and Vincent has flown it before."

Vincent:: "Is it that new Stealth Passenger Plane?"

Father: "It is indeed."

Vincent:: "That things cool."

Zeke: "When do we move out?"

Father: "ASAP, the faster you get there, the less chance they will decide to kill 'Gator'."

Master "Let's get moving then'

They were soon on their way to the new location of boarding the new Stealth Passenger Plane, and heading to the Middle East.

A few hours later, they were approaching the point of no return. They were flying in under cover and because it was a Stealth, invisible. Michael had all his bomb preparation done. Master and Zeke were ready with their guns.

Vincent looks back into the main passenger area:

"Approaching no return guys. We'll be landing in 10 Minutes, I'll wait until you guys bring everyone back."

Master: "We're ready to depart."

END OF PART 2

==============================================================================================

quote Said:If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.

- George Washington

PRESENT DAY

Mastermind was heading back to his Thinking Room, when he heard an explosion. He walked over to the window. He saw his go-kart track. A go-kart had exploded, and he saw Vinnie, Gator and Todd running away. A smile came across his face.

"Boys will be boys I guess. I better get that fixed up."

Mastermind took out his cell phone, and dialed a number.

"Hey Baxter, can you sort out those go-karts.... Yea I know... Just let them be... They'll be gone soon... Thanks."

Mastermind closed his cell phone. He walked down the corridor, and walked past his Trophy room. The door was open. He looked in and saw the window broken. He shook his head, and kept moving. He walked into his thinking room, and sat down on his chair, and faced the wall. He pushed a button on his chair, and got ready. He heard a small beep to let him know that the camera had now faded in.

"Well, well, well. Let's get this out of the way first and foremost. As already been said.Frodo, Frodo's not Frodo. He's an imposter. Or is that what he wants all of us to think. But if it is really an imposter, then I say to the real Frodo. Shame on you, Shame on you for not bringing the 'A' game. Shame on you for bringing yourself into disrepute. Shame on you overall.

Mastermind turns his chair around.

"I saw through your opening remarks, and your 'imposter' didn't think anyone would. Well that's silly. Everyone saw your nigga this nigga that, and everyone must have been thinking, what the hell is Frodo on? What's he been drinking? What;s he even thinking.. But for now. Enough of Frodo. He's useless. He's let Trevor the Pest down real bad.

"We have only heard from the fake Frodo, Trevor the Pest and Skully. We haven't heard from SWAT or Peter, so that makes me think that Team Pest is in free fall. Team Masters is going to War Games on Wednesday and will win this thing. You guys are weak Trevor, and you know it. You are imploding. We're running rings around you all and will continue to do so."

Mastermind turns his chair back around to face the wall, and starts whistling.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub